Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover  Empty [Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  Tomiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 am

Hello everyone! So here is one new cover of JYJ´s awsome song Empty...Ah...Its a song that really means a lot to me beacuse I can find myself in it so yeah I hope you like my cover and please support JYJ beacuse they are still going through hard period and they really need every single fan to cheer them up! :D Also support DBSK(TVXQ)(Yunho and Max) beacuse I think they are all wonderful people and singers and entertainers and one family and I really believe that one day we will see them all singing together! ^_^ So All of them Hwaiting! :D Thank you very much! :D

[Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover  Jyj-nii-fw-1
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

[Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover  Empty Re: [Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  YouJuChan Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:44 am

OMG...I cant wait to hear this!!*^*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover  Empty Re: [Solo] JYJ - Empty Tomiya acoustic live cover

Post  Tomiya Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 am

Lol! Thank you! hahaha! :D
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Wah, I really want to hear this *sobs*
Gotta wait another week T.T but I promise I'll listen to this as soon as I got internet access at home.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 am

Sure~~ Thank you very much! :D
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Soo pretty!! You're so multi-talented with the guitar, singing, rapping etc.! :P
A few timing issues especially when you're changing chords between the verse and chorus? I'm really impressed by your range though! And your head-voice is very nice too! Great emotion but I feel like at the beginning of the song you sang the words a bit weirdly. I don't know how to describe it but it's like at the end of each word you made it sound like.. you were .. uhh constipated! LOL Iunno sorry horrible description but you kinda trailed off each word with a 'grrrr' kinda thing.. >> Wow okay just ignore me I don't know how to explain.

I loved the part where yo uwent empt-y-y-y-y-y-y that was an awesome way to recreate the effects haha :P

Anyways awesome awesome job! You know I love to hear your covers <3 so keep them coming!

And join our PPs! I'd love to sing with you more! :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Hahahah! Thank you a lot! ^__^v oh well I will try to participate in more projects! :D
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:08 am

Clearly the best choice to go with Chun's range in the chorus. Generally you did best in his parts, you seem more comfortable there. The start sounded a bit off to me for a second. I really like the way you sing Junsu's parts, though I think you were struggling and forcing your head voice a lot on the high parts. Honestly said, I think you can do better than this *is a little more critical*

As for relating to the song, I think I know why you mean you can feel it, but that's another issue. Emotion-wise I really love this. I also agree with you that we should send JYJ and current TVXQ all our support. Both groups need it.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 am

Oh thank you very much! So much comments from you! I really appreciate it! ^__^v Thank you!
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down