Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic)

+2
hanipazui
angelnaykka22
6 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) Empty [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic)

Post  angelnaykka22 Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Hey! I'm new here! Well I don't know if I'm allowed to post YT links? Well I tried finding it in the rules but it wasn't stated. So if an admin sees this, just warn me and I'll post the box.net link ^^

Comment and rate if you can! xD Something I need to improve tell me.. xD

Hope you like it! Harmonies and Mixing done by me too xD

Guitars and Harmonies by me too ;D
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) Empty Re: [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic)

Post  hanipazui Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm

I have to warn you about something...that....

you have really B2UTYful voice!!!! *-*
and nice harmonies in both songs!!
I think that we will blend really well when we get to sing together in projects...[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 380820

and yes YT links are allowed here too..^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) Empty Re: [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic)

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm

*spazzes around the 2ne1 cover* [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 849110 [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 289137

The B2ST cover!!!
[SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 417101 [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 637371 [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 961874
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 pm

@Hani you scard me i really thought u were gonna warn me but anyways thank you! cant wait!

@cho im glad ur loving the 2ne1 cover xD. u saw the b2st one already it still sucks ...
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 am

Why does it suck? o.O
*commented on youtube on the B2ST one that's why she didn't comment here now* XD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 am

harmoniiiiiiiiiiies <3333
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 am

Weeelcome!! :D
Your covers are looveee ^o^

Clap your hands: AWESOME totally enjoyed listening to it <3 You have a really beautiful voice! :3 The harmonies were reallly well done! [SOLO] Clap your Hands + Beautiful - B2ST (Acoustic) 380820

Beautiful: awww I wanna be able to play guitar too X'D but I'm just WAY too lazy to learn it HAHAHA!! (I got a guitar on my 18th birthday..which was.. almost 2 years ago *fail*) As i'Ve said already~ I really like your voice! :D You just had some issues on the low notes and sometimes it sounded like you weren't sure what note to sing :D but I still enjoyed listening to your cover! ^^ I'm sure you put a lot of effort into it :D

Can't wait to sing a cover with you soon! :D
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 am

haha...XD sorry to scare you..^^"
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 pm

@Cho because of the low notes haha ^^

@Sagacchi <3 thanksss I love harmonizing ^^

@YouJuChan I love Clap Your Hands.. I'm a rapper so I liked the song and covered it^^ thenkyu! Yes I know Beautiful had some low notes but if I put it any higher Yoseob parts would be too high for me :))

@Hani it's okay ^_^
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 am

haha we'll you certainly make a grand entrance! xD
"here I am BAM!! listen to my awesome covers!" cuz yeah, they're awesome! :D

Great mixing on Clap Your Hands too btw

I'm not gonna say anything bout those low notes, cuz people already did, and I think it was actually not so bad ^^
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 am

Haha I know what you mean X'D But well as I already said~ I still think it was awesome cause playing the guitar + singing at the same time ALWAYS amazes me *o*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down