Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA

+6
Kyllia
Neorago
hanipazui
shiki0014
casali
Sagacchi
10 posters

Go down

[PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA Empty [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA

Post  Sagacchi Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

[PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA 5mlevs

Yay, finally shikis PP is finished XD ! another project off the list
thank you shiki for coding this release post kekeke <3

LYRICS

all links to mp3 files has been removed due to ToS

Team Bad Girl
Jia - Chulderella
Fei - shiki
Min - Kyllia
Suzy - joongieloveforever

Mixer: Kyllia

Team Good Girl
Jia - hirokibaby
Fei - Sagacchi
Min - Casali
Suzy - KayKay

Mixer: hirokibaby

Team Miss
Jia - newismyname
Fei - Youjuchan
Min - Stinepooz
Suzy - Hanipazui

Mixer: Youjuchan
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA Empty Re: [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA

Post  Sagacchi Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 am

kekeke okay sooo

mixing wise i like team 2 the best :3

voice-wise i really like team 3

i think in team 1 , rella didnt use her natural voice at all but sounds like a boy or so? I thought the singing style didnt fit at all and I think i never heard this kind of voice from her XD

i really loves newismynames voice in team 3! it had a lot of power and just the right attitude! ^___^

and youju, i dunno why u felt like re-recording XD i liked ur parts
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA Empty Re: [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA

Post  casali Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 am

Yay, this was released just at the right time ^^

Gonna listen NOW :33
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shiki0014 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! for release!!
I fail so much in this I hate my mic really D: i think i should buy a new one too~

Rella actually surprised me in this XDD
CYN toooo i like your voice XDD

Saga awesome FEI Youju toooo *-*
Casali gave a different feeling in Min lines (like it XD)

everyone else did an awesome job more proper comments later XDDD

@Saga lool I always code the my PP for release, thats why i want it to be sent to me first heheheheh
(but i though every PP leader do that >.<)
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:28 am

what's wrong with the instrumental in 3rd team? o.O
it sounds weird...
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Neorago Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

w00t!!

Team One;
I love the difference in voices here! :3 You can clearly hear here that not everyone is the same!
I LIKEEEE [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA 380820

Team Two;

OMG ITS LIKE THIS IS OFF A SINGLE OF WHATEVER.
I actually clicked this first without knowing until i suddenly recognized Saga & Casa's voice XD;
The mixer and the girls here did a great job!

Kay; I LOVE YOUR VOICE. <3

Team Three;

There are such great voices in this team. But whats wrong with the mixing? ;__;
Neorago
Neorago
BR's Fishy

http://saigonoluna.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:02 am

Short comments because battery's slowly but surely dying X'D
My favourite singers of the team receive a heart ;)

Team 1
Rella - your voice kinda changed WHILE you were singing, but imo it still sounds nice <3
Kyllia - NICE VERSES! [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA 380820
shiki - (ily for doing this pp) like your parts! ^^ u were on the verge of going off-pitch at some points but u managed it, that's awesome! CYN - as always, your voice is love. just a little soft though? :3

Team 2
I like this team!
Ani - how often do I have to confess my love to you?? [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA 380820
hiroki - OMG how cute can a voice get?! <3
Kay - a teeny little bit more singing out? or it's just the crappy speakers > < but the lines came out very smoothly, me loves <3

Team 3
ouch, something in this hurts my ears (NOT the voices of course ;A;)
Stinez - get a new mic, PLEASE T_T a beautiful voice is going to waste here! i love your voice now as well though ;D
Bigi - you just HAVE to make me even more biased to your voice right? of couuuurse >w< u wanted to rerecord? NEVER D:< [PP 70] Bad Girl Good Girl by missA 380820
hani - hani always does great ;D great parts pedonoona! :33
new - nice attituuuuude! i have nothing else to say except that im really impressed :o
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 am

OMG I GOT A HEART FROM CASA! <3 haha

For team 1, my team, few criticisms cause I heard your voices over and over again while mixing haha. Shiki your 'so shut up boy' sounded like you were scared? I think you needed a bit more oomph but the rest of your singing was good :). Rella your maxed out parts was :( and the way you sang didn't really fit the song it wasn't bad just like didn't fit this kind of song. :) I thought Cyn was really good here and I kinda liked my verses too. I think Shiki and Cyn kinda blend well ish too~

My favourite team would have to be team 2 :P Hiroki's voice is amazingly cute and obviously her mixing is awesome haha and I think everyone did really well. :)

Team 3 I don't know what you guys mean by the weird instrumental? Or maybe I'm just deaf. Anyways you guys seemed to blend really well or maybe the background voices just drowned you out I can't tell. >w<" YouJu I love your paarts <3
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am

ll after the mans part...the "instrumental" changes to sound like "BLAAH", and really lq one, when we start to sing...o.o
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 am

thanks about the positive comments about my parts XD

about the instrumental~ well the first part was the original mp3 with JYPs part and after that i used the provided instrumental XD
since no one did JYPs part and i thought it sounded to silent on the instrumental thats why i mixed it together (and thus the lower quality after) ^^;; mianhae Xx

but i agree with the other about team 2 :D really well done!! ^o^ totally like it! :3 longer comment asap! XD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 am

kyllia said that JYP part was already in the instrumental version she used..
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Uh huh the one I used the guy was there :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 pm

i think he was there as well but the sound wasnt as clear XD since it was a vocal cut? ^^;; i used the cut someone provided on the topic XD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm

ewww..I sound gross XDDD

I like all the teams 8D all you guys are amazing wts ): give me your voice
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm

NEW YOU DON'T!!
I would happily have your voice...o.o
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  hirokibaby Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 am

Thank you for the positive comments!
I like my team too because everyone was so awesome. :D
Thank you, you guys really make my mixing job a lot easier. :D

Team 1:
Kyllia, like I told you, I really like that effect at all the "bad girl, good girl", etc. I went to try that effect but don't know why my audacity didn't have that. Hahas.

Team 3:
I thought Hani wanted to do the intro voice lol.
I don't think the song hurt my ears. Maybe it's difference btw lq instru and hq voices that make it sound a little weird. But anyhoo, I agree everyone sounded great in this!
hirokibaby
hirokibaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 am

For team 1, I think the chorus sounds a bit struggled? I think Rella and shiki would've done better on the low verses actually. I also agree about Rella's singing style here, you sound a bit too boy-ish (; _ ; )' I like Kyllia's and Cyn's verses. Nice attitude from everyone.(^^

Team 2's mixing is really great! Hiroki, I'm not sure if I heard your voice before but it's so cuuute. <3 I also like how you put your own style in this, sounds nice (^-^) Sagaaa~ Loving your lines! Awesome as always! Also, you suit Fei's part so well (o o) <3 Casa sounds cute as always, though I could've imagined you for the higher chorus parts a bit better. I still like your parts though. <3 And KayKay, I especially like your "Wae jakku tteodeuni ne Sog-i hwonhi boineun geon ani" though I do agree with Casa, it sounds as if you're holding back a bit in some parts! Which is sad 'cause your voice is prettyyy~

The difference of beginning-singing starts-instru for Team 3 really is quite noticeable (T _ T) The quality overall seems to be a bit bad? At least in my speakers, a lot of parts almost max out.. (> _ <) Stine, same as for Kay goes for you - you're voice is pretty so don't hold back! <3 And you definitely need a new mic (; ~ ; ) Hani doesn't sound as badass here (attitude-wise) as I am used to aaand hey did you hold back on your power too? XD I don't know, you sound a bit different here, but it still sounds good! YouJu's voice is pretty as always. I especially like your bridge-part! Some of new's parts were slightly pitchy but I liked your attitude, especially towards the end of your chorus-parts. (^^
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down