Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST)

+2
Yukidama
xKeirafanx
6 posters

Go down

[Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST) Empty [Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST)

Post  xKeirafanx Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 am

Alright, to practice my mixing which is still poorly (you can hear here) I recorded B2ST's The Fact yesterday. I did only the singing parts because I totally couldn't follow Junhyung's flow.

It's nothing special, but I hope you like it a bit nonetheless.

link removed due to ToS

Last edited by xKeirafanx on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST) Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST)

Post  Yukidama Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Meike, you had me with the very first breath *^*

Not familiar with the song but I'm liking this very much! :O I went "oh wow" in my head when you hit the higher notes, it was really beautiful :3

For the mixing: I think your voice could've been less prominent but I'm quite sure that's thanks to the vocal cut and the missing instrumental power :o Overall the mixing sounds really, really good considering you're not as trained as others!
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu May 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Can I say it? All the breathing-whispering at the start...I added that myself, it's not part of the original song. I just felt like it totally fits into the song and the emotion its supposed to express.

Thanks for liking the high notes part, I'm happy I hit them stable enough. It's okay if you don't know the original song, but still you listened to my cover, it means a lot to me <3

Yes, the voice is a lot louder. I already tried to fix the volume of it, it was worse before and still now I should work on finding a better balance. But that's partly what I do those solos for, to practice my mixing. I want to be able to help out and not always be on the receiving end with everything. I feel guilty for always asking other BRIANS to take care of my things. On the other hand I of course want to develop my voice a bit more.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Wow, totally didn't think that, the breathing fit there PERFECTLY and it sounded very pro! :o

I think it's really great you're tryna improve your mixing (and singing) and you're doing a real good job already :3 Just keep those solos coming, you'll make us all happy in the process! |D
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu May 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Meike, I have to say those improv lines in the beginning FIT SO PERFECTLY! [Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST) 692795

Your first lines were very emotional, you're -in- the song, not just singing some lines.
I also really like how you did those lower lines. Sounds so... idk... just really good and tragic and sad and lonely and beautiful. XD Those are a lot of words, but that's what I think about it ^^;

Anke's right, please rejoice us with more of your covers~ [Solo] Keira - The Fact (B2ST) 443284
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 am

I love the way you added your own touch to this at the beginning! This is really beautifully done, especially the higher notes! You sang this with a lot of emotion, too (I agree with all words SitD used hehe) <3

Hopefully we'll get to hear even more solos in the future hehe~ I can hear you're really improving (and becoming more confident, too? :3)
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 am

the beginning gave me goosebumps cause it was fitting so well *-*
"아...다시도라와" *_* kekekeke

sooo love ur emotion!
but yeahh doojoons and kikwangs parts..and the beginning of hyunseungs part... are SOOO low D:
but the rest was just wow <3 ur improving so much little meike
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:45 am

Whoop, I failed to notice that you guys commented *feels bad*

@Stef: I might sound like a broken record, but if I'm good at something than tragically howling around xDD drama!Keira ftw! I have to say though, before I cover a song I check the translations. I mean, you cannot sing gently soft how you want your ex to burn in a fire and go all ROOOOAAAAAR over how sweet your first love is. Besides, I have a thing for emotional songs, because they fit my voice best. I'm glad that everyone is so pleased by my little improvisation. As for more covers...I don't want to flood you guys with solo's until you are bored of me. But when I find a song I love and want to cover, then I'll of course share it with you guys.

@Sai: I guess my newly found confidence goes mostly with my development. Emotion conveying seems to be a strong point of my singing ^^ and I'm glad you say the high note was good, I still need to be safer with those. Also, if I mix a new solo, I will post it, of course.

@Ani: "아...다시도라와" yeah, I felt like doing those, thought they make a nice intro to the song and give away the feeling of the song immediately. I have those ways of making my covers a little unique, if I can or not I guess you remember that from the rap contest. Yes, those parts were LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and I think it's easy to hear out that I completely screwed up Doojoon's low notes in the second line. It's quite obvious...at least I think so, I replayed that song nonstop when the teaser was out. Little Meike is improving xDD I think you can blame it a bit on...Stef giving me confidence though I have no idea how she does that, she just does and my latest attempts to teach myself mixing. But I'm happy that you feel like I improve. It means a lot to me.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 am

After refreshing 15 times box.net FINALLY opened it, i dunno what's wrong with box.net these days >>

first: i dunno the song xP

woah it sounds really emotional, especially the beginning :3
good job, 2nd anis statement with the improvement ^^
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down