Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.)

3 posters

Go down

[Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.) Empty [Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.)

Post  newismyname Wed May 26, 2010 2:44 pm

SOOOOOOO Another duet with my totally awesome friend XD She did a few other songs with me..that I'll post below, but..yesh! Some of you know that 4 Minute came out with a japanese verison of Muzik. My friend is way more comfortable singing in japanese than she is in korean and I'm leaning more to the korean music and i saw this as an opportunity! She can sing her verses in japanese and ill sing korean and we'll mash it together to form an international version~ YAY She mixed this project so well..so give her lots of credit ^^ ENJOY

[Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.) 4minute2_-20090831_seoulbeats

link removed due to ToS

newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

[Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.) Empty Re: [Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.)

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Why does this have no comments? Oo

It's weird to hear this in NOT korean >__<

But really, this sounds SO AMAZING! :D
If it only were korean xD Because I think the international version sounds really weird xDD
But your singing was really GREAT! ^^
Especially the bridge is [Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.) 380820
And the rap :D
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.) Empty Re: [Duet] Newismyname and Kuri - MUZIK (international ver.)

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm

WOW, that was GREAT!
The remix of Japanese and Korean sounded pretty amazing, it gave the song a additional flavor (you get me?) and I really enjoyed it. The rap parts were well done too!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down