Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330

+6
xKeirafanx
Chulderella
Sai
Kyllia
SitD
YouJuChan
10 posters

Go down

[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 Empty [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330

Post  YouJuChan Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 pm

[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 Ukiss0330pp

Another PP OUT! :D We are awesome! ^o^ LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN :D

Lyric

Team Kiss Me
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Eli - Honey
Hoon - Kyllia
AJ - Hanipazui
Soohyun - YouJuChan
Kevin - Sai
Dongho - SitD
Kiseop - xKeirafanx
Mixer: YouJuChan

Team Kiss U
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS

Eli - Bbung
Hoon - Yeoniie
AJ - Aimi
Soohyun - AC World
Kevin - Newismyname
Dongho - Chulderella
Kiseop - Firefly
Mixer: Bbung
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 Empty Re: [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330

Post  SitD Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 pm

*jumping around* YEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 961874
this is what I've been waiting forrrrr (now only Casa need to get mixing, and I have everything I want ;D)
This was so much fun to cover, and I'll leave individual comments... even tonight! :D cuz that's how happy I am~
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

OMG I Love my team soo muuuchh
I'll leave more comments later but at my boyfriend's right now~
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Team Kiss Me

Honey: Love the intro and you did great doing Eli's rap. I think that one's a bit difficult because there's a slight danger that you can sound bored. But you absolutely didn't, it was with feeling. OMG soooo good :D You're a great rapper
Kyllia: the quality of your mic kinda jumps out, which is too bad :( liked your parts ^^
Hanipazui: ohohoh Haniii you're so smooth, you bring just the right vibe. Really liked it [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 380820
YouJuChan: your adlibs were so emotional, the voice-breaking (?) in the first long 'aaaahh' at the end I love that! enjoyed it (as always ;3)
Sai: omo sai~ that bridge part (is it bridge? idk, I'm a noob XD;;) that was so beautiful, loved it :D covering Kevin: mission 100% succes. Loooved you parts
SitD: compared to the smoothness and coolness of my fellow rappers, I feel like I come off a bit too strong/harsh ^^;; maybe cuz I'm used to doing TOP? idk XD it's was def fun and interesting to swith from low and hairy to a more normal boyish rap :D
xKeirafanx: Your soft voice was def in its place for this song and these lines, you were a beautiful addition to the team! Your voice combined with Bigi in the bg also gives a great combination somehow ^o^

Team Kiss U

Bbung: Bbung, I like your singing AND your rapping, you're so versatile x3. Again as I said with Honey, you managed to avoid that 'danger' of sounding bored and plain during Eli's soft rap. *claps*
Yeoniie: lol what's with the Hoon's having a slighty not-so good quality of mics? XD; nice ^^
Aimi: Your rap is so cuuuute >////< I don't know if that's really the best sound for this song, but I enjoyed it either way :))
AC World: damn I can't remember I heard you singing like that *thinks* I don't think so XD;; Anyway, you did a good Soohyun :D those adlibs at the end sounded good, tho I miss a tiny lil something in there. But I could never do such adlibs >.< so good job, it's just that I'm comparing with Youju and I'm being a bit biased XD; mianhae
Newismyname: You seem hesitant while singing, you shouldn't ^^ You could have given yourself a bit more in your lines, that would have sounded even better. And I also love your bridge part (or whatever it is) that was perfect.
Chulderella: (I need to stop comparing XD;; but I can't help it!) You followed the original better. Your words flowed nicely from one in another while I just made it a bit harsher a cut off words/sounds. Nice rap ^^
Firefly: your "oneulbambo...~" was so prettyyy, omnomnom. You're so good at those things!
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 pm

dhoasudh ah I love this release!! Both teams sound awesome (; w ; )

Team Kiss Me
Honey Your intro sounds nice~! I especially like the "just to break in my heart"-line. Your rap was great too and very emotional~!
Kyllia It sounds as if you were holding back a bit? Your parts sound great though (^-^) Your mic quality makes me sad though (T O T)
hanipazui You chose the perfect part! Your rap style suits AJ's parts very well (^-^) Great rap (> 3 <)
YouJuChan As I said on twitter you're the perfect Soohyun~! Your timbre sounds very similar to his imo. Apart from that: dhoasuhdh your adlibs sound <333 One part in the long "aaah" is a bit too low though, maybe try to think down the note a bit more... like, try to 'look down on the note' or make a little hand movement down or something, it helps especially to hit high notes while holding long notes so that they're easier to hit(^-^)
Sai
SitD I think the strong way you rapped this suited Dongho's style in this song well! (^-^) I really like your rap~! (> w <)
xKeirafanx Your voice is so pretty! Definitely a great last chorus! (* *)[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 380820 I think the smoothness/softness sounds great especially in songs like this~
Also, the group parts for this song sound really great. The rappers blend super well hehe!

Team Kiss U
Bbung Your intro sounds awesome as well! Your rap is very emotional too~~! I agree with SitD here, both you and Honey managed to sound great even though soft raps aren't easy(^_^)
Yeoniie I think you pressed a bit on your voice/tightened your throat while singing this, it would've suited this song a bit better if you relaxed your throat more. Your parts sound nice too though!(^-^)
Aimi I miss a bit of emotion/attitude in your rap but that might be because it is probably not really your style since you sound rather cute! But it still sounds nice~(^-^)
AC World Your chorus sounds so nice~! You sound a bit unsure during the adlibs though, like at the beginning of the "aaaah". Be more confident~!
Newismyname Don't hold back so much new :< It makes me sad. You can sing, don't tell yourself otherwise (T T) Other than that I really enjoyed your parts!
Chulderella I do like your parts but it sounded as if you were trying to follow the original a bit too much, I miss your usual Rella-style here! (u u); But I still enjoyed your rap..(^_^)o
Firefly Amazing as usual! I always repeat myself when it comes to your comments, don't I... XD;
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

akhem akhem XD i will listen to it later since it's like 1am right now *-*
i wanted to say though, that i don't know what you mean by Rella-style xD
i've thought that's way more Rellish than Donghoish here. really didn't try to copy Dongho at all, i just followed the flow and actually sang it to the instrumental like for the first time in my carrieer XD
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 am

SitD wrote:YouJuChan: your adlibs were so emotional, the voice-breaking (?) in the first long 'aaaahh' at the end I love that! enjoyed it (as always ;3)

awwww thank you <3 I really enjoyed singing the adlibs <3 I'm glad I could pull it off ^o^

Sai wrote:
YouJuChan As I said on twitter you're the perfect Soohyun~! Your timbre sounds very similar to his imo. Apart from that: dhoasuhdh your adlibs sound <333 One part in the long "aaah" is a bit too low though, maybe try to think down the note a bit more... like, try to 'look down on the note' or make a little hand movement down or something, it helps especially to hit high notes while holding long notes so that they're easier to hit(^-^)

LoL it took me so long to understand your comment XDDD;; but now I think I got what you mean? I went down (with the note) instead of going higher right? *fail*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 am

Ah no.. I meant you.. hm... I'll say it in German and try to explain it in English too but idk if I can (> <)

Also bei der langen Note, wenn du einmal höher gehst, klingt der Ton leicht "von unten angekratzt", so hat meine Lehrerin es immer genannt XD und daher nicht ganz sauber sondern etwas gestraint, weil dein Hals dann etwas fester wurde. In so einem Fall ist es einfacher, wenn du dann, wenn der Ton nach oben geht, eine Handbewegung nach unten machst, weil du dich dann auf diese konzentrierst und dein Hals etwas entspannter bleibt, so ist es einfacher den Ton zu treffen(^-^)

(In English it'd be that the note sounded slightly strained and you can avoid that by making a handmovement down when going up because you concentrate on the hand movement then and not on the note --> your throat stays more relaxed! Sorry I can't properly express this in English (> <);; )
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 am

Ahhh ok got it! XD;
Thanks <3 will try to do that next time ^o^
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 am

T_T My mic quality makes me sad too haha I'm looking into getting a new mic but since I have to take summer school my tuition sucked all my money x.X

@Sai: Hmm yeah I think I was kinda holding back? I was trying to sing softer I guess that's what happened haha cause I sung out and it didn't seem to fit the song so I tried to sing softerr~ Iunno how to sing soft without sounding like I'm holding back >w<"

@SitD: Thanks <3 and yeah *kicks mic* haha my mic doesn't always sound so bleh sometimes it's not as noticeable but yeah it was pretty bad this time xD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:14 pm

*sees who sings Kiseop in the other team* oh...Tammy...I'm done.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Joking, I love Tammy ^-^ and we both did a good job!

Wow, I gave a quick listen over it and WOW! Both teams came out so beautifully! Especially the rap part of Eli,AJ and Dongho together sounds outstanding for both teams. SAI! Girl, I missed you and your voice, do you even have any idea how much? You sound so...so...just...beautiful /cries overemotional tears in a corner

Please expect individual comments tomorrow, tonight I must prepare myself for my job interview tomorrow.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:26 am

uh yeah! both groups sounds OWSM!! <3
whai do you have such an OWSM voice *.*
hmm .. iono what to write. i'm just speechlees keke ~
very good job of the mixer ^^
aaaand agaiiin, you girls have a wonderful and OWSM voice kekeke ~
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 am

Eli - Honey - I like your rap and intro^^
Hoon - Kyllia - I like how soft you sound here! But yeah your mic XD;
AJ - Hanipazui - Haniii, your rap is amazing as always! Love your attitude here:3
Soohyun - YouJuChan - Perrrfection! Love your vibrato and emotion!<3
Kevin - Sai - It feels like such a long time since I heard your voice, I missed it ;_; Your bridge was awesome, I loved how you adlibbed the 'hyuh~':3
Dongho - SitD - Grr BR ate your comment! Cause I'm sure I typed something^^; Anyways, I really liked your rap! Very powerful^^
Kiseop - xKeirafanx - My fellow Kiseop, you did great!<3 Your voice is really soft and sweet but it still has the right amount of power in the last chorus:)

Team Kiss U

Eli - Bbung - Nice intro and I like the flow in your rap!
Hoon - Yeoniie - Great singing but your mic.. T_T I like your emotion here:)
AJ - Aimi - Your voice is really cute, maybe a bit too cute for the rap? But you still sound good^^
Soohyun - AC World - Really like your parts! Great adlibs too^^
Kevin - Newismyname - I almost didn't recognize your voice here! xD You sound way softer then usual, which is really suiting here:3 It does feel a bit like you're holding back though.. Like Steffy and Sai said, there's no reason to, you sound good!
Dongho - Chulderella - Nice rap, and I like your pronounciation:)
Kiseop - Firefly

Whew done! XD
@Steffy: Aw thanks!<3
@ Sai: hehe you do! XDD But your comment still means a lot to me:3 And I love how you can give some of us actual technical advise!
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 am

OMO ! I dodn't even know it was out ! I can't listen to it right now cause I'm in the kitchen =( I'm gonna listen to it soon !

Thanks for the comments everyone, but yes I was a bit unsure, at that time I didn't know the song at all, I learned it in like, 5 minutes ? It's sad because today I almost know it by heart, so, I could do it better today, oh well, thanks !

Edit:

Woot ! I listened to my team ! It sounds great !!

Eli - Bbung : You rap was really nice, I liked it :)
Hoon - Yeoniie : Your part was nice as well :)
AJ - Aimi : I think you could put more energy to your rap parts, but it was great :)
Me : Eww, I can do so much better today, my part was so bad X/
Kevin - New : Your part was really good, i like your oneul bamdo part :)
Dongho - Chulderella : That was nice, but little bit more energy could have been better, but it was great afterall :)
Kiseop - Firefly : Your voice is great like always, i enjoyed your parts :)

Mixer : I think there is something missing, there is some reverb missing, you should had more reverb in the song ! But it's really sounds nice, good job !

Team Kiss Me:

Eli - Honey : I really enjoyed your rap, it sounds great !! :)
Hoon - Kyllia : Your part was good :) But more energy would have been good :)
AJ - Hanipazui : Your rap sounds really fine =D
Soohyun - YouJuChan : Your part was really good too !
Kevin - Sai : Your part was great too ! :) I liked the wave in your voice in the oneul bamdo ! :)
Dongho - SitD : Haha, I'm always loving you *hugs* Your part was really great !! :)
Kiseop - xKeirafanx : Your part was great ! But more energy would have been good !

Mixer : That was a great mixing :)

In overall, that team was really good :)
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon May 02, 2011 6:26 am

And as promised: INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS TIME!

Team Kiss Me
Honey: What I really love about your rapping voice is who clear it is. Your parts are on spot, really well done and they aren't overly sugarcoated like Eli loves to.
Kyllia: Me gusta! Good job on your parts, though the na~ah's with the rap were a bit weak they appear a lot stronger in the last chorus.
Hanipazui: FIERCE! There's nothing more to say, the rap was really amazing.
YouJuChan: Dramatic chorus was dramatic, well done. You're na~ah's are good, but sadly your adlibs near the end aren't that loud, though they are really, really beautiful.
Sai: That "huh~" in the bridge seriously sends shivers down my spin. It's so soft, so delicate, so desperate, I could write a poem about it. Powerful chorus, the most outstanding to me and I really love your na~ah's at the beginning. My enormous bias for your voice are clearly speaking here.
SitD: Thy swag be yours. Your rap parts are the most dominating and they're all on spot. That "I'm sorry" was a bit weak, but aside from that, great job!
xKeirafanx - I sound a bit...too early/fast in my chorus parts.
Mixer: YouJuChan Aside from that you could've probably mixed the volume of your adlibs louder, you did a great job.
Combined rap, awesomely well, I also like the group parts a lot.

Team Kiss U
Bbung: Your pronunciation was good, also I noticed your enunciation is impressively clear. This song didn't demand for too much attitude, to be quite honest I enjoy you doing Eli's parts more...than I enjoy Eli doing them. You make them less cheesy, they feel more real.
Yeoniie: Your mic quality seems a bit...meh, that why your parts outmax a bit. Sadly, your na~ah parts vanish behind AC World's adlibs, but all over I enjoyed listening to your parts.
Aimi: Not as attitude-ish as I hoped, but your flow is really good and you didn't stumble about your rap parts.
AC World: Crazy adlibs and a very great chorus, but your na~ah's also were a little weak.
Newismyname: New, you were singing ONLY *-* For some reason, that really makes me happy. I enjoyed your lines, powerful and strong, good job! Your na~ahs were beautiful!
Dongho - Chulderella: Your rap had the most attitude.
Firefly: I especially loved the drama you brought into the last chorus, also the first "oneulbamdo" with vibrato was flawless. Really loved your parts. Only the na~ah's were a bit weak.
Mixer: Bbung Good mixing.
Here too, I really loved the combined rap, but I missed a little...can I say power(?) in your group parts.

@Stef @Sai @Tammy: Thank you~ [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 380820
@AC World: I'll try for the future ;) thank you
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

@Tammy: Thaaankkksss <3

@A-C: Thank you :3 hmmh~ more reverb?hmmh~ I prefer less reverb than too much to keep the rawness of the voice unless its really needed which wasnt the case in this one :D

@Meike: Thaanks hun <3 The volume..I thought I was really loud already XD (I wanted to put my volume even more silent XD ) I think I wouldve stuck out too much ^^;;

Ok Now I finally get to comment individually :)

Team Kiss Me

Eli - Honey --> Your intro was realllyyy pretty *_* (Sorry about the More Than Present thingy hahah!) And the other rapping as well! Really great!
Hoon - Kyllia --> Mic ;_; I'm sorry I couldnt make the quality somehow better (Im sure other mixers would have been able to do it~ But I'm still a fail at mixing XD ) But I totally liiiked your parts <3 Really pretty!
AJ - Hanipazui --> Fiierce! Really awesome rapping <3 You three blended sooo weeelll! The combined Rap-Part of you three was one of my favorite part <3
Soohyun - YouJuChan --> I thought I failed with the emotion I'm glad it's only me thinking like that oo
Kevin - Sai --> What shall I say? JUST PURE AWESOMENESS! You gave me goosebumps with your parts especially with the 'huuh' brrrrrr <3
Dongho - SitD --> You already know how much I love your rapping right? .. I watched a live performance a while ago and was like.. 'Stef should rap Donghos rap instead of him' LOOOL
Kiseop - xKeirafanx --> Your parts were too fast? Ahhh srry ;_; I listened to the mix for too long I think.. but listening to it again.. I think youre right XX (The first 2 lines were right..but the 2nd one was too fast >< I didnt adjust it correctly XoX)

Team Kiss U

Eli - Bbung --> The Mordly Present was so cute <3 Though It probably wouldve been perfect if there wasnt the ..pause(?) between the mord and ly~ oh well~It's just me saying this XD You did awesome! <3 I totally enjoyed listening to your part! :D And your pronounciation in the 'Just to breaking up my heart' I totally loved that! <3
Hoon - Yeoniie --> All in all your parts were really good! You had emotion and you hit all the notes! But you kinda stumbled upon the lyrics at a part :) Still, I really liked listening to your part! ^o^
AJ - Aimi --> I like your rap style ;) You really did great with your parts! Watch out for the 'flow' of the lyrics though cause sometimes you stuttered at some words I think~ Or stopped abruptly~ But I still like how you gave your best in being fierce! :D
Soohyun - AC World --> You did a great job with your parts! ^o^ Totally liked your adlibs <3
Kevin - Newismyname --> Really weell done! Everything on spot! <3 Totally liked your parts *____* The 'oneulbam do oneulbam do' couldve been more soft I think but the way you did it was just as pretty ^o^
Dongho - Chulderella --> OMG I totally wouldnt have recognized your voice if I hadnt known its Donghos part XD; You did well! Really good! <3
Kiseop - Firefly --> your.. 'naahs' and your bridge.. aaah sooo preettyyy *_____* You sang your chorus kinda different than the original but I still liked the way you did it <3<3<3[PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 692795
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 am

So many comments! I love it :) I'll do my own soon hopefully been a bit lazy hehe

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'll keep them in mind for when I record next~

And YouJu totally not your fault that my mic is fail xD maybe I'll try to fix up the quality myself before I send it off :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat May 07, 2011 6:13 am

i started to like the song.. (of course after the pp xD)

Team Kiss Me YOU FIT SO PERFECTLY TOGETHER!! <3
Eli - Honey: I like your part :) I think I like you more than Eli! XD *replaces*
Hoon - Kyllia: Like your first part and wah~ :3
AJ - Hanipazui: Really like your rap, emotions *o* greaty ^^
Soohyun - YouJuChan: OMG you fit so perfect singing Soo! >O< and adlibos!
Kevin - Sai: FUUU~CK i missed your voice SO damn much, it's so beautiful!!! <3
Dongho - SitD: SWAG gosh where did you get that!? You sound so damn good *O*
Kiseop - xKeirafanx: You were reallllllllly good :D Like it a lot! ^^
Mixer: YouJuChan: thumbs up :D

Team Kiss U
Eli - Bbung: Liked your intro a lot, you made the rap your own style very good :D
Hoon - Yeoniie: I like your solo, powerful voice :3
AJ - Aimi: You sound a little too much staccato in the first rap >< you could've had more flow without that staccato thing ><
Soohyun - AC World: I like your voice you know that~ :3 adlibs great too! ^^
Kevin - Newismyname: What you say, I really~~~ like your singing voice!! <3
Dongho - Chulderella: Try to give some more emotions into the rap, besides that it was good ^^
Kiseop - Firefly: You pawn that last chorus *O* <3
Mixer: Bbung: Good mixing o.o I didn't know you can mix XD

woot ebautiful releasee~ [PP 128] U-Kiss - 0330 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down