Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover Empty [Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  Tomiya Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

Hello everyone! So here is my new live cover of awsome MBLAQ song Mona lisa! Uhh Im so sad that they didnt win any of prizes for this song beacuse its awsome and I hope they will win someday some prize! I really like them so I hope they will be really sucessfull!Thank you very very very much! ^__^

[Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover Mblaq-mona-lisa-617

Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

[Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover Empty Re: [Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  Kia~ Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

wahh a new one so quickly~~~

BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU FOR COVERING MBLAQ?
♥ I'm also super sad they didn't win anything for this ;___;

anyway, this sounds great~~ I love the 'saranghae saranghae saranghanda~' parts the most, they sound soo good 8DD everything else sounds good too but those were my favourite LOL awesome awesome awesome job AGAIN!
Kia~
Kia~

Back to top Go down

[Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover Empty Re: [Solo] MBLAQ - 타이틀곡 [Mona Lisa] Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  Tomiya Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:06 am

Thank you sooooo much! ^__^
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 am

kekeke, i just wondered why you have "title track" as the name of the song ^^"

other than that very neat cover.
your voice + guitar seems to fit very well to this song =D
-two thumbs up-
the only part not so good is that crazy g.o. adlib, but hell, that's one killing adlib so i imagine you couldn't go that far with that.
either the way the rest of the song is enjoyable. keep it up.
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Thank you very much! :D
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

There's one thing that without fail always makes me giggle about your recent covers. You finish the song, stand up, quickly say "thank you" and out you are.

Of course that G.O. note was just a killer, but I give you loads of kudos for trying it and not completely screwing up. Especially since you are a guy and even us ladies have major troubles with that adlib there.
Other than that, you've got some real fierceness behind the whole cover, I really love your attitude, especially on Thunder's parts. Great job.

And OT, that clothing looks nice on you. Really nice.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down