Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day)

4 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) Empty [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day)

Post  SitD Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 am

Hi everybody :3

I'm really into this song at the moment and because you guys haven't heard me sing yet I thought I'd post a lil something here.

erm... ehe... [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 744842 I did the first half of the Girl's Day song 'Nothing Lasts Forever/잘해줘봐야"
It's without music, since I didn't find an instrumental and I thought singing on the original song is too bothersome cuz you can't really hear me sing. Erm... so yeah, here it is [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 1185

I probably sang it too high and I tried to do good harmonies, but yeah I fail at technical shtuff. Don't expect too much ne~

ORIGINAL

mp3 links removed due to ToS

Please give lots and lots of critique! [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 326525
Or just say "good" or "bad" xD

Last edited by SitD on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) Empty Re: [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day)

Post  Yukidama Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Where's the music? T___T

No instrumental / vocal cut?

Well acapella ain't that bad either, though the song ain't a very good acapella song since it clearly lacks a beautiful melody ^^;;;

But I think you did good! Your energy was great, perfect for the song! :3 A little shakey / pitchy from time too time but most of the time you sound really great. Your harmonies sound a bit off tune sometimes? But it might just all sound a lot better with music :D I think the song really lives on music ^^ Like I said it's not a very melody-heavy song

Last edited by Yukidama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) Empty Re: [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day)

Post  Firefly Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Good job on this! The harmonies are a bit off sometimes but the singing is good!<3 I agree with Anke, it'll probably be better with music, but yeah you explained why you didn't use it^^
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 am

Yukidama wrote:Where's the music? T___T

No instrumental / vocal cut?

Well acapella ain't that bad either, though the song ain't a very good acapella song since it clearly lacks a beautiful melody ^^;;;

But I think you did good! Your energy was great, perfect for the song! :3 A little shakey / pitchy from time too time but most of the time you sound really great. Your harmonies sound a bit off tune sometimes? But it might just all sound a lot better with music :D I think the song really lives on music ^^ Like I said it's not a very melody-heavy song

Yup you're right, such a jumpy song isn't really suited for acapella. It's the music that makes it such a fun song :).
Thnk you for your comment!! [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 308416
I actually thought I'd fail at taking over some of the energy of the song, but apparently I was able to to some extent. So thnx for saying that cuz I can't hear those things myself >.<

btw put up a version with music ^_^

Firefly wrote:Good job on this! The harmonies are a bit off sometimes but the singing is good!<3 I agree with Anke, it'll probably be better with music, but yeah you explained why you didn't use it^^

Sankyuu Tammy! [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 984210
Aha yesh the harmonies [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 744842 I'm really not an expert in that... Casa explained it to me while doing Long Way and I kinda got it, but really singing the harmonies and 'mixing' them correctly is a whole different story xD
Thnk you for pointing it out still, ^_^ if I do something bad I'd prefer you say it
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:58 pm

nice vocals there ; DDD

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 pm

decembertwenty10 wrote:nice vocals there ; DDD

omg, I thought I deleted this link [SOLO] Nothing Lasts Forever (Girl's Day) 888919

this was my firstest cover thing solo something ever, so it sucks so bad!! argh I should delete it

thnx if you think it's good, but I'm pretty certain that I've improved from that time on, so don't base your opinion of my voice solely on this >.<
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down