Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away

+4
Sagacchi
Almighty Cho
shiki0014
Sai
8 posters

Go down

[PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away Empty [PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away

Post  Sai Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:11 am

[PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away Goaway

lyrics

Team Go Away
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Mixer: Sai
CL - Sai
Minzy - ChoKyu19
Bom - joongieloveforever
Dara - shiki0014

Team Stay Here
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Mixer: Timing/Volumes Honey; effect Sai
CL - hanipazui
Minzy- sayjuicifer
Bom -Honey
Dara - xKeirafanx

Yay, finally it's out! I'm sorry this took so long. [PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away 86412 Thanks everyone for participating! ♥️

Last edited by Sai on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

[PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away Empty Re: [PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away

Post  shiki0014 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:46 am

hahaha coool its out both team sounds gooood
btw sai i think you switched the two team

Team Go Away links to Team Stay Here and vice versa
shiki0014
shiki0014
BR's Eternalmagnae

http://shiki0014.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 am

You're right! Thanks for telling me shiki!

I'll comment on this later, I should be studying for my exam on Monday right now.. (u u)
Sai
Sai

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:36 am

OH it's out! [PP 96] 2NE1 - Go Away 380820
Ohh~ you didn't use my first harmony? qq Or do I sound like the original? Oo
Well it sounds good like this, too :3
Sai~ your CL is so cool! ^^
(autotune loves me~ :P)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:38 am

wah its PP number 96 O__O
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 am

Thank you!!(^^

I did use all harmonies I had(^_^) The harmonies in the vocal cut where still quite loud though so ours blend in a lot with the original ones :/ but if I had made ours louder they would've been too loud... (. _ .)
Sai
Sai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 am

Wee great job girls I love this soonng ^_^
I think both Boms did a really good job and I love CL!Sai :P

The instrumental seemed a little bleh lol and in the first team it seemed to get louder and softer at random points O_o'
But either way good job guys ^^
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 am

Sai's CL is amazing!! *-*
I sound more like hairy!gay!dude!...o.O
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

hmmm >.< you guys know that Sai is my absolute bias of every cover-singers that I know

but honestly, I have to disagree all comments about Sai that said she did a good job >.<

ah... I mean, Im sure she gave her best... but somehow ... I didnt feel it ? ._.
Maybe it was just that I really thought that this kind of rap didnt fit her style at all, so it felt really awkward
especially the lines "all you do is act a fool, you aint uh-oh without your crew" felt kinda awkward ...
but also for Hani, this line sounded akward in my eyes
like ... it felt like Sai and Hani just read it from a text, and like it didnt come from the heart XD the emotion, the anger, the get-the-dayum-out-of-my-life feeling wasnt delivered to me >.<

but but but
since CL also had singing parts in the song ... i liked those of both CL's !!

and then, i think everyone else really did a good job, I gotta say i was surprised by some ^__^ positively! like juicy, she sounded really nice, and cho as minzy is always nice tho I think sometimes she used too much power (but well, shes the confused powervocal after all XD)
cyn had some really nice lines, but sometimes she obviously struggled >.< also shiki sometimes struggled with the high notes, like Honey, but both had some really nice lines too!

what I loved most, in both teams, was that ALL part :3333333

the mixing was really nice in both teams too :333

ahhh I apologize for those honest comments, but sometimes I have a phase were I feel I need to give some more critic too instead of "ahhh so genius!!" >w< im in this phase now...
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 am

It's out? No way! xDDD

Team Go Away
Sai: Your attitude for the song is amazing. You made it your own thing ^^ also, great mixing
ChoKyu19: loved you especially in the first chorus! It was new to me to hear you like that, but wow, you managed to surprise me again...it feels good.
joongieloveforever: Bom is not easy to sing, kudos for pulling the song and feeling of so well.
shiki0014: Very present and remarkable, enjoyed listening to you.

Team Stay Here
Mixer: Timing/Volumes Honey; effect Sai : well done!! I see that my outmaxing is covered up well, thank you, you two
hanipazui: Your rapping in this is rather soft, sounds a bit...bored ^^" it's still good and on place ^^
sayjuicifer: Low~ sounded great! You owned your parts ^^
Honey: Powerful! Just wow. I'm kinda blown.
xKeirafanx: cute Dara is back xDDD it turned out better than I expected

Love both releases! It was fun being part of this!

@ Sai:*huggles* thank you~ <3
yeah, I currently don't have the money for a proper recording mic and I think my outmaxing (though my voice is nowhere near powerful) is still an issue. I should try to find a plug connector for my mother's American mics (you know, we have mics at home, good mics, but they are used on an American sound system, etc. so I can't use them on my comp *sigh*) anyway, now I ranted out, sorry ^^"

Last edited by xKeirafanx on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 am

Haha omg no Ani don't feel bad I agree with you so much there, but more about that later.. XD Thank you though!! <333 (I don't know why you have a bias towards me, I'm really not that good!! (T _T))

Well, I'll do individual comments because I mixed/helped mixing both teams. <3 (Btw I used the same instru for both teams so it's strange that it seems to be a bit louder in some parts for Team Go Away (o o) Was that audition again?? Lmao that program hates me)

Team Go Away
CL - myself - okay that rap so was not my style. :/ It was too low and... well. Too low. XD My rap-style is usually higher but I really wanted to sing in this song and CL's lines are the only ones which I wouldn't have struggled with lmao, which is the main reason why I even took CL's part. I should obviously have checked before I opened the PP and claimed her part though, I'm sorry. :< (I had to re-record the rap because while the line Saga pointed out sounded better/angrier before, the others were too high and just didn't suit the song.)
Minzy - Cho - I loved you here! I think this style really suits you well and I actually love the extra-power you gave your parts. I think you gave this your own style and that's always a good thing in my eyes. X3
Bom - Cyn - Hm, I think this song was a bit too high for you. I agree with Saga here, you struggled a bit on some parts... and it lacked some power on others... Though your voice is so pretty (; w ; ) I do love the lower chorus parts which were more in your range! <33
Dara - shiki - Some parts were a bit off and you sometimes struggled too, though I think your voice suits this song/Dara's part really well!

Team Stay Here
CL - Hani - I think you had the same problem as me, this rap just doesn't seem to be your style! D: (But it's a hard rap imo (> _ <)) Your singing lines sound great as always though. X3
Minzy - Juicy - Some parts seemed a bit off and without energy, but overall I like your parts! X3
Bom - Honey - I think you struggled a bit with the highest notes in the chorus, but otherwise your parts sound really great! <3 I love your power haha~
Dara - Meike - I'm sad your mic is so bad (; ; ) I love your voice and you suit Dara so well. <3 Great parts!
Sai
Sai

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am

OMG. JUST ONE THING. I LOVE THE BANNER. ASDFIJASDF
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

I LOVE IT TOO!

And oh I really thought it was like two different instrumentals or something x.X Iunno it just sounded like it went in and out for team 1 but I didn't really notice that in team two :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down