Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection

3 posters

Go down

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection Empty [PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection

Post  hanipazui Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 pm

CHINESE PP RELEASE!!!

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection 160915 Oh Tai Wan Mei [PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection 160915
[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection Super_junior-m-perfection-cover-425x480
~ LYRICS ~

click the player to preview and to dl, visit in BR's box account..^^

Zhou Mi : Firefly
Henry :hanipazui
Kyuhyun : A-C--World
Ryeowook and Sungmin : Almighty Cho
Eunhyuk :Chulderella
Siwon :YouJuChan
Donghae :xKeirafanx
Mixer : A-C--World
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection Empty Re: [PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:46 pm

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection 417101 have to listen
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection Empty Re: [PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection

Post  Chulderella Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm

woot for two releases at the same time XD
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 am

Comments~ ^^

First overall comment: OMG we all sang the chinese differently and i cannot tell who did good on pronunciation and who did not, cause i can't speak a WORD chinese, besides "wo ai ni" XDD

Zhou Mi : Firefly: Your bridge is really good *__* Didn't recognize you in the rest of the song though, if I didn't pay attention ><
Henry :hanipazui: I think you don't fit Henry's parts so well, cause your voice is so much more mature than his, but you did a good job on the rap :D
Kyuhyun : A-C--World: Some places (not much, really ^^) you sound a biiit bored, but your parts are really better than in your solo ^^ Love all those background voices you did! XD Good job on the "yeah~" adlib screamy ^^
Ryeowook and Sungmin : Almighty Cho: Tried not to eat those 2 innocent original voices XD
Eunhyuk :Chulderella: You get out of flow 2 times in the rap, otherwise you tried hard I can hear, keep it going :)
Siwon :YouJuChan: I think you did good, but you didn't shine out here (but in fact, nobody did really shine out of all of us XD) I think Siwon's parts are in general nothing you can really shine with idk XD but you still did good ^^
Donghae :xKeirafanx: Glad you sang the chorus in YOUR style and not his, cause now it worked out well ^^
Mixer : A-C--World: You made us blend well in the group parts ^^ Otherwise the thing I wanna say is, it is always good to have a beta-listener, even if you are confident with your mix, it is always good to let someone listen before the release ^^ we have a list with official beta-listeners, so don't hold back to ask them :) There are some parts where I would've turned the normal and background voices more loud or quiet to fit all volumes, otherwise the timing was good, maybe only tads off (so not really recognizable) ^^ For the effects I think they were good, but kyuhyun's "oh tai wan mei, oh bu rang shui, oh tai wan mei" before zhoumi's solo was a bit over-effected, cause it goes up into the solo of tammy which is a tiny bit disturbing >< Otherwise really good :)

Me likeys [PP 164] Super Junior M - Perfection 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down