Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link

3 posters

Go down

[SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link Empty [SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link

Post  angelnaykka22 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey so this is my newest cover :) Subscribe to my youtube if you want ^^

Again all voices are mine ^^
I was gonna do it acapella originally but it sounded cooler with instrumental. Yepp I did everything, mixing and singing ^^

Here's the acapella: link removed due to ToS
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link Empty Re: [SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link

Post  Kyllia Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Ooh wow love it! :P Great mixing too! And great harmonies as always :P I'm exciting to hear your first collab with us hehe
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link Empty Re: [SOLO] SHINee- Up and Down Cover w/Acapella link

Post  angelnaykka22 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

@Ky I didn't get to do the harmonies in one collab I was in here... >.> coz i didn't have time. This was recorded a long time ago so yeaa :)
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 am

Niiiice ;D
I just clicked this link cuz it's one of my fave's of their hello album and then I get THIS, pretty amazing ^^ It's evry admirable that you did all the voices O_O

Just one lil thingie, maybe put a bit more balls in the song? (iz honest and positve critique :3)
But the rap parts were plenty ass kicking ^^
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 pm

SitD wrote:Niiiice ;D
I just clicked this link cuz it's one of my fave's of their hello album and then I get THIS, pretty amazing ^^ It's evry admirable that you did all the voices O_O

Just one lil thingie, maybe put a bit more balls in the song? (iz honest and positve critique :3)
But the rap parts were plenty ass kicking ^^

Thank youuu!! <3 I love doing harmonies and stuff when I have time.

This recording was rushed so I'm sorry if I didn't give you enough "balls" in the song :))) I actually like constructive criticisms coz it makes me better ^^ and thanks rapping is kinda my thing (which I didn't find out until I got into Kpop) xDD
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down