[PP 168] Brave Brothers ft. Kikwang & Electroboyz - Break Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PP 168] Brave Brothers ft. Kikwang & Electroboyz - Break Up

Post  Firefly on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:34 am

I don't wanna break up!

Brave Brothers feat. Kikwang (Beast) & Electroboyz
BREAK UP

Steffy's 4th PP is out! You can listen to and download the awesome result on BR's box account^^

lyrics

TEAM Let's Make It Right
hanipazui (sing 1), Kyllia (sing 2), SitD (rap1), Chulderella (rap 2), Kaykay (rap 3)

TEAM We Ain't Over
dbangshinee (sing 1), 21cssk (sing 2), Kaykay (rap 1), SitD (rap 2), Chulderella (rap 3)
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

View user profile http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [PP 168] Brave Brothers ft. Kikwang & Electroboyz - Break Up

Post  Chulderella on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 am

'tis me right now o.o

edit: and now i'm going off to download and listen XD

오… 너에게, 너에게, 너에게…닿기를
나뭇잎 사이로 참 따뜻한 햇살이 내리듯
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 am

*cracks at rella's gif*

Gratulations on the release *__*
Will listen tomorrow I think.. my headache is too strong today x...x
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 am

/dies at Kyu gif* *Q*____________
Imma listen to this as soon as I can *^*

~~~ FaceBook | Multiply | LiveJournal | Twitter ~~~
~~~ Last.FM | YouTube | To-Do-List ~~~
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:10 am

I've decided to put both teams up on my yt channel ^^
Here are the vids~ Maybe a friendly mod wants to edit them into the main post? :3

[PP] Breaking Records - Break Up (Team We Ain't Over)

[PP] Breaking Records - Break Up (Let's Make It Right)
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm still at work but this is amazing!!! <3 Love it and Mich just.. totally pwned me >>

To-Do ~ Livejournal ~ Youtube ~ Twitter
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Rappers
At some points us 3 rappers don't match that well together, because our styles are too different.

Kaykay
Forever and ever and ever grateful that you stepped in! And you did such a good job. You nailed the flow and pronunciation of the raps. You have a very calm way of rapping. It's very different from the energetic Rella, but somehow it fits this song and its lyrics. In the intro for example, you sound like you're truly down.

Chulderella
I told you before, but the raps in this song are perfect for you! Haha you said already that you like the song very much and I can totally hear in it your lines. You really put your all into it and it comes out sooooo good! I'm so glad you recorded those extra tracks for me to choose from. I think I took almost all your parts from those because they sounded a lot more energetic and swag. And also major props for figuring out those missing lines

Singers

21cssk
You sang so mature, and so ... soulful I'd almost say. During your solo lines you sometimes didn't hold a note as long as in the original. I think it was because you were a bit out of breath? It doesn't sound bad at all tho. Just a bit different, and combined with your unique singing style, the lines were totally 'Mich'. And might I say that I looooove your adlibs!

Hanipazui
wtf is it with you and hiding all the time? D: I totally love your lines! The feeling was right, the pronunciation was spot on, and the background humming was just amazing! You had a softer approach than Chantelle, but that's just your own style.

Kyllia
Keke I wouldn't say Mich pwned you. Admittedly her adlibs were pretty awesome, but I actually think you pulled them off fairly well. Your solo lines sounded really good and you got the harmonies right! Luckily XD Cuz I don't think I could've covered those for you. I remember that I commented in older projects sometimes that you have this slightly 'bored' sound to your voice, but I can't say that here. You bring your lines with the right emotions. So yeah, good job!

dbangshinee
Chantelle you sang your lines so strong! Like really 'out there' and energetic. It might sound wrong to say 'energetic' cuz that has a kind of happy nuance, and that doesn't fit with this song XD. Idk how to say it, just... very strong and present. That strength is similar to the original. How you sang "Break up noooow~" is pretty darn awesome. You did a great job on your lines, the harmonies and that ending adlib of yours. Loved it *^*

Ow yeah, kind of important too: thank you Tammy and Kyllia for beta-ing this with me! I might have been a lil pushy or annoying, but thanks for sticking through with me~
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:00 pm

More comments later but :P harmonies were not me LOL I don't know where they came from but whoever did them I love them! <3

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 am

eh? waddaya mean Kyllia? O.o Of course the harmonies under your lines are yours! YOU did them! I used your files XD
Everyone did their own harmonies ^^ Except for the chorus, I used Hani's high harm in her team, and I did the high harm in the second team ^^
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 am

I LOVE IT TO BITS!!
i don't want to make individual comments coz' both teams did it OWSM!!
enuff said.
dbangshinee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  21cssk on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 am

DIS SOUNDS SO AWESOME ♥_♥

so... some overbiased and not useful comments~

KayKay
your intro in Team We Ain't Over was really really good! it sounded so emotional to my ear, like you're in that time when you finally accept the fact that you're not with your boyfriend anymore, or something like that. but the other parts, omg you rap soooo coolly. and since you're the only one rapping so coolly in the middle of swagging Stef and Rella, you sounded A BIT powerless, (remind you again, it's only A BIT) but nahhh that makes this cover so much more special.

Stef
awww Stef is such always such a beast at raping raps rapping! /over biased/ it's kinda too powerful for the start, but as the song continues, your rap flows the best to me. everything is just perfect. ♥ and the chorus harmonies is awesome!

Rella
what got into me the most from your parts was when you say "over?" in team Let's Make It Right XD you sounded so squishyyy <33 and i enjoyed all of your raps as well! agrees fully on Stef, you're so full of energy and you totally sounded like you really enjoyed rapping to this song ^_^

Chantelle
I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUR PARTS. ♥ your voice is just so pretty and the way you sing is just so awesomee! so glad to be in a team with you.

Hani
your "lalala" at the beginning was so soothing <3 the choruses sounds so hani, the way you sing and your voice is just so you and i love it. i see the others talking about you being not confident. i never seen you being not confident, but if you do, then stop feeling thaaaat. i enjoy your singing so much!

Kyllia
mehhhh there's no way i pwned you >:( you sounded so awesome in here! probably one of the best covers of you i've heard until now. but i think you miss-pronounced some words? XD
oh! i gotta say your 'saranghaetda bodan uri ibyeolhaetda e deo gakkawo' part with hani is one of my favorite part in this release!

@stef uhhuh i think i ran out of breath. breathing is my weakest point so sorry T^T
and thankyou for liking the adlibs. it didn't turn out as bad as i thought so yeah <3
21cssk
BR's Michmellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 am

@chantelle: Woot woot! another person to like it! 8DD Your short but powerful comment says enough already ;3

I was kinda afraid that you guys weren't really satisfied with the outcome, since the pp stayed 'uncommented' on for a little while. But I'm just paranoid and impatient ^^;;;

@mich: hazzah! even more enthusiastic people! \^o^/
Lol I'm kinda with you on the 'overbiased and not useful comments'. It's so difficult to comment properly with bias rushing through your mind x3
Ahahaha I love that 'raping raps' comment of yours! and it's true! XD You're right about the intro, at first I didn't hear it, but when Kay sent in her lines I heard how I should've recorded it. I'm a bit too 'in your face'
Nah don't say sorry for the breathing >o< as I said it's not bad or disturbing in the song at all. And apparently you know that it's kind of a weak point for you (I didn't know it was :o) so you can only improve from that :D
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 am

T_T I swear they're not mine... LOL but now I'm not so sure anymore... LOL

Edit: nevermind I did do them LOLOL *doesn't remember recording them at all*

Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am

well i'm just speechless >D

we indeed to have the very different styles of rapping but tis good. it's really good for the rapper to have their own style. i enjoy this project very much, i'm just a person of few words when it comes to expressing feelings on forum. but believe me or not, i've flailed over this to my friends via msn and skype >D and posted this on fb when i rarely post something over there, this for sure means something XD

also woah Stef you surely did a great job as a mixer.
and kudos for all the people who did harmonies. song would sound so empty without those.
singers did good job aswell as rappers ><" i just can't comment more, i suck at personal comments, never did those simply because i suck at explaining something in right terms so it'd be understandable

@stef: as i've mentioned this was no problem to me to figure out those words, since i learn Korean on uni. i'd be really depressed if i couldn't XD because that would mean i simply fail at learning, since those were quite easy to distinguish for someone who should know the language.

@mich: squishy over? 8D hahah, but daah, i sound so confused like during this kekeke.

@hani because she mentioned earlier hiding under the blanket D; I THINK YOU REALLY FIT THE SONG, end of the story. 8D

tho i think i might give a try and write personal comments somewhen later ._.''
<33333

오… 너에게, 너에게, 너에게…닿기를
나뭇잎 사이로 참 따뜻한 햇살이 내리듯
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down