Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX

+4
shiki0014
casali
Yukidama
Sagacchi
8 posters

Go down

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX Empty [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX

Post  Sagacchi Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 am

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX JustintimberlakeCOVER

Tatatataaaaaaaaaaa!!

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895
The Justin Timberlake MIX is finally RELEASED!! YAAAY
[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895 [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 157895

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 218910

Pikachu! YAAAAY

Okay, I will hold back my excitement XD

Here are the finished covers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

00. Interlude
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS && Lyrics
Sagacchi | casali0810| shiki0014 | KayKay | Hanipazui | Ceres

01. Like I love you
Sagacchi | Hanipazui | Yukidama | Ari | shiki0014 | KayKay

02. Cry me a River
Hanipazui | Yukidama | casali0810 | Kyllia | Momo | Ari | Firefly | shiki0014

03. Love and Sex and Magic
Justin: Hanipazui | KayKay | Ari
Ciara: casali0810 | Kyllia | Ceres

04. My Love
Sagacchi | Hanipazui | Yukidama | Honey | casali0810 | Kyllia | Ari | Firefly

05. Senorita
Sagacchi | Honey | Ari | shiki0014 | KayKay

06. What goes around ... Comes Around
Sagacchi | Yukidama | casali0810 | Kyllia | Momo | Firefly | shiki0014 | KayKay

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who participated [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820
And sorry that it took me so long!!

I think this project turned out SO epic!!! * _ *

Last edited by Sagacchi on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX Empty Re: [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX

Post  Yukidama Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 am

Yayayayayay *first*

*GOES TO LISTEN*
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:54 am

YAY!

.... This pathetic post will be replaced by some comments soon XD
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 am

ok this is AWESOME!!!!!!!
EVERYTHING IS!!
am so glad that i joined this OP XDDDDDDDDD

lol and am laughing at myself wahahahaahahah
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 am

00. Interlude
casali0810 - gangstaaaaaaa XDDD i love the part where u sang with ceres
shiki0014 - i love to "use" u in talking parts! XD because its bound to be epic!!
KayKay - i so love that verse thing... * * i dunno but i could imagine a story behind it hahaha
Hanipazui - DEEEP LOLOL XD its sooo awesome

01. Like I love you
Hanipazui - it just hani... XD wahaha. so cool. peeeople are so phoney... nosey cause they're lonely... XD WHAHAHA and the michael jackson like "BABY" thanks for quickly recording those adlibs i forgot to sing lol XDD
Yukidama - sing this song to me~~ wah, so high XD but u sang it so..easy... thanks for th harmonies btw *__* .. keke i love this rap kekeke. its so cool.
Ari - omg ur talking..sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!! but nothing beats ur rap! XD Ari and BR, yeaaah!!
shiki0014 - and it doesnt matter anyways.. cause we'Re here tonight *wiggles eyebrows XD* sexy talking in the end XD ... now everybody dance!! *Shakes*
KayKay - hmmm somehow it was like u were sick while recording D: ur voice cracked up all the time in the first verse... or was that planned? XD i love the "if you gimme the .. chaaaaaaaaance" etc * * .. and the "put on my jacket..and then" wah * * so sexy

02. Cry me a River (the emotion in this song, waahh)
Hanipazui - deeep again XDD wahh.. i love u. love love love
Yukidama - thanks for the harmonies * * verse * * ............
casali0810 - so hiigh XD baby go on and just... baby go on and just... kekeke AND I REMEMBER WHAT ADLIB I LOVED! "and dont it make u sad about it" near the end! the high one!
Kyllia - wah u didnt really stick out much in the song TT didnt i give u enough parts? im sorry if thats the case!! but i loved all ur small parts and adlibs! T w T
Momo - i love those "oh!"'s XD dunno why. but they sounded so cool! and the "and dont it make u sad about it" was sooo niiice!!!
Ari - perfect beginning! sounds so sad >< <33
Firefly - your...verse...wah.. goosebumps!! * __ * nyahahaha. i loooove!
shiki0014 - but a'betcha didnt think ur thing would come crashing down..noo! i love this XDD ahh but u didnt practise ur adlibs so well here @_@

03. Love and Sex and Magic i never heard BR members being so sexy before!!
Justin:
Hanipazui - this is the part where we fall in love... * * with you! XD haha. also sexy talking!!
KayKay - verse was so smooth and cool!!! XD really! and u were sooo sexy... especially the talking parts!!
Ari - oooh the sexiness in the beginning! but u dont really blend wit hcasa XD haha. u blended better with Kyllia in the chorus. and the "just do what i taught you girl" was so..rawr XD!
Ciara:
casali0810 - i so love ur part with hani!! and i love both of ur "but dont stop whatcha doin to me" soo cool
Kyllia - i loved ur verse!!! really!! *___*;; i think the chorus was a bit hard for u though xD

04. My Love
Hanipazui - so low... XD sorry, u didnt really have much normal singing lines @ @ but i love the one u had!
Yukidama - perfect beginning XD! keke. I LOVE THE RAP WAAAAH XD u gave the whole rap an individual note, this is something only few people can do!!
Honey - keke i knew the lines i gave u were perfect! :3
casali0810 - keke the low line... you could be my baby.. but it doesnt seem like it was too low for u :3 i actually loved these lines!
Kyllia - cause girl i've never been more sure... i love that part XDD <3 ah yeah, because <- that was cool too XDD kekeke. so cute.
Ari - a little pitchy on your verse >< it probably wasnt ur voice range D:
Firefly - omg om gomggjnajkflasdasdajsndasdnöasjdnas i love your voice!!!! * _ _ * ur two rap lines XDD

05. Senorita (THE ENDING IS EPIC)
Honey - perfect first verse! i loved the emotion! and i loved ur adlibs, im glad i gave them to you xD though, sorry for killing your throat probably!!
Ari - I ... SO... LOVE... THE BEGINNING!!!! ARI FROM GOTHENBURG SVERIGE!! XDD EPIC EPIC
shiki0014 - and she goooooes by the name... shiki! waaaoooh!! XD OMG THE BEGINNING EPIC EPIC
KayKay - i love ur verse * * if we caaarry on this way the same... ...

06. What goes around ... Comes Around (Yuki and Casa blended so well! They sounded like a Cascada!)
Yukidama - the verse... wah... goosebumps! the emotion! so great!! *__* and ur adlibs... waaah.... wahwahawhhh!
casali0810 -I LOVE LOVE LOVE UR BEGINNING!! i love the "you know i gave you my woooorld" .. i love the "shoulda know beeeeeeeetter .. etc" adlib!!
Kyllia - you said that you were moving on now.. i love that one XD but in the chorus lines i could hear u went out of breath XD
Momo - tell me is this faiiiIIIIIR ... SO COOL!!
Firefly - * * perfect bridge part.. i remember my beta-listener said she loved this so much! i love the last "you shoulda knoooow that!" .... and i love ur chorus lines too!!
shiki0014 - OMG I LOVE UR VERSE SO MUCH ... the beginning of it! funny thing about that iiis~... *__*
KayKay - WE BLEND GOOD KAY, KEKEKE *__* ... and wah i love ur adlibs!! especialy the "no i GOTTA go goes around~~"

----------------------

alltogether, epic epic epic release!
i hate my first verse in my love XDD haha.
most epic was the beginning in senorita XDD

casali often surprised me with awesome adlibs

hani was so perfect with her deep parts

shiki showed off her sexy talking skills, but some adlibs were not practised well enough >.<

yuki was awesome with her harmonies, but has to check that her normal singing parts and harmonies have the same timing :3 next time yes? it was a little hard to mix

ceres (though shes not here anymore) surprised me with strong vocals in love , sex, magic

Ari was awesome in her raps and sexy talking, but I was really really really bad about the fact that she had many overlaps in most of the songs, but only sent 1 file!! therefore most of her adlibs are now more quiet than others, because it couldnt be done better . i was really angry about this D:

Kay sounds different from a while back XD ? something changed

Kyllia struggled with some parts in some songs, but the rest was actually really good!

Momo wasnt in so many songs XD but i love the parts she had! but the engrrriiish XD kekeke

Honey nailed almost all of her parts, but i missed emotion sometimes! u sound a bit bored sometimes

Firefly spelt her magic on me, i have nothin to say!

overall, i could see who put effort in this project and who didnt :3 i always see it, so those who recorded half-hearted, please work hard! ^^

thanks again for everyone who participated
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 am

I am really bad in recognizing voices.

But you all did a GREAT job on this project !! [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 am

WOW!!! O.O
This turned out SO well! I think my favourite is My Love :D
And hani o.o Your voice is so epic xDD
Everyone did fantabulous job!!! ^^ [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 986797
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:45 am

Here we go:

Interlude

casali0810 & Ceres - you sounded reaaaally great together <3
shiki0014 - Wow I loved your talking parts,they sounded so "serious", very pro :D the laugh was awesome!
KayKay & Sagacchi Great job on your singing parts~
Hanipazui - WHAT THE~! HOLY MOLY xD Your low "what goes around comes back around" sounds so awesome... I almost fell off my chair when I heard it!!

Like I Love You

Sagacchi - "IIiiiiii just wanna love you baby" *___* w00t, that killed me! I was surprised you didn't rap but your singing lines were so sexy~~!
Hanipazui - "You scared now, right? Don't fear me baby... it's just... HANI" *dies* most epic of it all
Yukidama
Ari - I really liked your rap but your lines before were even better "Yeah, you know I could make you happy..." :D
shiki0014 - I think I like your voice better when you're singing a little higher but you still did a good job on the lower ones, too ^^
KayKay - I think you did well on your solo lines, you seemed to get a little uncomfy at the lower parts tho ^^

Cry Me A River

Hanipazui - I think your voice lost some strength by putting it into the side channels... I'm not sure tho X__x maybe it's my headphones but when you say your lines all I majorly hear is your "s" sounds and stuffs, but I still think you sound great! :D
Yukidama - I hate being put in one of the channels, it makes me feel like my headphones are broken x'D
Firefly - T___T' "And don't it make you sad about it" I dunno why but I really felt that line! "Then you may not have blown it" sounded so damn pro as well, I'm so happy you sang right after me <333
Ari - Great start you pulled of, a tiny bit pitchy but still good~
shiki0014 - Same as Ari, nice starting verse~ x3 and I liked your adlibs!
casali - Woah! I think you really nailed your high adlib there *_* *is surprised*
Kyllia - Oh you didn't get to sing much here T__T mostly adlibs~ but I didn't hear anything wrong about them :3
Momo - I think this is like the first time I heard you singing, your voice is really cute x'D

My Love

Sagacchi - oooooh so sexy <3
Hanipazui - Oh oh oh singing Hani! I like your calm voice here <3
Yukidama
Honey - Soliiid~! Like your solo lines tho I wouldve wished for a bit more attitude x3
casali0810 - Good singing job here~ I think the key was good for you and you hit the notes really well :3
Kyllia - I'm not if you like singing high but it sounded a bit like you struggled with it, I still think you did a good job hitting those notes!
Ari - I think you lacked a bit of power in the beginning, you sounded so fragile x3 but I still like the sound of your voice,it's really sweet!
Firefly - Ah I love your voice in your solo lines, I know you struggled a bit with the higher parts but that's not recognizable anymore x3
ALL - there was some awesome blending at those (Love) My love lines at the end!

What goes around ... Comes Around

Sagacchi - You and Kay sound awesome together!
Yukidama
Firefly - Your voice sounded LOVELY and very sexy in your solo lines <333
shiki0014 - Your solo lines were great~ specially the first line just had me going O_O IS THIS REALLY SHIKI?
KayKay - You and Saga sound awesome together! Nice blending! And I loved your "Tell me is this fair?" *_*
casali0810 - W00t, pulled of a nice start, giving my lines a good intro *buwahahaha* no but honestly, you did REALLY good on those~
Momo - I think you're sounding great together with Firefly, your high voice is so clear~!
Kyllia - Your lines were really neat, you had some nice power there, likeeey!

Senorita

Sagacchi - Your rap / singing was really awesome, it was kinda reggae-ish, had so much soul :3
Honey - Wow your beginning line was so low but you did so well~ Awesome job on your solo lines *_* love your mature voice! I'm not sure if you were so comfortable with singing high xD your solo lines sounded much better than the high adlibs ^^
Ari - "and she gooes by the name... Shiki~" *cheers* that was epic xD Also your lines right after, awesome rap / talking <3333
shiki0014 - I think you were a little pitchy here and there but I really liked your opening duet together with Ari <3
KayKay - Great blending together with Ani again! Your "(my love, my lo~love~ uuh)" just sounded like it HAD to be there :D
ALL - I LOVED the chorus here, I dunno why but it felt like it suited the groove of the song very well! GJ!

Love, Sex & Magic

Hanipazui - You sounded really awesome together with Casa <333
KayKay - I loved your "(aah)"'s they sounded so sexy *_* Also loved your last spoken lines~
Ari - "Just do what I taught you, girl" YES MA'AM! °,° hahaha that was awesome xD
casali0810 - oh is that your high voice in the group parts~? °3° NICE GURL! And your "auw" with Ari! /dead
Kyllia - Oh I really like your voice in here, it sounds very natural~
Ceres - Good job on your in-between-lines, they sounded really great *3*

Ani: I'll try to time my files better next time ^^ thanks for the comments and compliments! <3

Edit: Oh I just read... "Cascada"?! buwahahaha /dead
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 am

dies for comments...XDD
ok...I will start to listen the songs...XDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 am

Wee~ I'll reply to comments soon but I'm not at home right now.
I HATE MY PARTS IN MY LOVE T_T
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 am

Wow this took me a long time xD; I hope I didn't forget anything..

00. Interlude (I always love this part!:3)
casali0810 - you and Ceres blend really well!
shiki0014 - I love your talking part! sounds very cool^^
KayKay - Your verse is sung really well:)
Hanipazui - Omg Hani how can you sing so looow! xD Loving your parts *_*
Sagacchi - Your verse sounds really good too and you blend well with Shiki^^

01. Like I love you
Saga - I just wanna love you baby! xD Your parts where awesome<33
Hanipazui - Wow Hani you sound so sexy in the beginning!<3
Yukidama - I'm sad that you only got one singing line here but you rocked it! Love your rap too, it's always so smooth
Ari - Wah awesome rap! I love it:3
shiki0014 - I really like your chorus parts and the talking was awesome!
KayKay - It sounded like you had a bit of problems with the low notes in the 1st verse? But I love your high 'sing this song to me'!

02. Cry me a River
Hanipazui - I love your lines here<33 I think you're the only one who can really pull of that deep voice!
Yukidama - Love your parts!<3 dunno what else to say xD
casali0810 - wow I love your high 'And don't it make you sad about it'!*_*
Kyllia - Aw yeah what the others said, you don't really have much parts.. But you did great on them^^
Momo - I agree with Saga, those oh's are awesome!
Ari - I like your beginning parts^^
Firefly - ugh all those p's and t's *kills mic* >_<
shiki0014 - same as Ari, I really like your beginning parts here! xD

03. Love and Sex and Magic
Justin:
Hanipazui - Loved your talking parts
KayKay - I like the attitude in your verse:)
Ari - I really like your verse with Casa!<3 And your talking parts where really good~
Ciara:
casali0810 - same comment as Ari xD
Kyllia - Your verse was really good, you blended well with Ceres!

04. My Love
Sagacchi - Loved your rap!*_*
Hanipazui - And even more epic low parts XD I liked your singing parts too though they sound a bit soft volumewise?
Yukidama - Loved your first line:3 And your rap is awesome! xD
Honey - your verses sound so smooth!<3 I really like them!
casali0810 - Good job on your verses!
Kyllia - I loved your last lines but it sounded like you were having a bit of a hard time on your verse^^;
Ari - I like your talking parts better then the verse here, more attitude, but it's still well done^^
Firefly - Lol those rap lines xDD; I felt so silly doing them X3

05. Senorita Those
Sagacchi - awesome rap as always!<3 Your laugh was really cute xD
Honey - I like your first verse! I think you where a bit struggling with those high adlibs though xD; But I think they were really high, I doubt I could even reach that O_o
Ari - Your begining part was great and I liked your adlibs!!
shiki0014 - I always love your emotion/attitude<33
KayKay - I think you had some troubles with those low lines but it still sounds good^^

06. What goes around ... Comes Around
Sagacchi - Lovely lines with Kaykay! I'm really amazed at how well everyone blends together in this song!:3
Yukidama - But I guess I was wrooong<33 You blend really with well with Casa!
casali0810 - Lovely first verse! and same comment as Yuki, you two blend really well:3
Kyllia - Your verse sounds good and you blend well with Shiki!
Momo - I loved your first lines!! And I think we blended quite well:3
Firefly -
shiki0014 - I like your verse, it sounds good:) And again with the great blending XD
KayKay - I love your 'tell me is this fair?'*_* and you sounds great with Saga<3
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:38 am

SO!
Time for a masterpost again I guess. It's only because you guys are too awesome!!

I don't edit my other post because I'm a spammer 'cause Anke did a new one too :'D

Interlude
Saga
I love your voice. Do I even need to comment? o.o"
Stop being such a role model for me!!

shiki
I should've listened to you baby!!
Your talking parts are pure awesomeness, and the LAUGH! /dies
... Not much more of you to hear in this one, but that's just ... *_*

KayKay
Your part is my favourite part of the interlude so I was really curious how you'd pull it off.
Aaaand I wasn't disappointed, it sounded great!

Hani
WTH YOUR LOW VOICE MAKES MY SPEAKERS VIBRATE XD

Like I Love You
Saga

Your lines inbetween the choruses sound a bit strained, but I can't judge that cause I don't know the song.
What I love are your first and last lines, dunno, they just give off the feeling 8D

Hani
Rofl, yes I'm scared of you XD When I was listening to this secretly at work it actually scared the uh-oh out of me lololol
Epic that you said Hani instead of Justin ^^
I don't hear you sing high that often, but what I KNOW - your voice range amazes me all the time over and over agan 8D

Yuki
I didn't know you were a rapper! That was SO sexy [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820
And rofl at the "I just love your ... brain" XD

Ari
There wasn't really much else than the rap for you in this one, but I really like that one! ~

Shiki
You just won't stop impressing me in this project!
Your talking is so ABSOLUTE LOVE!

KayKay
Why is it that when you do the background noises it always sounds so sexy? And rofl ... your "Drums" got me goosebumps XD
Also liked your "If you give that chance to be your man" <3
Your verses were nice too :33

Cry Me A River

Epic .... epic epic epic
Hani
Your rap! *.* I think I'm falling for your low voice XD

Yuki
PLEASE! May I worship you?!
Why do people have such great voices? That can't be healthy!

Kyllia

A tiny little bit offkey sometimes but all in all great job! You're my partner in not really getting verse lines lololol

Momo
You didn't really get that many lines, but your "Oh"s during Hani's parts were so cute ^^

Ari
Your beginning really got me into the mood for the whole song, so much emotion in it!

Firefly
You. And Anke. Your verse is epic. You two are meant to be.
THIS: "And don't it make you sad about it"
love it love it love it love it

shiki
off topic: Your English sounds so good! And I totally hear you in the choruses haha
Like, Ari, greatgreat introduction for the song!

Love, Sex & Magic

uhhh ..... >/////<
Hani
That was the part where I fell in love with you *.*
Smooth voice ftw [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820
Not really many solo lines for you here, but that low voice in the background really gave it the right feeling!

KayKay
Wuahahaa, the party began when you started singing XD
Absolutely epic

Ari
Oh....kay, we don't necessarily blend, but when I thought my voice away then I could hear that at least you did it well :'D
Our auw is epic XD

Kyllia
That's for all Ciara's - our chorus parts sounds sexy 8D
Your ah ah ah's at the end ... I really like them ^^

My Love
Yuki

Ain't another woman that can take your spot my [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820 !
Although you didn't get many singing lines (fufuu T^T) the rap was REALLY good! You totally sounded gangsta XD

Saga
I realized I missed your voice in the last songs lololol. My ear was like "yaayy" when it heard your voice again rofl.
AND of course, rapping!saga is what we all want to hear 8D Although I can't help but feel that it sounds a bit ... abgebrochen ... once or twice. Me non-rapper shouldn't say anything lol. STILL! You know I love you [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

Ari
Ufff @@
A bit off pitch ^^;
But your bg voices during the rap were great!

Kyllia
Your first part sounded a bit off pitch, but your second part was great ^^ I love how you redid the rythm just a little bit (or was it me who got it wrong from the beginning? ... dunno XD)

Hani
Shivers running down my spine :D Your "So don't give away" ...*sighs like lovestruck schoolgirl*
And your, unfortunately only, verse was verrrry nice :3

Honey
Very powerful indeed ^^ Not in a bad way though xP

Firefly
Oooooh you SO make up for making me wait for you to finish mixing /SHOT
If not for the voice, I'd love you for the emotion!

Senorita
Shiki
EPIC SHIKI IS EPIC. I worship the introduction so much XD
And you had a lot of adlibs and you NAILED them! uwahuwahuwa [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

Ari
Like I wrote to shiki - awesome introduction is awesome!
Aaaaand, your random "alright" in Ani's part ... sorry for my really random likings ^^;

Honey
You hit the notes very well ^^ Only point to criticize would be the emotion but it's actually really good as it is ^^

KayKay
I labu the "When I look into your eyes ...." part!! So much love [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

Saga
PUHAHA your part is so awesome. I didn't know the song that well but I knew that part and I was all like *grinnnnnn* throughout the whole time ^^
Luv your "ladies" xP

What Goes Around Comes Around
I gotta agree with Sagacchi, this IS maybe the best of them all! ^^
SORRY FOR MY FAIL ENDING
Yuki
Why do I have to sing with you T_T You beat my voice everytime XD

Momo
Hehe, your voice sounds really cute ^^ I think I like you parts in this project the most from the ones you have submitted (does that sentence make sense? it doesnt for me XD)

Kyllia
You totally blend well with shiki! And nice verse there ^^

Firefly
PERFECT BRIDGE! Emotion jjaaaang [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

shiki
Funny thing about thaaaat is~~~
*loves*

KayKay
You. And Ani. AWESOME.
I love your adlibs like "is this ... how we say goodbye" :3

Saga
You. And Kay. AWESOME.
"Can't believe it's ending this way" and "Can you tell me is this fair?" weren't that good imo, sorry :(
Your other solo line ("Maybe I should do the same") was pure (low XD) love though [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820
Just ... really, you and Kay BLEND!
Argh ... I feel bad for saying that, you know I love your voice so much do you [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820

EPIC RELEASE GIRLS LET'S DO THIS AGAIN SOON!
and make Ani mix lololol
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:45 am

casali0810 wrote:EPIC RELEASE GIRLS LET'S DO THIS AGAIN SOON! and make Ani mix lololol
lolololol! x'D

Awww I got hearts! *3* Thank you sooo much! And I never beat you when we sing together, we blend so well~! T3T
Thanks for appreciating my rap, I'm still not comfortable with it >.<

And I agree I just love working / singing together with Tammy~ her voice = [OP-WW 2] Justin Timberlake MIX 380820 and I love how it sounds together with mine x3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 am

Gah you people are too nice ;_; And I love working with you too Anke!<33

Oooooh you SO make up for making me wait for you to finish mixing /SHOT
If not for the voice, I'd love you for the emotion!
Rofl it'll be done tonight, promise! ^^; I feel really bad about being so late so I'm glad I made a bit up for it xDD;
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 am

Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down