Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD)

+2
Yukidama
Sagacchi
6 posters

Go down

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) Empty [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD)

Post  Sagacchi Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 pm

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) Cover-3

Dear BRIANS!!

It's been ages since I made a cover!
And for my comeback, I asked Stef to be my featuring person in this song! Kekeke

Its a classy miami-beach rap style song.. or something like this HAHAHA

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 160915 link removed due to ToS [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 160915

Thanks for clicking! Kekeke. With that said... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 882251
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) Empty Re: [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD)

Post  Yukidama Fri May 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Congrats on your comeback!!! [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 289137 [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 289137 [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 289137

Verrrrry charismatic rapping job, the both of you~ Me and my ears likey!

And once again Happy Birthday Ani! [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 326525
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) Empty Re: [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD)

Post  Sagacchi Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

annd its on youtube keke
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri May 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Yes yes yes, a very happy birthday to you~ [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 443284 and welcome back!! It's good to have you back :D

Now that that's out of the way, I would like to applaud Saga for her awesome comeback.
You're the perfect person to cover Zico. I love your timbre and you also bring his playfulness and slickness. Great adlibs! I blame the vocal cut for not us hear more of your parts in the chorus.

Saga, you made your entrance in BR in the biggest, baddest way possible.
I'm absolutely in love with our collab. And I feel so honored I was your feature for this song.
Teehee~ *runs in circles* I did a collad with S-Dragon masterrrr~~

Me? I just had lots of fun doing this ^__^ altho often frustrated by my cold and stuffy nose XD but that's over... and if I can be completely honest... I think I go well with saga >//<

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 296176
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri May 27, 2011 2:28 pm

WE TOTALLY GO WELL WITH EACH OTHER!
i thought that too! kekekeke.
honestly, I really like my rap here.. that playfulness is really my style, I loved to record it even tho i tried for about an hour .. over and over and over and again and again XD but oh well.. in the end it turned out good!

for you... i loved your rap here *-* probably not as much swag as in the rap contest but i guess its hard to put swag to Kyungs part xDD
sorry haha i cant take him seriously as a rapper, hes so... happy go lucky and cute! not gangsta at all!
but thats why i love ur parts, they were still gangsta, own style! really nice! ^-^
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm

I admit: I have no clue about Block B. I only know of Zico and his love for Hello Kitty and I saw their MV. That's why I can't give a clear feedback on how similar to the original the cover it.

HOWEVER, I love this. I totally dig the song itself and if I may say it, I think your rap voices and style make a nice

[Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) Tumblr_leq5vtTIYs1qa981bo1_500

I mean it. Your flows are slightly different, but it just...fits. I'm truly replaying this for the fifth eighth time now. I think everything flows into each other prettily.

Ani, you couldn't have chosen a better song for your BR comeback. This is how I love you. You just whip that rap out of your pocket like it's nothing. And Stef makes such a nice addition!
I beg you, do such a similar thing again.

You guys are one rapping team fitting together like the Block to the B, like the G to the TOP.

P.S.: I must say, you sort of make me wanting to give the whole band another shot. And that says something.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 pm

gosh I love Meike!Comment hehehehehe!!!
Double Double, Double Combo! AHAHAHA! So awesome! XD I love you *__*

Yeaah totally give them another chance!! Block B I mean XD .. i didnt like their title songs Freeze and Wanna B at first... lets say, I still wouldnt dig them if it wasnt for the live performances! they are really good life ! keke. and yeah, maybe watch some radio shows with them, they are cute XD

anyways, for this song.. it was a song of ZICOs mixtape that was released before block Bs debut kekekeke. usually Block Bs songs are not like this one, but still good hip hop I think ..

but you have to listen to their song called Naman Ireongeoya / Is it only me?
its really nice and romantic!

ok enough unpayed advertisment!
thanks so much for the comment >.<

BTW stef did you hear the "uh-oh by SG ... somethin in the dark" thing ? XDD
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 28, 2011 12:35 pm

FIERCE FIERCE!! *_*
I don't know the song but totally enjoyed listening to it <3<3<3
I couldn't listen very carefully cause I was listening to it on my way home XD; But I totally wanted to dance along LOL
WELL DONE you both! <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 am

first: happy comeback! :D [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 380820

this sounds amazing! :D
a little gangster, but really charismatic, you 2 really fit! ^O^ [Duet] Turn Around by ZICO feat. Park Kyung (with SitD) 116821
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down