Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki

+5
Kyllia
Wookie
debx3
hanipazui
Sagacchi
9 posters

Go down

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki Empty [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki

Post  Sagacchi Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 am

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki Dbsk_all_mirotic_cover

Finally all teams are in! :33 yaaay~
And I think the result is really really great.

I want to present you four different covers by four teams of Mirotic! : D

Singers:

Team Under my Skin
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
JJ Jaejoong - Sagacchi
JS Junsu - Youju
CM Changmin - KayKay
YC Yoochun - Shisshi
YH Yunho - Ceres

Team Under my Sky
JJ Jaejoong - hanipazui
JS Junsu - newsismyname
CM Changmin - Wookie
YC Yoochun - zyc3
YH Yunho - Ari
mixer: Heidi

Team Under my Sun
JJ Jaejoong - Kyuhyun
JS Junsu - debx3
CM Changmin - shiki0014
YC Yoochun - Kazuya
YH Yunho - musiccutie
mixer: Kyllia

Team Under my Umbrella
JJ Jaejoong - NaiWongBao Kyuhyun + Hani (parts for Jae were used from both :3 )
JS Junsu - xoxhitomi
CM Changmin - lakuru
YC Yoochun - Chulderella
YH Yunho - Yuri
mixer: Chulderella

Thanks to all participants and special thanks to all mixers! :3
Everyone did a great job [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki 893112
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki Empty Re: [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 am

wow! I really like all of them

I think the first team blends together the best

(i dunno why my voice sticks out so much in the chorus for the 2nd team, and i need to sing with more power -_-) I like our rap :) and other ppl's solos and the adlibs/harmony worked really well

the 3rd team has strong solos, good emotion and everything :]

and last but not least 4th team, your singing styles are all very distinctive!

Back to top Go down

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki Empty Re: [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki

Post  Sagacchi Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 am

Team Under my Skin
JS Junsu - Youju - *___* breaking my RULES again~~ ! i loved that!! omo~~ !!! and again i loved your parts * *;;
CM Changmin - KayKay - aww D: your new mic might sound a little more powerful but you probably have to get used to it better @@ there was lots of breathing and lots of maxed out parts D: (the YEAAAAAAH for example x.X) but.. anyways! besides that, i really loved your parts >w< and i think you are a really good changmin!
YC Yoochun - Shisshi - XD the re-recorded parts were muuuuch better~ ... so.. yeah.. i enjoyed mixing and listening to your parts *__*;
YH Yunho - Ceres - some adlibs were not really correct or powerful enough, but besides that i have to say.. I LOVED YOUR RAP * *; your attitude was so great~~!!!

Special Comment: goes to Youju for breaking my rules *_* hahaha XD that was so awesome. best junsu-recording of her in a while <3

Team Under my Sky
JJ Jaejoong - hanipazui - you were so scared of your last adlib but i think it turned out really great XD ahaha. generally i loved your parts * *;
JS Junsu - newsismyname - when i listened to the team i totally forgot whos in the team and i was like "wooow O: amazing junsu" XD so.. no more comment ;D kekeke <3
CM Changmin - Wookie - .... .... O: was that really you? after listening to the song, i looked at the list of singers and i was like WTF THAT WAS KELLEY? you sounded so amazingly different and i was soooooo amazed by your screaming!!! XD omo!!
YC Yoochun - zyc3 - your rap was really nice > w< singing parts need a little more emotion, but you have great potential <3
YH Yunho - Ari - like i already said, i loved ur rap * *; haha <3 you didnt have soo many singing parts but those were awesome > w <
mixer: Heidi

Special Comment: goes to Wookie BECAUSE SHE JUST BLEW ME OFF HERE O: i was soooo amazed, i didnt recognize her at first and then i was like WTF ... improvemeeeeeent! : D

Team Under my Sun
JJ Jaejoong - Kyuhyun - i didnt really like your first line D: it was pitchy and sounded totally forced.. probably because you were sick @@ but it got better and better through the song o: i really liked ur adlibs at the end
JS Junsu - debx3 - oooh u did great on junsus partsss *___* the only critic that i have is that you should sing with more emotion :33
CM Changmin - shiki0014 - *___* wow your voice was so very pretty here! i loved it!! really <333 cool scream keke XD just a little pitchy
YC Yoochun - Kazuya - your rap was very neat XD hahaha first time i hear you rapping i think.. but well it was only a small part XD for the rest: good job <3
YH Yunho - musiccutie - ahh.. a little more attitude when rapping would be nice > w < and this time your pronounciation was not as good as usual o . o
mixer: Kyllia

Special Comment: goes to ...
this was hard O: at first i thought i will give it to debx3, but then shiki0014 was really nice too * * so .. in the end, shiki gets the special comment because i loved her attitude and her emotions.. and her first line was reaaaaally sexy

Team Under my Umbrella
JS Junsu - xoxhitomi - ahh.. your singing style is very unique XD but it doesnt really fit this kind of song.. maybe ur more a ballad singer @@ hm.. you sing with power.. but.. like.. the power is not coming from the beginning of the word you're singing? XD but it should be like that, power from the start of the word, and not like a ....ooooOOOPOWER ..
D: .. does this make sense? XD anyways... i really loved ALL of your adlibs *___*
CM Changmin - lakuru - ah.. >.< not as powerful as the recordings in the worldwide promo D: unforunately..also the scream was a little ... weak XD but its sooo hard so i understand it
YC Yoochun - Chulderella - little pitchy in the singing parts but the rap was really nice :33
YH Yunho - Yuri - ah.. you're really not born to be a ...rapper? yet! ... ah.. i mean.. you really didnt get the attitude right @_@ but i really really really loved your singing parts : >_< : so.. please dont get me wrong~
mixer: Chulderella

Special Comment: goes to though i had big critic on hitomis parts, she still deserves the special comment :3 because her adlibs were totally different from her singing parts and i thought they were really really amazing
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am

ewwwwww!!!!!! hani kicks the flu!! O_O;;;;
X_____x

but overall they became good...^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  debx3 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 pm

WHee~!

It turned out pretty good but I feel that one part of the adlib came in a little late in my team LOL.

But on the overall, all covers were great, a little struggle to keep up with the feel of the music but great job nonetheless!

Thanks sagacchi! *reminds myself to put in more emotion* cuz that seems to be the problem with a lot of my collabs >.<

[PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki 984210
debx3
debx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wookie Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Thanks so much saga!! <3 Haha, I had to record that scream so many times for it to be right, and my voice was dead afterwards! XD; But I'm glad the outcome was good! : )

I love this cover soooooo much <333
I have yet to listen to all of them but I'm getting there one by one
Wookie
Wookie

http://hotarumyst.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Eheh~ Sorry Deb I know which ad lib you're talking about and it sounded off to me too but I couldn't figure out exactly when to start it so it wouldn't sound so off cause I couldn't exactly hear from the music where it was. So I did whatever sounded the best to me, which still doesn't sound so great x.X Sorry!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  debx3 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Don't worry about it xD

Thanks for mixing! <3
debx3
debx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

@Saga: Yeah, I'm probably not born to be a rapper xDD But when i rap in japanese it doesnt sound ... that bad actually, I concentrated too much on the lyrics i suppose. This song probably wasn't the best to sing korean for the first time xD
Could it be that my voice is a bit louder than the other in the chorus? or is it just me? xD

But i love the song. Haven't listened to all of the versions yet, i cant repeat the same song over and over without getting sick of it xD
But the versions i've heard were great ^^

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  niconico Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 am

Forgive me for only saying this, but. Wow Kelley, you totally pwned Changmin's scream right there!!! 8Db /proud hubby is proud ♥️
niconico
niconico

http://knackchan08.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 am

I like all the teams!! ^^ Very good!!

But my favourite is team Under my Skin!! ^^ [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki 157895 [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki 157895
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Wookie Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:26 pm

AWWWWW HUBBY <33333 ♥️
*glomps* thank you so much dear ;o; <333 I LOVE YOUUU ♥️♥️

And let me relay with a (somewhat) proper comment:

Saga, you did really well at Jae's parts, just a little bit of control here and there would be nice : D
And Youju was amazinnng as Junsu! as always!

Hani dear, I just remember some of your parts were really nice but sometimes the vibrato is too forced : ) It's helpful to practice it slowly and then increases the pace <3
New, you really surprised me here with your Junsu! Loved it <33

I also really enjoyed Deb's Junsu parts <3

Hitomi's, too! <3 I think you could control your vibrato a little more too though : D

Those were all the parts that stuck out to me : )

Enjoyed the outcome, good job guys!

Does anyone still have the instrumental? I kind of collect instrumentals, so. XD This would be a good addition to my collection. 8D
Wookie
Wookie

http://hotarumyst.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heidi Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 am

WOAH THEY ALL SOUND SO GOOD!!! ^^
love love love love love love love love~~

Oh and about the 2nd team~
The reason why the voices were sticking out too much was because I had to work with Audacity in an unusual way (editing, then saving and listening.. editing again.. saving.. listening.. and again and again D:)~ Audacity was being SO MEAN >.<
Heidi
Heidi

https://facebook.com/pimiimip

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

this is awesome!! yeaaah~ i totally love this song and the covers!!

though changmin made me really out of breath with that yeaaaaaaaaaah~

covers are goood~ though some was tad pitchy or flat but nevertheless it sounded sooo good ^-^

and ooh~ YaY!! i always get special comment from saga heheh thank you [PP 17] MIROTIC by Dong Bang Shin Ki 380820
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down