Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] SunMin - Will

+2
YouJuChan
Ariah`
6 posters

Go down

[Solo] SunMin - Will Empty [Solo] SunMin - Will

Post  Ariah` Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 am

Hi guys! I'm back with another solo. This one is by SunMin and probably one of the hardest songs I've sung! It's definitely right there at the top of my range and I was thinking about lowering it a half step (I probably should have...), but I decided to brave it out instead!!

This is actually for round 3 of Gendou Idol. I don't know if it will get me to the next round. The public voting is really tough, especially since you can't vote unless you have a level 4 account on Gendou ... but I don't know anybody over there! xD So I'm not really expecting to make it unless people REALLY like this. Everybody else in this contest is SO good!

I'm pretty happy with this final result, though, so I figured I would put it up to let you guys listen. :] Enjoy!
Ariah`
Ariah`

Back to top Go down

[Solo] SunMin - Will Empty Re: [Solo] SunMin - Will

Post  YouJuChan Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 am

Brb dying...

Naah~Seriously this is just incredible! I got goosebumps when you changed to headvoice and when you sang thr powerful notes and the low notes..Honestly I was just awestrucked throughout the whole song.. *^* How can you sing so beautifully?! Not faiiiir ;o;
I really hope youll get a lot of votes!:) Youd totally deserve it <3333
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:55 am

*joins Bigi in dying* [Solo] SunMin - Will 296176 wow your voice is seriously so amazing! ;__; So powerful yet so much emotion! You totally deserve to go to the next round!<33
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 am

wut da fuk O.o
no seriously.... WUT THE FLYING FUK
I had shivers running all over my body in the first 30 sec alone!

WOW heavenly, just heavenly [Solo] SunMin - Will 296176 I just .... wow, you are AMAZING!!
If hope you will get to the next round, you just have to win that entire thing!

*standing ovation*
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  AliveAwakeAloud Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Wow, I really love this cover! I didn't even know the song beforehand, but I went and listened to the original, and but it seems like she made a cover of your song haha... This is so much better (sorry to the original singer x_X) I love your voice, and the emotion it brings, and I wish you the best of luck on your contest :D... It's an inspiration to hear voices like yours singing these songs ^^.

I would like to point out that at around 1:16 to 1:20 in the video, where you sung "Nega Ukotowa~" (I didn't look up lyrics so excuse me if I got those words wrong..) The "Ne" in "Nega" sounds very nasally, I know its very hard to say that word that high without having nasal resonance, but you should try repeating that sound over and over again until only the "N" is nasally, and you switch back to a normal sounding "e" right after. Also, around the same part for your "U" in "Ukotowa", your sounds seems to close up making that "oo" sound very awkward sounding, if you can open up your mouth, and try to make that sound more natural, it would give the song an overall better start, since those are the lines that start off the chorus, and are the most noticeable.

I hope you keep improving in the future, I am going to look out for all your covers from now on! :D
AliveAwakeAloud
AliveAwakeAloud

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:59 am

Words cannot express. No seriously, they can't.

You know what kind of feeling the tone of your voice gives me? The classical female lead singer in Disney movies. The power of your voice and emotion is astonishing and I am very much in love with this cover. You say you struggled and to me it is audible that you strained at some parts, but you still sang them very steady and safe.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down