Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom)

2 posters

Go down

[SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom) Empty [SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom)

Post  newismyname Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Out of boredom of staying home all day with no internet I recorded a bunch of solos, that have...DUN DUN AUTOTUNE 8D. I'm proud that I can mix with autotune now ;~; but take a listen?

links removed due to ToS[/center][/size]
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom) Empty Re: [SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom)

Post  Kyllia Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:06 pm

LOVING THE GIRL GUY CONTRAST IN BBIRIBBEON AND BBERIBBEON IT'S SO AWESOME xD Check the others ones out later :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom) Empty Re: [SOLO] New's Times of Boredom (Mworago, Too Late, Hello, Bbiribbeom, Bbaeribbeom)

Post  newismyname Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 am

LMAOOO. THEY GO TOO LOW. MY VOICE AKKK.

ohh..the others arent htat great to listen to >>
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down