Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed

+5
Sagacchi
Almighty Cho
A-C--World
newismyname
Kyllia
9 posters

Go down

[PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed Empty [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm

[PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed Manopposedbanner
Because I'm so awesome I present a second release today! LOL jokes I wasn't even in these two PPs :P Here's New's newest ninja PP! ENJOY~

Lyrics

Team Pongo

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Inati: Cho
Dayday: newismyname
Dari: SitD
Youngwon:Chulderella
Jisu: YouJuChan
Daniel: Hanipazui
Mixer - newismyname

Team Perdita

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Inati: Honey
Dayday: AC
Dari: Yeoniie
Youngwon: xKeirafanx
Jisu: Firefly
Daniel: Bbung
Mixer - A-C
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed Empty Re: [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

T_T It's so awesome. *jealous of everyones voices*
I like second team better it's very soothing and girly hehe~ but I think both teams sound amazing

GREAT RELEASE GUYS <33 Too lazy to do so many individual comments though sorry >w<
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:11 pm

YAY FINALLY RIGHT? 8DDD THIS IS SUCH A PRETTY TURN OUT!

so comments goessss

Team Pongo: overall I think we did pretty awesome dont you think? :) just the right amount of umph and i just love it. I hope the mixing is ok!
Cho: BEASTLY. Seriously, I think you should rap more. D: your voice is so umph-y and stuff. great job! and your voice is so piercing! it stands out no matter low i turn down your volume! XDD
StiD: YOUR VOICE WAS SO CUTE IN THIS. XDDD I was like AWWWW as I was mixing :3 good good job job! and sorry about telling you to rerecord . it sounds better though!
Rella: your voice is cute as alwayssss XDD you have an accent too! i dont know how old you are but if you told me your were..idk 25 i wouldnt believe you. You sound like a cute little 12 year old XDD
Bigi: PRETTY VOICE AS ALWAYS MISSY! some of your adlibs were a bit iffy--but lets face it, jisu's adlibs are all ridiculous XD so you did amazing! :> i love how big your voice isss /jeaous ;;
Hani: oh hani~ XDD I wished you recorded some harmonies! cause your harmonies are always the best! your "oh yeahhhhhs~" at the beginning could have had a little more umph but other than that great job!

Team Perdita: the mixing is good! D: and your LOVE LUUUUUVVV part was like ;; how do you do that omg. I totally failed at that part in my mix >> as;difjadf great job mixing! Although Dari's part at the end was kinda funky cause it was shifted all the way to the right? XDD
Honey: YOUR VOICE CAN GO SO DEEP /JEALOUS D: You can cho sound so similar since you have big deep voices XDDD WOOT FOR AWESOME INATI'S ON BOTH TEAMS!
AC: thanks for mixing! you sound amazing too D: the autotune really..sticks to your voice! it really hugs your voice XDD /does that even make sense?
Yeoniie: was it your mic quality or was it how Ac mixed? Your parts sounded kinda funky! but good job nonetheless! ♥
Keira: so soft and pretty sounding D: omg what is up with you guys and pretty voicesssss.../JEALOUSSS
Tammy: /CRIES WAE SO PRETTY D: your voice is soo smooth and like..SEDUCTIVE. LMAOOO WHY WHY WHY. ♥
Bbung: bbung :< you sound so relaxed! I love yoru voice though--no doubt! just a little more umph and itd be perfect! /hugs
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Finally released !!! =D

I liked that PP so much !!! Duhuhuhuh !!! ~

Team Pongo :

Cho: Duhuhu !! I always liked your rap ! You sound so fierce !!! =D You can have such a bad-a$$ voice when you sing ! I like it ! =D
New: You're great at rap too ! I think it's the first time i hear you rap =D I like it ! And your solo was really nice too ! =)
SitD : Duhuhu *Snuggle* I Love you XD I didn't know you could have such a cute voice, i always seen your bad-a$$ and manly side but in this you sang really cute i liked it !! =D
Chulderella : First time i hear you sing ! I'm new to your voice but i liked it ! You did your part great :)
Youju : OMG ! I love your voice. It's sweet and beautiful. I really love your voice ! But you had some difficulties with the high notes at the end, but all was really great =)
Hani : Hani ♥️ I like your voice too ! Your daniel was super great ! =D

My team Perdita :

Honey: Duhuhu ! You're rap was so fine ! It's the first time i hear you and i really like it !! =D Dududu ! Wanna hear you more in the next PPs !
Yeonnie: I liked it ! You did it with a fierce voice and i liked it a lot !! =D I always liked your bad-A$$ voice =D ♥️
Keira : Huhuhu you have such a sweet voice ! You suits your parts perfectly ! :) and your backvocals were really great ! ♥️
Firefly: OMO ! Your voice is so sweet ! And you hit these high notes so good ! You're really good i like it !! =D
Bbung : Duhuhu you have such a sweet voice too ! You really suited your parts too, you sounded super great ! :)
Me: Duhu, i could do better. It tooks me long to do all these ''ohh ohh'' backvocals and the yeahyeah in the chorus but oh well i'm really proud of my team. Everyone sounded so great [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed 617

I did my best with the mixing and it took me hours.. Sorry if my L.O.V.E loooove sound so weird ! (I saw that team pongo just took the one of the song.. but i tried to do it myself and it didn't really sounded great)

Well i hope you guys liked the PP ! I really liked it. Everyone did a great job !! =D [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed 617

Last edited by A-C--World on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 pm

I don't know what happent to dari too new ! I didn't shift it to the right, cause when i mix everyone is like, on the same '' track'' so she was not the only one on the track and if i'd shift it to the right, other then her would sound like it, and they don't! I really don't know why -_- T.T

Edit: Thanks New for your comments :) ♥
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Meow~ release :D

Team Pongo
Inati: Cho: keke hairy balls inaticho attack :D
Dayday: newismyname: HAHA OMG i LOVE our rap break!! :D You are AMAZING *O*
Dari: SitD: Me likeys your parts haha :D *cheers*
Youngwon:Chulderella: I like your parts, but somehow it sounds a bit.. plain? >< But otherwise good job in pitch^^
Jisu: YouJuChan: Your adlibs are freaking AMAZING! *O* I loved your intro a lot too :3 *doesn't have to say again how much i adore your voice*
Daniel: Hanipazui: You did a really good job in here I think :D Liked it ^o^
Mixer - newismyname: Me likes mixing :D I was only confused as the 2nd chorus didn't have harmonies anymore, but the 1st one had.. is that like that in the original? o.o I never notice such things XDD I love that part where you have the autotune on you, your first part :)

Team Perdita
Inati: Honey: Fierce with own style, as always :D
Dayday: AC: I love your first part! O.O The autotune fits so well!
Dari: Yeoniie: I was afraid the autotune will screw you at one part XDD But it was good :D
Youngwon: xKeirafanx: Me likeys your parts, good job! :D
Jisu: Firefly: Your intro is sooo beautiful, too! *o* And adlibs yummy :O
Daniel: Bbung: Bbungiel :DDD Me likes a loooot! ^o^
Mixer - A-C: Loads of harmonies are love :D some tiny timing issues, eg in the "follow me follow me + inatis line" WTF THAT lOVE LOVE IS WOOOOT AMAZING HAHA :D

I like my team better because.. I sing in it XDDDDD *rolls away*
But great job to all of you ^O^
btw.. I love the team names!!! XDD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Hmm ? I'm sure my follow me is at the irght time, but maybew the lil inati lines, i think i had some difficulties with this one cause i think she maybe sang it little bit slower. I don't know but i place them at the right time. I always place parts at the right place, when there is timing issues it's because the people don't sing EXACTLY the same speed or way of the singers. Well i did my best with that ! sorry if there is some mistakes.
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:22 am

it's just a little thing i pointed out ^^
maybe next time try to like.. cut into the take? (where no singing is), so it will become a little shorter?

i still like both mixes to make this clear :P

Last edited by Almighty Cho on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 am

thats better :3

ahhhh I will listen to this later!!
YAY for surely epic and NINJA project!!
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 am

Oh, normally i do that ! But, everytime i listened to it i never heard that it was ''off timed'' Maybe that's because i don't know the song well, but to me it sounded good thats why i didn't change it XD Normally i always play with cut and thing when i know its off timed lol But maybe that's because i don't really know the song XD well i can't even hear it so, i think it sound awesome anyway :P
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am

@cho
Oh..rigt hahaha that was my fault. Cause I forgot to copy n paste my chorus harmonies into the other chruses...and I only noticed after I totally finished mixing so I was like Eff it hahahaha
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

@new: No problem :P It's not really notice-able, I only listened carefully for the comments haha :D
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 am

Omg im afraid to listen to it XD
the adlibs were...ridiculous XD; I was like 'huhuuuu wae jisuuuun~~~waeee' rofl
Gotta listen to it later :)

Thanks for the sweet comments <3 (new i must say though I was kinda afraid because of your 'pls make sure you can hit jisuns high note in the chorus' XDDDD;;; glad it wasnt that fail lol.../hides cause of her adlibs) XDD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:28 am

You REALLY don't have to hide, Bigi :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 am

Listened :)
Cant do indivial comments now(im standing infront of a restaurant waiting for the others to come XD )
but i gotta say i like the 2nd team better~ will tell ya people why~later XD;;
Tammy why you so awesome?ToT (just have to say it lol)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 am

Individual comments time!

Team Pongo
Cho - Rap always on spot! You have so much attitude in your voice (and if you ask me, it fits perfectly for Inati.
newismyname - Cho and you are a really nice combo. Rap parts are nicely put and on spot where they belong.
SitD - You sound so WOW with autotune! Nice nailed parts.
Chulderella - I like how you give special pronunciation on the line every time.
YouJuChan - Good start. Awesome adlibs! Well done chorus.
Hanipazui - You seem a bit flat, I guess it's because Daniel is such a vibrato freak and you do less of it. Nontheless, it was good, even though I heard better from you (like in Teardrops in the Rain)
Mixer - newismyname - nothing to add that hasn't been said already

Nice group parts ^^

Team Perdita
Honey - The second rap parts had a different flow, but I think it fitted nonetheless. Nice nailed raps on the first verse and bridge.
AC - You were, just like Honey, a bit different in your flow than the original. Verse 1 and bridge sound great! Singing parts were awesome, really.
Yeoniie - Not many lines and autotune, but you manage to shine within those few lines.
xKeirafanx - Color me pleased with myself and THANK YOU for the beautiful harmonies Tammy!
Firefly - Forever in love with your beginning! Your adlibs are just mindblowing *fangirl Keira comes out* and the chorus parts are well nailed.
Bbung - Did I ever tell you that I really like the tenderness of your voice? It really comes out here, you sang with vibrato and you also made the parts a little your own, so your chorus parts came out really nicely and for me they shine more than Tammy's! Be proud over yourself.
Mixer - A-C - I'm not really good at mixing critic, y'know...

I love our group parts and who did those awesome L-O-V-E lu~v parts? They are...just wow.

Both teams did really well, we can all be proud! [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed 395985

@New: I could give you some of my pretty voice if you give me some of your badass flow.
@AC: Thank you so much, but those harmonies came from Firefly who is all sorts of awesome anyway.
@Miri: I love you too wifey.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 am

KEIRA YOUR SIGNATURE <3333
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:59 am

Kekeke, the next one noticed ^^
Yeah, my signature. Self-made. Me loves everything on and about it.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 am

Oh albis from Firefly Oops XD Well anyway you're voice is beautiful so XD I still love you :Kyaa:

Thanks for your comments !!! [PP 125] Dalmatian - Man Opposed 380820
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:23 am

Asdflkj I want to listen to it!! T_T I'm in an internet cafe now on holiday but there's no earphones or even usb port D: Thankfully I'm coming back tomorrow haha. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!!<3 Will try to comment soon myself^^
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 am

I sound so lame and not powerful..more like...bored? XDDD
I should have record many harmonies...o.o
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Team Pongo
Inati: Cho - Fierce rapping! You're voice is so awesomely lol xD
Dayday: newismyname - You're so pro at rapping! *_* I always love your attitude:3
Dari: SitD - you sound so cute! This is the first time I hear this side from you, I like it xD
Youngwon:Chulderella - I like your attitude in your singing parts:)
Jisu: YouJuChan - Lol for some reason I think you're sound the best in the 2nd to last chorus xD You sort of changed the adlibs, I feel you could've done a bit better there, but then again, I know how hard they where XD;
Daniel: Hanipazui - Smooth as always^^ I think you could've sounded a bit more powerful here, but still a good job:)

Team Perdita
Inati: Honey - pretty awesome rap, could've used a bit more power maybe but I still like it^^
Dayday: AC - Loved your attitude in the rap!<3 And well done on all the background singing:3
Dari: Yeoniie - I was sad you didn't have a lot of parts, cause you sound really good! Your voice is very autotune-friendly XD
Youngwon: xKeirafanx - Your voice sounds very smooth and pretty here:3
Jisu: Firefly - Gah those adlibs XD; Had too much fun with the harmonies lol~
Daniel: Bbung - You sound really good! Like Honey you could've used a bit more power maybe, but prettty awesome singing overall!
Mixer - A-C. - the effect for the L.O.V.E LOVE is so cool xD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks a lot !! =) For all the comments, you were awesome as well :)
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down