Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child

3 posters

Go down

[Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child Empty [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 am

A dear friend of me has birthday today :)
I usually don't sing birthday covers, but I decided one to her ^^
Thanks to Bigi for telling me about the song, it's beautiful! <3

But I also thought of other people who have birthday in the nearcoming time! :)
So if you had birthday or you have birthday in some days, I hope this cover can make you happy, cause I'm singing to all of you ^^

Please comment [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child Empty Re: [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 am

OMG, this song!
Surely one of my favorite moments in Dream High when she sang it.
Must listen when I'm at home.
ASDFGHJKL. Promised, will listen to it at home.

Edit:
Very purrety. At some points you were a little too powerful and the VC is sort of...one can hear Suzy still very clear. You were really soft in most of this though and it's very well sung, I especially love the emotions you show through your voice.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child Empty Re: [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 am

I weren't too powerful I think, but I just sang a different version than the original ^^
Cause when I learned the song the original version and the adlibs were so... phew I dunno, it didn't sound good with me trying to be soft, so I made my own version and I'm not the powervocal for no reason ahaha XD
(I use this moment to emphasize again that vibrato doesn't show emotions! Everybody shows emotions through another way while singing, for me it can be slow things where I can use vibrato, but using all and my full power is a good way for me to let all my emotions out, so I'm like.. extraemotional at those parts lol. xD)

I think the VC turned out pretty good, the main-suzy got cut out, but a background voice remained, oh well it kinda supported me, so i think that's ok ^^
thanks for your comment :3 [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child 41729
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:00 pm

LOVE LOVE LOOOVE IT <3
The Happy Birthday To You parts (incl bridge and adlibs) were freakin' awesome!
They totally fit your powervocal <3
The VC is good though I gotta agree with Meike with Suzy's voice being too loud at some parts like ar the beginning you couldve turned your voice louder since (like you said) you sang it slightly different than her,your voices didnt blend quite well but that was just at the very beginning :) Like I said the Saengil Chukkha and Hapoy Birthsay part were really great!^o^
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm

*__*
Thank you! :3
Yeah, like.. the original adlibs were so not fitting me, so I tried to improvise since that was my homework for vocal lessons this week anyways ahaaha~ XD
I kinda tend to always make my voice too quiet xP
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:56 am

Of course using this oppertunity to emphasize that vibrato =/= emotions is great, but I get the feeling you think I base my comment on loving the emotion you're showing on your vibrato. And that is not the case. I emphasized that I love the emotion, neither the way you do it nor did I comment on the technique you used. The pure emotion itself is what I mean. That flows together with my liking how your voice sounds when soft sung. Personal preference I guess, but it's how I ~feel~ your voice. Please don't misunderstand this...I'm not exactly good with words these days I guess.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 am

Ah nono i didn't misunderstand, I just wanted to emphasize again, since I had no chance to do so before and this song was pretty hard to be sung with vibrato, so I was afraid that the parts where I couldn't use vibrato are the parts that seem unemotional again ><
In a whole I really appreciate your comment and since I was emotional, I'm happy you liked that part :)
I come off kinda negative the past days, too, that's nothing against you though, husbando! I love you [Solo] Suzy - Gyeourai ~ Winter Child 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down