Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST)

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) Empty [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST)

Post  YouJuChan Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 pm

[Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) CreatingLoveCover

Here I'm back again with a new solo XD;; I actually wanted to wait till someone has posted a new cover cause I don't want to spam you guys just because I'm bored XDDD;;;;
Anyways~~ I accidentally saw the MV for this song again ~a week ago..and just had to sing it XD;
All my weakpoints are featured in here *rofl* The chorus was tricky and I'm sad I can't give you a better result as of now DX
Comments/Critics anyone? ^o^ Would love to read'em :D

LISTEN HERE!
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) Empty Re: [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST)

Post  Almighty Cho Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:11 pm

I already listened and I really like it *O*
Especially the rap and the high notes in the end! :D
And the last note!! [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) 380820 [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) 308416
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) Empty Re: [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST)

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 am

I listened to it twice, I really like it.
The rap is nice, I really love the intro, but I feel you struggled with the high parts a lot.

All my weakpoints are featured in here
That feels pretty true, but I guess the fact that the outcome is still enjoyable to listen to should make you cheer up ;)
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am

Thaanksss Cho for beta listening [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) 380820 And I'm glad there werent too many things I had to change haha XDD;; (I think I've recorded this song like...3 times then exported..rerecorded...exported...listened to it for a day...rerecorded...exported...uploaded...rerecorded...etc etc etc.. XDDD )
Thank youuuuuu my dear [Solo] Creating Love - 4Minute (Personal Taste OST) 308416

@ Meike: I was waiting for you to comment! hahaah XDDD *stalking box* Yes I really did~ well I did in the last chorus foremost XD But I'm glad you liked it <3 I still have soooo many things to practice >o< But I was kinda proud of the..adlib? well..highnote-turn-adlib XD; cause I recorded that once and already liked it *lol* That doesnt happen too often XDDDD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:56 pm

i loved personal taste haha :)))

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 am

It was such an awesome drama wasnt iiit? *__* I LOVE LEE MINHO! *dies*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 am

Kekekeke, Lee Minho is awesome...and tbqh I prefer him in Personal Taste than in BoF ^^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Saaameee here!! XD;
I googled him while he was in BoF and was like 'OMG STRAIGHT HAIR! I can't wait till he has a new drama with straight hair!' XDD;
He is soooo good looking idek <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down