Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] B1A4 - Only one

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] B1A4 - Only one Empty [Solo] B1A4 - Only one

Post  YouJuChan Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 pm

No banner for now cause I'm writig/posting this from my phone right now..AGAIN |D

So this is my birthday present for the most lovable Kyu-Sharing-Pop-Twin one could ever have <3 ( yes were just awesome like that XD ) aka KELLEY aka Wookie :D

Since I know (and everyone on ther tlist toO XD ) how much she loves B1A4 I decided to cover for her <3 I gotta admit I only listened to this song while being busy with other stuffs so there might be some mistakes XD /hides But I really wanted to be on time HAHA
The rap~ At first I thought it would be too low for my range but in the end it was fine ^^ I had fun doing iiit!!:)

Oh well~Just listen !^o^

YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[Solo] B1A4 - Only one Empty Re: [Solo] B1A4 - Only one

Post  xKeirafanx Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

[Solo] B1A4 - Only one 692795 This is beautiful.
I really love that B1A4 song and you sang it so effortlessly, I'd be jealous if I didn't love it so much.

Also, you are so cute in the intro *squishes*
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

[Solo] B1A4 - Only one 617 YOU ARE SHO SHO SHO SHO ADORABLE!! [Solo] B1A4 - Only one 617
and BEAUTIFUL [Solo] B1A4 - Only one 571311 omo I love your hair~~

First of all I love B1A4! Altho they only have few songs I really like them... erm what is their fandom called? Banana's? I'M A BANANA [Solo] B1A4 - Only one 417101 or not XD

You friggin nailed the song *-* You and are perfect voice bring the perfect emotion for these lyrics.
And what is this awesomeness in the rap? You sounded so cool! 8D You really pulled it off very well.

The line line right after the rap sounded so fragile and sad, followed by that strong line where you do that little shifty thingie with your voice. I like so much! [Solo] B1A4 - Only one 380820

Thank you for the download link! [Solo] B1A4 - Only one 443284
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

OMO WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO INCREDIBLY SWEET? /sobs ;~~~~~~~~~~;

I'm supposed to sleep now but I can't anymore cause you both squished me too much!XD
I'm so glad you like it ;_____;

Meike 'effortlessly' ? ill take that as a complement! XD I totally didnt know how the verses sound and I onky had like..an hour or so to record it and was so afraid of the 'highlights' in the lines XD But I'm glad you think so <3

Stef uhuhuhuhuuuuu I love reading your comments you know that?;~~~~; You make me realise stuff I don't realise myself LOL <3 Thanks so much hun and you telling me that I did my rap good makes a REALLY HAPPY BIGI out of me kekeke <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:17 am

I DUNNO HOW YOU DO IT but your voice sounds so emotional and perfect whenever you sing low, I wish I could do that ;;;A;;; This is a really beautiful song with a very beautiful melody and you do it very much justice. Would've wished for a pro instrumental but I guess you can't have it all x3 Still I LIKEEEEEEE!! T^T
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 am

WAYLT ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~; <333 Thanks hun *_________*

Yes I also wished there wouldve been a better instrumental ;_____; Why do the most beautiful songs never have off. instrus /sobs
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down