Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OP-WW 04] BR in Love

+3
Almighty Cho
hanipazui
Kyllia
7 posters

Go down

[OP-WW 04] BR in Love Empty [OP-WW 04] BR in Love

Post  Kyllia Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

[OP-WW 04] BR in Love Wwinlo10
Guess what this is?? :P The ancient OP is finally out! Thanks to everyone to participated and to those who worked hard to finally get this out! Hopefully, this will never happen again haha. Enjoy!

LMFAO - lalala
Lyrics

Team lolo
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Kyllia | Sagacch| shiki0014
Mixer: Yukidama

Team lala
hanipazui | kaycchi| Ari
Mixer: Hani

~

B.o.B. - Nothin' on You
Lyrics

Team Jay
Casali | Yuki | Sagacchi | Ari
Mixer : Sagacchi

Team Park
ChoKyu19 | YouJu | hanipazui |Kaycchi
Mixer: Hani

Team Effect
Kyllia | shiki0014 | Honey | Casali
Mixer: Kyllia

~

Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin' u
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS | Lyrics

shiki0014 | ChoKyu19 | Lili | Ari | casali0810 | Kyllia
Mixer: Kyllia

~

A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Lyrics

Team Lover
Yukidama | Casali | Shiki
Mixer: Sagacchi

Team Dream
Lili | Ari | Kaycchi
Mixer: Casali
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[OP-WW 04] BR in Love Empty Re: [OP-WW 04] BR in Love

Post  hanipazui Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:56 pm

it's OUUUUUUUT!!!!
and it wasm't even 1 year late..8D

Anke in Almost lover makes me cry!!! [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 692795
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

OMG it's out! :)
(Though it was a little sad to skip the duet with me, but it wasn't THAT good either, so~ xD)
WTF happened to the lyrics? XDD

Unemotional Cho attack! xD
I think this was the first.. OP I joined, yeah ^^" After I signed up :D

I skip listening to Lalala, because I remember I didn't really like it xDD

For Kissing You:
I think best did... Casa ^^ I dunno why, I believe all things you sing in here xDD
I don't like the song somehow (not the cover, but the song |D') ~
I am.. screaming XDD

Nothing on You Team Park: (gosh i was with youju? XD I didn't even know who you were~ |D')
I'm nothing against your amazing power Youju ><
Beastly rapper hani in da house! :DD haha liked it a lot! ^^
kaykay.. i never heard you before a lot, you sound a little ill, but besides i like it a lot ^^
my parts are plain.. XDD

Nothing on You Team Jay:
I love the "uuuuuh" group parts ><
Saga is smexy~ :P
Casa's "Beautiful girls all over the world" is wahh~ *o*
Anke as to be bowed down to like always :D *bows*
Ari's ending is so cute xDD

Nothing on You Team Effect:
Kyllia's cute accent! :D
Honey is the beast in this! :D Loved the rap parts ^^
Was it really Ceres? I didn't recognize her lol~ xD Sounded like Casa somehow ><
Shiki did good, too :)

Almost Lover Team Lover:
The voices blend better than in Team Dream I think ><
I liked Casa parts a lot :) <3
Shiki was a little off pitch on the high parts one time >< But the bridge part and last bit was good :)
Anke, my skin is full of goosebumbs >< *tries to get them away* Great <3

Almost Lover Team Dream:
Some parts lacked a little energy ><
I dunno Lili, but she sounded good :)

Me likey~ [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lili Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 am

Finally [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 516731

Gonna listen to it all [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 734451
Lili
Lili

http://www.noshamsters.be/lili

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am

IT'S OUUUUUUUT T^T *starts sobbing* finally~ feels like a war just ended lolol.

NoooOOOooOoooo Haniiiiii don't cry T_____T *sings out of tune so Hani starts laughing*

Thankies Cho for your comments <333

I go listen to it all now and prepare moar comments!
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 am

WIFEY ANKE!!!! [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 692795 [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 681505

don't you dare to sing off tune..XD that is just impossible from you..XDD
but instead of singing off tune...
can your hubby demand Almost Lover as full solo? [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 417101
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

I actually sing so pitchy most of the time ... [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 692795 You're all just too kind to be honest!

I did do Almost Lover as a solo already but it... DUNDUNDUNDUN SUCKED! XD Hahaha I guess that's where my motivation for this project came from, to do it BETTER. I should probably try to re-do it as a whole... maybe one day... in the very far future X_x
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

*2nds hanis solo request for anke* :PPP
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 am

well if you think that you sucked, you can always just send it to me and I'll put it to my mp3 player... [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 249314 [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 249314
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 am

LMFAO - lalala

Team lolo

Kyllia: It was really interesting to hear you rap, it sounded kinda cute~ x3 you hit the rythm perfectly and autotune didn't rape your voice as much, I really liked your parts :3
Sagacchi: Your raaaaaaaaap... so RAWR awesome. I lalalalove you T_____T
shiki0014: Rapping!shiki! :D I already had you as TOP so I'm familiar with it and I think you did grrrrrrreat~ Nice rythm *_* I'm sorry tho I couldn't do something good out of your singing recordings /bows

Team lala: YOU HAVE HARMONIES IN THE LALALA PARTS, WHYYYY? XD

hanipazui: FIERCE HANDSOME HANI! Me likey~ Omg your "yeah"s and MOANINGS "uh"... /starts fangirling. Your singing parts sound so sexy *_____*
kaycchi: Me likey your rap parts very much and you sound great in the lalala parts :D
Ari: Iunno why but was your first part kinda timed wrong? OR MAYBE I DID TIME IT WRONG IN MY MIX T____T Anyways I still love your cute accent haha <333 Great job!

B.o.B. - Nothin' on You

Team Jay

Casali: YOU! SO CUTE! I actually think you hit the notes better than me at some parts x'D Y U NO in the group parts? T_T What happened? Or am I so self-biased that I can't hear your voice there? T_T
Yukidama: Actually like my parts but I'm very, very sorry to have messed up the timing so much and let Ani almost die in agony T^T I think the group parts are a little late though?
Sagacchi: Your attitude guuuuuuuuuuurl! ME LIKEY. It's so cool T^T Sometimes your intonation is wrong but I DON'T MIND, IT'S SO COOL!!!
Ari: OH THIS IS YOU ARI? Your accent~ ^_____^ so cute~ hahahaha You teamed up perfectly with Ani, it sounds great!

Team Park

ChoKyu19: Great poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer~ I LIKEY! I dunno whatchu say you did so good here T__T I especially loved your "aaahaaaa~aaaa" <3 so beautiful
YouJu: Your "nothing on youuuuuuuuuu" parts blew me away. SO.BEAUTIFUL. Such power and emotion. I love. very. much ;^;
hanipazui: Oooooooh wah! You surprised me here, I dunno why put I haven't heard your voice so beautifully as in here, even though you're a rapper. Your sung / echo parts sounded so great. YOUR RAP WAS AWESOME, TOO!
Kaycchi: Great rapping job, you form an awesome team with Hani <333

Team Effect

Kyllia: !!I really like your singing parts heeeeere, specially the "yeah~yeah" at the end of the chorus sounds co adorable :3~
shiki0014: Greatttttttt singing job, I especially love how the emotion explodes at the end with your "youuuuuu baby". I liiiikey!
Honey: Fierce Honey! Your echo / adlibs sound so great. Your "haha" so natural and cute. You sound so great together with Kathi, perfect team x3
Casali: YEAH! Nanananothing on you babe XD OMG Kathi rapping! your cuteness pwned me. *^* You form a great team with Honey~ cute / fierce :D

shiki0014: A little pitchy here and there but I liked the emotion you put into your lines :3
ChoKyu19: Woah, I LOVE your voice here. Sounds damn pro.... no kidding, the emotion and power was perfect!
Lili: Your voice sounds REALLY great, I love your timbre. It sounds incredibly temporary and professional ^^
Ari: Like shiki a little off-tune at some notes but I still really like the sound of your singing voice, very sweet and beautiful ^^
casali0810: Your first lines made it sound as if this song was really made for your voice, you hit the notes so well, it sounded great! Some of the other notes were a little off but you really amazed me at special parts. You did a REALLY great job.
Kyllia: Intonation is really nice, you hit the notes well AND I think your emotion and power in REALLY good in the chorus, better than anything I ever heard you sing x3 Thumbs up!!

Team Lover:

Yukidama: I think I really do like my lines, even though a couple of notes were a little off. I believe I improved from my crappy solo ;A;
Casali: Awww your voice~ I wanna pinch your cheeks! *___* Though the real deep emotion might still be lacking I still loved to have you sing with me T^T
Shiki: Some of your notes were SO amazing you know! XD When you hit some of those special ones, mid~higher ones I could feel the emotions of the song and the lyrics so well, that's really great. Unfortunately your off at others, if you work on that you could be a really awesome ballad singer <333

Team Dream

Lili: I really loved your voice in here, very grown up and emotional. You captured the spirit of the song very well~! I also loved how you changed some parts up and made it your own version. Awesome.
Ari: Wow. Just wow! Your beginning SO BEAUTIFUL. I could feel the sadness and vulnerability. ;;A;; Your chorus was a bit off but overall a really great job.
Kaycchi: You really surprised me here, I dunno if it was the clarity of your voice or something else but it sounded really great *___*, very calm and emotional.
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:23 am

double post yay Awwww Hani, I just wanna cuddle you for your last comment T^T
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:25 am

Meow~ you thank I was good? ><
Thanks~ [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am

OMGGASNJDS ITS OUT!!

BRB LISTENING

commmentsssssssssss

-------------------------------------------

LMFAO - lalala
Team lolo
Kyllia & shiki - thanks for covering so fast Kyllia >w< anyways .. it felt so awkward to me listening to yer girls raps XDDDD it wasnt bad or anything but it made me giggle!!! especially shikis rap after the first chorus HIHIHIHI omg <333 so cool xDDD hihihi

Team lala
hanipazui & kaycchi
Ari - /: it really sounded like you didnt practise your lines at all... sometimes the timing was just.. something? like you listened to the song once and then tried to follow the lyrics when recording... i mean maybe you did practise, but it was obviously not enough in this song ^^;

~

B.o.B. - Nothin' on You
Team Jay
Casali & Yuki - you guys were ... guess what? guess what? YES, RIGHT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gswxFuYIxoc
Ari - i had some tiny problems handling your files once again :( but im glad you're a brilliant rapper, so there was not timing or attitude problem <333 good jobbbb

Team Park
ChoKyu19 - wow im not used to hear you in a song like this XD but i was positively surprised :33
YouJu - the start *__* the start was so dasjndajksnd <3333 you fit the song so goooood! voice-wise! XD not content-wise... since... blablbabladnasndj YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
hanipazui & KayKay - imma take u together in every song were ur together because I still love Pazucchi combo!! *__* or what was the name again? keke. anyways, both of your raps were so coool <333 i never heard hani rapping in english i think? XD and kaykay was so cute all the way!!

Team Effect
Kyllia - the quality of the instrumental u used is giving me headache D: but aww ur singing keke. i actually can feel some kind of emotion there? o_o u should sing to girls more often!! LOL
shiki0014 - awww the start was so cuuute *__* hey i think this song was totally in ur voice range.... and u practised it so well <333
Honey - FIERCE! SEXY! awesummmmmeeeee!!! i loved ur first rap part!!
Casali - HAHAHAHA CASAASADARA RAPPPPPPPASJ SNDKJNSKLDJNASJDN THE YEAH IN THE BEGINNING WAS SO CUTE AHAHHAHA OMG... YOUR PART IS STARTING IN 3 2 1 .... THERE HIHIHIHI ... AHHH THE SECOND RAP HIHIHIHI .. ... hi...hi? hey! that "STOP ... now think about it!" was fierce o_o .. *confused now* XD

~

don't really like the song and i didnt listen until the end *honest* >w<
but the cover was really really great!!! i didnt hear Lili's voice for ages!!! wow! the chorus is really awesome, i likey like!!! ^___^ you girls did a great job, it was cute!!

~

Team Lover
Yukidama - i think it sounds perfect now doesnt it :3 im glad you decided to re-record for me x_X haha ... your voice is really great here <3 do hani and cho a favor and solo it one day!!
Casali - T w T i remember when u told me u cried when recording and when mixing i so could hear it!!! so much emotion.. back then when u recorded it was a big improvement!!
Shiki - awww so much emotion here.... sometimes u struggled abit, but the other parts were just.. <3

Team Dream
ah i remember that Casa sent me the song after mixing but I dont remember so much... i usually remember bad covers ... SO .. this means, it wasnt a bad cover :PPP if i dont remember it HAHA ... blalabla anyways, good job >w<
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 am

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!!! [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 417101

Sankyuu for the comments x3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 am

awww thanks for the sweet comments yuki and ani <3<3<3<3 Though I gotta disagree with ani HAHA honestly I dont like my first part at all XD;;; but I can't say you made me happy with your comment ^o^

Only listened to my team yet (and had to wait like..10 minutes for it to load -.-;;) So I can't really comment XD;;
But I think I heard the almost lover group yuki,casa and shiki months ago and I liiikkeeeddd it <3

As for Nothin on you Group Park:

our rappers were greeeaatttt!!!!!! *swoon* hani and kay really put a lot effort into it <3 I could hear it! ^o^ I dunno who it was though but sometimes it sounded like one of you wasnt sure about 1-2 lines or so but all in all I could hear FIERCENESS yeah <3 kekek~ really great! ^o^
choooo~~ what should I say except for the fact that I liked your parts? ^_^ really smooth :3 <3<3<3 oh and I agree with yuki I totally love your aaah aaahs parts *huggles*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 am

@bigi: You like my part, I like your part! :D *huggles* Thanks ^^ [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 am

Yukidama wrote:UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!!! [OP-WW 04] BR in Love 417101

just what i thought!!! XD
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 am

THERE WAS A WORD WHAT I FORGOT TO CENSOR!!!! DDDDD:

XDDD

Ani:
haha...yeah...hanipazui + Kaycchi = Pazucchi combo..XD
I miss it too!!! ;A;
and no you haven't hear me rapping in english..XD

Anke: ahahahahaha...XD you know much fun I had while doung those "yeah" "uhh~" parts..XD ahahaha /dies
beautiful singing? o.O definitely IS if you look some of the latest covers where I'm always in flu..XDDD

I'm gonna write longer comment of all songs too by tonight...
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am

LOLOL When I was recording Lalala I kept laughing cause I think rapping is just so weird for me >w< there are so many tracks where I started laughing near the end cause I messed up or the lyrics just made me laugh cause it's so random :P Everyone did sooo welllllll <3333
And thanks for all the comments guys! <33 Maybe I"ll do individual comments too but having lunch soon I'm starving xD

And Yuki! TSK TSK WHAT BAD LANGUAGE LOL!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am

I blame Ani! T_T
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down