Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

+3
Kyllia
casali
hanipazui
7 posters

Go down

[PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Empty [PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Post  hanipazui Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

Sai's another PP released!!

[PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 2f4fd2e1-1

participants:
Sai, Chulderella, KayKay, Kyllia, hanipazui, Sagacchi, Shiki0014, casali0810, Ari, newismyname, jjja_92
lyrics

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS

Last edited by hanipazui on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Empty Re: [PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Post  casali Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 pm

yay for release!
right on time when i'm able to listen ;PP
and... off to do that now! ^^
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Empty Re: [PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Post  Kyllia Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:53 pm

I'll comment more later but LOLOL the laugh at the end xD totally made my day~
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:28 pm

uh uh uh XD i can see it was hard to mix so many parts hahaha
sometimes its a bit messy XD
i also dont really like that midi-instrumental >.< but its probably not my taste

but some people really surprised me o: i... just.. dont remember who..
and some people signed up for harmonies they couldnt do ^^;

but there were some really great parts that i really loved * *

and omg , new, i so love your laughing at the end XDD
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 pm

wow probably hard to mix O_O
but its still good ;D
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 am

Yeah, it definitely was hard to mix.. (> _ <) So I'm sorry for the parts that sound messy. A lot of blendings just... didn't work, sometimes people's pronounciation was so different that I couldn't really fix it unless I muted parts (which I didn't want to do) and the midi-instrumental sounds kinda weird too. D8 But the vocal cut was horrible and it was definitely better to use the midi.

I really love some parts of this, some... well, as Saga said, some people signed up for harmonies even though they couldn't do them which made me sad. (T _ T)

I also agree about new's laugh - that was epic. 8DDDD
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

@Sai: Aww yeah I'm sure the mixing was super hard and I probably would've just given up on it. >w< Sorry if my pronounciation was horrible or something cause I'm still totally noob to the Korean language but I did try my best! Too bad there wasn't a good intrumental version or something >w< which is weird cause it's a single right? And usually with singles they release the instrumental version too~

But I think most everyone needed to put a little more .. attitude? Or like strength into their singing for this kind of song. I know Sai had really good strength and energy and I tried my best too but of course I didn't get that same feeling of strength as the original song (well duh how can we compare haha). But yeah it would've been good if we all sounded stronger.

@Saga: Some people surprised but you don't remember who? :P how helpful! Haha
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 am

I'm glad I was able to finish this so fast, I feared it'd take forever, especially because I'm a bit busy atm (T _ T) But I had a free weekend so I was like "Okay, need to finish mixing todayyy~" XD

Don't worry, your pronounciation was good(^_^)/
I'm not sure, I think it was just a digital single/released via the album? And not all singles include instrumentals (sadly)~

I agree with the attitude-thing.. (> O <);; I'm not sure if I portrayed the right emotion for this song either though(^^;;

Also, something I forgot to say before -- I love the jjja/rella-blend during the raps! [PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 380820 It's probably the blend that stood out to me the most. <33
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 pm

@Sai: Haha that's good to hear my pronunciation was good. I can't tell if I sound totally horrible or not cause to me I sound like I'm singing what I'm supposed to. But of course with another language you can't ever be sure xP. And I know my pronunciation in some Korean songs are horrible *coughBonomanacough*

Ooh yeah some blends sounded really good~ Some not so good but that may be due to the hard harmonies not really sure xD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 pm

oh dear...I dont even wanna hear my laugh >>
took me like 50 bajillion tries
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 pm

m(_*_)m
why do i feel guilty when you speak about this missing-power-thingy?
i'm sorry D: that's my weakest point haha
/shot
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:27 pm

@new: Your laugh is amazing haha

@Casali: Well :) we all probably have to work on that hehe so as long as you did your best :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:41 am

how I haven't commented yet? XD

overall the outcome is really nice...^^
maybe missed little more attitude and some parts in harmonies sound like they are quite off...

the MIII!!! IS AWESOME!!! *o*
and the laughing in the end!! [PP 50] Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 380820

porops for mixing this...^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down