Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou

3 posters

Go down

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou Empty [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou

Post  Sagacchi Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou Dakishimete

Yaaaaay another release! *__*~ Wheee~

This PP has gone through a lot trouble I think XD since the original project leader didnt show up anymore? D:
So anyways, a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

thank
you
so
much

KAZUYA

for kinda hosting the whole project and also mixing it!! *_* You're the best!!

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou 160915 [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou 160915
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Shimizu Saki - Lili
Tsugunaga Momoko - Ari
Tokunaga Chinami - cutephail
Sudou Maasa - Kazuya
Natsuyaki Miyabi - NaoNao
Kumai Yurina - xoxhitomi
Sugaya Risako - stardust.

Have fun listening! [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou 380820
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou Empty Re: [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 pm

first of all:
fear my madness photoshop skill!wuhuuuu~
NOT

second: i am sorry for taking so long to mix this.
originally it was not my project, but the one of the girls who was originally casted as miyabi.
however she vanished, and naonao took her spot, and i tried to mix this.
it was my second try mixing something in adobe audition, and i never mixed groups actually DX
so bear with the crappy thing. i really tried hard! DX

now coming to my critic <3

Shimizu Saki - Lili
your lines were pretty good. you blended with everyone really good, and your solo lines were amazing <3
i especially loved how you hold your solo line long and just not stopped [how many saki's do in many dakishimetex2 dubs] so kudo for that too!

Tsugunaga Momoko - Ari
you basically sang really well, i could hear that, but your mic quality kind of ruined it for you. i think we should start a charity! who is in? ari needs a new mic! srsly

Tokunaga Chinami - cutephail
you pretty much saved your chorus group.
when ari had a fail!mic, and stardust sang a key lower, i kind of mixed you in a tad louder to make up for it :/ but it did not really work. in the beginning the chorus part of you 3 were better than in the end.sadly.
anyway. i really loved your energy and emotion in this! good job!

Sudou Maasa - Kazuya
for once i think i did good. at least in the chorus. and for once i did not destory the blending of the chorus for my team. however i felt i lack energy in my solo lines.

Natsuyaki Miyabi - NaoNao
you sound so similar to hitomi! that's crazy
also really good job on your lines! i liked your lines a lot! and thank you for covering this fast!

Kumai Yurina - xoxhitomi
beautiful like always. though i had a hard time mixing you and naonao! you actually kinda sound alike. so i was not sure if i heard you louder or her at some point. also you gave me a bit trouble, cause your files wanted to max out so easily ewww

Sugaya Risako - stardust.
i liked your solo lines a lot. sadly i had to turn the volume down so much in your last one. it maxed out so much and did not sound well, so i decided to rather put the volume down ;_;
otherwise~ somehow you changed the pitch in your last chorus
which was a bit weird. i believe you sang in a lower key there.
maybe i should have c+p just your first one..but that would be cheating, so i didn't. good job though!

blending:
lili/kazuya/hitomi/naonao team:
i was so happy that i for once did not ruin our blending. [i am known as the person who does not blend with anybody besides jaydie!]
and naonao & hitomi, you two should do an duet!!

@lili i still have your lines saved! i'll record our seishun amigo soon -cough-

ari/stardust/cutephail team:
in the beginning the blending was a lot better, than in the end.
you all have different voice times, and the mic qualities clashed also very much, but i think it is not that bad, but actually still good.

that was it from my side.

Back to top Go down

[PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou Empty Re: [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou

Post  Lili Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 am

Oh finally [PP 33] Dakishimete Dakishimete - Berryz Koubou 308416

I love it! It was really fun singing it and it's fun to listen to :)

@Kazu : it's ok take your time ;)
Lili
Lili

http://www.noshamsters.be/lili

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

It's out already, will listen to it when I get home, :3

@ Kazuya, sorry for bleeding your ears at the end of the song, I know my voice is really weird and crappy for this. @____@; I'm sorry if I'm ruining the song.. T____T;

But everyone did a good job I believe, ^^v
Can't wait to listen to it.. XD;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:47 am

stardust i think i remember hearing you rap when you came to BR! * * i want to hear you rapping soon again! <33
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

@stardust
i actually liked you very much, i thought you kinds suit risako. but i just could not get it, why choosing a different key in the ending of the song XD
since you sang different before XD" i was a bit like >uh? o: okay whatever *mixes*< XD"""

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm

@ Sagacchi! <3 LOL, I will.. rap.. soon. XD;

@ Kazuya, sorry cause I can't sing well at that time and in hurry mode, XO thus the diff key ROFL. XD; But if I ever join another collab, I'll do it my best. XD;
I've listened to it, and God, glad that you turned me off so much! XDDD <3 I was that terrible. XDDD;
Thanks for your mixing! ^^ It was great~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 am

...euhm, this was recorded with my new microphone.
but it was really soft? 8D/
Ari
Ari

http://forums.asian-karaoke.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 am

then this was the problem >:
go change settings then NOAW

otherwise~
dakishimete was already a long time ago recorded o:
i think by now i also heard you much clearer in dubs.
hmm
or i just simply fail as mixer [i do that though XD""]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 pm

yeah, idk what was the problem. but it isn't like that now and that's all that matters, haha XD
Ari
Ari

http://forums.asian-karaoke.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Ah, I so did not realize this was out, then again I just signed in after awhile.

Anyways, this was really good, I'm glad I was able to be part of this. Thanks for letting me cover~ x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 pm

HOMG WAAAAAY late but yay~~~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum