Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends)

3 posters

Go down

[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) Empty [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends)

Post  hanipazui Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 am

WARNING!!! LOTS OF NASAL AND FLUISH VOICE IN AUDIO FILE!!!

[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) Lovin-u2

I knew I shouldn't have sing and rape this song while I am sick, but I so wanted to do this...XD

everyone must know that this is one of my favorite songs from DBSK and how much I love this...[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 308416

I know this song has sad lyrics and it's not proper for the meaning...
but with this song, I wanna tell to my friends in this forum how special they are to me... [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 249314 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 308416 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 249314 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 308416

link removed due to ToS

Last edited by hanipazui on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) Empty Re: [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends)

Post  Gast Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:39 am

Eventhough your sick.. you can hear that though but then
You really did a good job!! [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 308416 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 249314

the text makes me get all teary ;___;

Gast

Back to top Go down

[solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) Empty Re: [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends)

Post  hanipazui Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 am

awwwww.... [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 380820 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 380820
thanks...^^

I did'n mean to make you cry!!! [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 249314 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 308416 *huggles*
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

ahh i probably cant listen until tomorrow >.<
but i will, definitely!! >.< <33
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wookie Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 am

Uwah, this is really pretty, though I don't know the song!! O: Haniiiiii, you are so sweet and you dod awesome here even if you are sick!! 8D
Feel better soon, okay? 8D
Wookie
Wookie

http://hotarumyst.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 am

finally! >__<
time to listen~!

aww i could hear you were sick :3 it was a bit shakey hihi~
so cute [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 380820

but *__* you really did a greaaaat jooob
i love it!
the end was really cute too <33 i am moved <3
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Go?? Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:27 am

I was touched. ; _ ;
Hani did a great job ! [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 380820 [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 794536
*hugs*

Go??

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:48 am

really? [solo] Lovin' You - hanipazui (special solo to my friends) 516731
I wanna sing another one soon...^^ this time without flu...XDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down