Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul

5 posters

Go down

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul Empty [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 am

Casa and I recorded this song about a month ago~ but I just couldnt find the time (or i was just too lazy? XD ) to post it up~ so here it is ^^

Hope you like it <3 Comments are loved ;)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul Empty Re: [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 am

gooooosh u post my fail right when i was ready to forget it XDDDDD

still luv your voice though [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820

edit:
aaaaaand of course i listened to it again ^_^
i LOVE our fail harmonies O_O
keke and i have like the huuuuge urge to redo this because nowadays i manage to sing out more @_@
buuuut - i still love our fail harmonies XDDD

Last edited by casali0810 on Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul Empty Re: [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 10:42 am

hahah XD what fail? i can't see any fail ò.ó!!! I LOVE our duet ^o^
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 10:44 am

kekekeke
i loved doing a duet with you too [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820 [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820
we have to do another one sometime ... when u have time :3
because even i think i kind of ... improved X'D
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sat May 15, 2010 11:25 am

Aww you two sound really pretty together! I love how YouJu's lower (tone-wise), pretty voice and Casali's higher (again, tone-wise), cute voice mix together~ [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820

Maybe you should have chosen a song that is a bit higher though, because the beginning sounded a bit too low for you both... but I still think this sounds great. <3
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 am

kamsaaa for the comment :3

hahah XD yes it was definitely too low XDD~ but it just HAD to be THIS song *rofl* casa and I totally wanted to cover this song cause it gave us both goosebumps when we watched the concert together *rofl* (unfortunately not the REAL concerts though xP )

Maybe I couldve cced the lyric better ^^;; but I just thought it would be 'cooler' to alternate more often XD~
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 11:39 am

keke thanks sai! <3

hahaha youju, it would've been better if YOU got more parts XD

... but you're right ... it still gives me goosebumps to sing that song ~~~
and it's like the BEST example of how much they've improved in those five years!
naah, but i gotta say UNFORTUNATELY we didn't see the real concert ... i think i would've died of happiness a long time ago ^_^
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 12:01 pm

whatever casa XDDD~ thats not a duet but a featuring then! XD~ so not cool *rofl*

yes! i totally agree with you on that point! Heart mind and soul concert till now~ SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT! especially on yunho's part! I mean~ hes the one who improved the most (not because he was bad or something but since he was the only one where there was still a little space to improve - voice wise)! leader sshiiiii <3

And the reporters/news/etc.. are not exaggerating if they're saying that DBSKs members could all be main vocals in other groups! cause they totally could be!
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 12:13 pm

keke but it's SO not casali FEATURING youjuchan?! we have equal parts you know? XD

omg i LOVE yunho! i mean... sometimes i think his voice sounds a bit gay different than typical singer voices but WHATEVER! it shows that with hard work you CAN master singing! (i think he's becoming my idol? XD)

and toootally <3 <3 <3
like, it has all its own flair with different leading voices - jae is for stuff like toki wo tomete(->ballads) or shine; su for bolero (meaning powerful ballads), changmin is SO crazy love and yoochun is love bye love ... and yunho is just amaziiiing background vocal :333
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 12:20 pm

GAY?! PUAHAH!! I almost fell off my chair XDD

yes i agree!! (to the leading voices hahah xP) they all have those special type of songs where they can shine with their voices :3

no one can reach such low notes like yunho in.. uhmm.. which one was that? whatever they say?
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 12:23 pm

keke sorry but it wouldn't seem right to just praise them X'D

HELL HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE DOUSHITE ACAPELLA? HE SINGS SO FRIGGIN LOW!
... and whatever they say too, yeah ^^
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 12:30 pm

hahahah xP dissing leader sshi? jae will visit you tonight and slap you ahaha!!! (i know you'd like that PUAHAHAH!! )

oh yesss!!! i can't even apprehend his voice cause its so low xDD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 pm

WOOOOOT should i diss some more?????

keke, as i said, i love yunho to bits (and i like everybit of the evisu ads! he ... hehe... :D *sheepish grin*)

LET SE JAE COME TONIGHT!!! >D

rofl i was always like "whaaaat the hell? whoooo sings this? i had to do ith with the ... ausschlussverfahren" and well, yunho was the last one standing ^_^
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 12:42 pm

ahahah XDDD you wish xP jae will come to me first cause~ i was a good girl (are-are-aaaree you good girl? good girl dadadadadaaaa~ XD )

but how could one tell that from the mp3? i mean.. theres the mixing thingy XD it couldve been jae who was singing ALL vocals hahah!! .. not ^^;; (imagine dolphin singing as low? xD )

im gonna meet jae now :D he's on my bed~ gotta go too XDD he's waiting... XDD .. NOT *rofl*
gud night dongsaengi <3 see ya.. öhmm.. hopefully sooner than thursday ;o; maybe not though ><
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 12:48 pm

YAAAAH that was my pun at first XDDD

and don't make me imagine dolphin singing like that ... i'm holding back laughter so hard right now XD
so uhm ... guess imma sms u this but do u have your first thingy on monday or tuesday?
i wish u the bestestestestest of luck!!!!

and imma lend u jae for the week ... ONLY for this week though >:D

good night eonni! [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 pm

which one? good girl? XDDD

puahahah!!! VIDEO WITH DEEP VOICED DOLPHIN IT IS THEN! XD
monday is my first day ;o; *dies* then tuesday and thursday @.@
kamsaaaaaa dongsaeng <3

yay! jae for a week! wuhuuuu!!!! nothing can go wrong then ;)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 1:00 pm

ok, imma stop spamming you now ~~

SLEEEP, i gave jae permission to start the week early ... like NOW <3 <3 <3
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat May 15, 2010 1:06 pm

I love it!*_* And now I want to do this song too haha xD So much emotion in it<33 But I love your voices here, though I can hear that you've improved Casali! You sound really soft here but somehow it fits^^ Also Ju I totally love your voice! [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 pm

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820 <3 [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820

... kinda have the feeling youju saved what was to be saved though ^-^;

yeeees cover it! :3
(n sorry ... trying to sing out more ... slowly getting there ... SLOWLY XD)
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Aw I think you did well in your parts too^^

We will! xD I know, you are getting better! hwaiting! [duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820 We all have things we can improve on, but you can only get better right?^^
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

I love this song to death T_____T <333 one of my all time favs~
Great job girls, you sounded well together, always appreciate some well done harmonies :3 (some of the high ones sounded a bit off maybe?)

I know the low parts were still lacking (probably on casali's side? don't hit me x3 I know it requires so much practice and I'm struggling myself) they're so freaking hard to do, it's men's key after all~
Definitely liked the feeling in your voices, it suited the song very well!
I love it when Youjuchan's going higher, it sounds so great... and the last notes you sang together totally gave me goosebumps :3~ *gives some round applause*
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 pm

PUHAHAHA YES i can only get better XDDDDDDDD
*dies*

oh, and as i already said on phoenix - good luck you two! i know you're gonna own this one here XD
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon May 17, 2010 9:20 am

thank youuu so much for the nice comments <3<3<3

I think the off-high-parts were mines hahahah XDDD~ but I hope it wasnt that bad *lol*
and yes @.@ the low parts were EVIL i tell you~ EVIL haha! Though it wasnt as low as Love in the ice ^^;;

can't wait to listen to your cover :D I hope someone would do an acapella version XD I'd love to but I suck at 2nd voices ^^;;
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 am

[duet] Casali ft Youjuchan - Heart mind and soul 380820

I agree, those low parts are terrible xDD; We're working on the song now, shouldn't take too long to finish I hope:3 Ah an acapella would be cool xD But I'm not going to try that lol, I'd fail! xD;
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down