Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU

2 posters

Go down

[COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU Empty [COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU

Post  DGTeuk Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Annyeong another song this time featuring dianeMickey hehe kinda force her to do it, might explain the sound...
and she's actually my sister muahaha thats why its easier to make a collab with her. Introduce her to this forum anyway. Again edited using Audacity, still learning and I can't seem to make the noise disappear but manage to reduce it... ^^

link removed due to ToS [COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU 247791
DGTeuk
DGTeuk

http://lifeofakpopaddict.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU Empty Re: [COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU

Post  hanipazui Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 pm

OHHHH!!!
I didn't know that she was your sister!! *-*
your voices blend really nicely together and you both have so great voices!! *-*
may I lend some of the awesomeness from both of you? *-*

there was something weird in the mic settings or something...voice kept going more from one channel to another and back again when I listened with headphones..o.O

good luck with practising more with audacity...^^
and I am sure that Saga will give you some great advices about using it if you need, 'cos she is expert with audacity..^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU Empty Re: [COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU

Post  DGTeuk Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Thank you so much ^^ yup she is my sis and actually she didn't really master the song yet but I still ask her to do it hehe..
about the audio really?? I didn't realize plus my headphone's a little crazy, only the left channel is functional so I kinda listen everything through the left one... really need to explore audacity more, and there's a lot of the effect that I don't know what on earth does it do ><

Glad you love it ^^
[COLLAB] DGTeuk ft dianeMickey It's First Love by Na Yoon Kwon ft IU 247791
DGTeuk
DGTeuk

http://lifeofakpopaddict.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down