Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 162] miss A - Love Alone

+6
21cssk
Sagacchi
Kyllia
SitD
Firefly
hanipazui
10 posters

Go down

[PP 162] miss A - Love Alone Empty [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone

Post  hanipazui Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 am

[PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 15xtwux
~Lyrics~

no one wants to be in love alone~[PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 380820 [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 692795

click the play buttons to listen all teams!!
and for downloading, visit in BR's box.net account!!!

Team: Love Alone:
Listen with earphones/headphones preferrably!

Fei: Kyllia
Jia: xKeirafanx
Min: stinepooz
Suzy: dbangshinee
Mixer: Kyllia (effects) Stone (Timing and adjust volumes)

Team: Be In Love

Fei: casali
Jia:hanipazui
Min: YouJuChan
Suzy: Firefly
Mixer: hanipazui

Team: Never Alone

Fei: xKeirafanx
Jia: sayjuicifer
Min: 21cssk
Suzy: SitD
Mixer: Almighty Cho

Last edited by hanipazui on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 162] miss A - Love Alone Empty Re: [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone

Post  Firefly Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Release! *_*_

I only have to say one thing: heart razing! XDD

haha just teasing, I'll post some more after I've heard all teams^^
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Team Love Alone
Fei: Kyllia - you were particularly good in this cover ^^ it's one of my fave's from you so far, good job!
Jia: xKeirafanx - sometimes (maybe one or two lines) I found there was a little strength missing, you went a bit too soft. But I liked the rest of the lines you did, those were strong enough and carried emotion.
Min: stinepooz - your lines were perfect for you... or you made them perfect *^*, you sang them well, I enjoyed the emotion you brought
Suzy: dbangshinee - I liked all your lines ^^ For the adlibs you started the note a bit unsure, but then all the rest was just "woah, sounds so good *^* how does she do it?"

Team Be In Love
Fei: casali - the intro! You did another intro! 8D You have the perfect voice for that somehow, you should do it more. But that aside, you kept yourself standing, surrounded by the epic brians. You don't sound out of place at all, grrrrreat job Casa, I liked your parts!
Jia:hanipazui - I didn't recognize you at first o.o I was like "who is this beautiful voice?" Love how you delivered your lines *^*
Min: YouJuChan - Uhuhuhu ;_; perfection. Melodic voice is so melodic and emotional.
Suzy: Firefly - Sry to be uncreative here, but I got the same comment for you as for Bigi :p Loved it, perfect. And the adlibs... uhuhu ;_;

Team Never Alone
Fei: xKeirafanx - "Staring into space..." that part sounded so true ;_; God job on your lines ^^ You pulled off both Fei and Jia well.
Jia: sayjuicifer - You got the right emotion while singing, but I think the pitch is sometimes off?
Min: 21cssk - Mich and her rich blues voice delivered the lines perfect, ah loving your voice more and more <3 How you sing "Cuz I don't wanna be in love alone" uwah gives me shivers
Suzy: SitD - lol for only being a replacement I kinda like the outcome. Sry I couldn't get the adlibs right :/ Cho gave me advice and even sang me a sample but I couldn't get it the way she wanted, mianhae

edit: ow shoot >.< forgot to compliment the mixers for their awesome job! Each mix sounds different, but that's not a bad thing at all. I think you guys made everyone come out at their best and you recreated the effects of the original song very well. Those are all things I can't do (yet) Bravo! [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 395985
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Listen to my team on headphones please O_O I just realized how weird it sounds with speakers...

And all teams sound awesome. I can say this was a really weird song to mix. It doesn't sound hard when you first listen to it then when you actually mix it you're like .. wtf?? xDD So props to Cho and Hani who mixed the other teams! <3 More comments later maybe I'm so tired x.X
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

wahh it kinda looked like this project was late, but when i looked into the topic, i saw that the mixings were submitted in time ;) hehe. congratulations! *-*

some small comments...

Team Love Alone:
sometimes kyllia went a bit overboard with the echoes xD but i love the stutter-effect in the bridge, you really did great there! timing and volume seem good to me to!
for the singers tho, nobody really shined out too much here >< kyllia stuck out the most, and chantelle a bit but only with her adlibs... for the rest i have to honestly say, i felt it all sounded a bit bored. not boring, but bored! sure, you might think, miss A doesnt really sing it so happily either or something, but they had some kind of power..even in the verses that sound a bit softer, there's still this BAM! ... like, PUNCH A FACE, women power! yes, women's power!

Team Be in Love:
the echo here was just what i wanted to hear! love the effects in the bridge, THOUGH i gotta say, kyllia did the stutter effect better! i think tammy's adlibs have too much reverb, it sounds like she's standing on top of a mountain and screaming down to her lover, and there's so much echo and resonance he can't hear anything xD mhhh... sometimes the echo was a bit off time (mostly it was a tad to late)
for the singers, i felt more of the women-power in this team than in team 1 ^^ but bigi kinda stood out... i thought like she's singing the whole song, and in the beginning i even thought it was her singing the adlibs xD so i guess, its not because bigi is bigi (is awesome is epic..etc) but rather because her voice was just more present here, with just the right kind of emotion!

Team Never Alone:
this happens so rarely, but i think it sounds better that the song has no vocals in the background! also, someone sang harmonies yay! .. i dunno,... you know like, normally i always have a bit of the original voices in the background, but in team 1 and 2, they almost oversang the voices of the people that cover them? does that make sense? :P
echo-effects here were really nice, tho about 2 of them were also a tad bit late. rest was really nice! maybe my favorite stutter-effect in the bridge of all three teams!
for the voices, i can hear many unsure notes and struggeling, the adlibs were a bit off time tho i think thats not a mixing issue, and sounded a bit powerless

yeahhh...
all 3 teams have something they have better than the other teams, keke. i think thats good.
but now...
Oh, OH! The damage is done so I guess I'll be leavin~! [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 160915

Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  21cssk Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 am

listened to my team only so far but zOMG it sounds so awesome al;sdfkj <3
can't wait to listen to the other teams kyaa [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 617
21cssk
21cssk
BR's Michmellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinepooz Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:00 am

Woho realese <3

I really love it! Everyone has theire own way in singing this song and it's really speacial <3 Thank you for making an awesome cover again!! [PP 162] miss A - Love Alone 1185
Stinepooz
Stinepooz
BR's Stone

https://www.youtube.com/stinepooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 am

OMG Saga thinks my stutters were better than Hani's?? It's a miracle *dies* And haha I heard echoes EVERYWHERE so I kinda Raged!Echoed the thing xDD
Haha yeah it was on time! >=)

Team Love Alone
Hit all the notes of course! A little soft I think needed more power but you sounded very nice ^_^
I really liked your lines good emotion! Slurred the words here and there a bit but nothing major :)
Adlibs were just *_* really really really loved them they sounded really good with everyone else's parts on top ahhh <3 amazedd at the power in your voice even when hitting such high notes

Team Be In Love
Casa why are you so cute? It's like... I don't even understand!! The intro made me squee!! And I said this to Hani but I think your voice has really really improved! Have you been practicing a lot or taking lessons?? Very awesome holding your own in this team filled with great vocals!
I actually did not even recognize your voice. It was really sweet sounding and girly! And fit this song sooo well it was sooo goood O_O
My favourite part was the "Heart racing.." verse your tone of voice really suited this song and really impressed meee (as always though) xD
Your parts were really good very fittingg I can't say much else cause it was just like perfect lol!

Team Never Alone
LOL You sang here again?? Same comments as before I think :P
Didn't quite hit all the notes perfectly but good power behind your voice! ^^
I actually think your voice was really suited it was like soft but had emotion behind it and you made me really like believe the lyrics. Great job!
I'm really jealous how you can be like cool rapper then completely change to a sweet sounding singer not much to comment on your lines because they were good!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Individual comments of the rest don't want to be alone either, so here mine come!

Team Love Alone:
Kyllia – I enjoyed your verse and middle break parts more than the chorus parts. The first line of the choruses is a bit too sharp for my taste, but the verse was really beautifully sung.
Keira
Stone – Good choice of parts, the tone of your voice is best for Min. You executed your lines well, I don't hear any mis-hit notes.
Chantelle – I enjoyed your parts the most in this team, I really think the tone of your voice fits very well to Suzy. Good job on the adlibs.
Mixer: Kyllia (effects) Stone (Timing and adjust volumes): Listened to this with earphones, like you recommended. Definitely better than with the speakers, but I think the volumes are still a bit loud, especially Chantelle's adlibs.

Team Be In Love
Kathi – Cute intro! Totally loved your verse part, the feeling of it is just completely right. Middle break is awesome too, though it's “just” one/two lines. From all Fei's in this release I think your chorus sounds the most polished, first line and following lines blend well into each other. Fei is definitely the best miss A member for you, especially in this you stand out the most in this team.
Hani – Honestly I didn't recognize you at first! No hairy sound, very soft and feminine, it took me a moment until I heard something characteristic in your bridge that made me realize it's you. The chorus parts sound beautiful.
Bigi[Ib] – Favorite Min in this release. Your parts sounded very identical to the original, nice and rounded, nothing bad to say about. I think it's a good idea you chose this member.
[b]Tammy
– Constantly good parts, your adlibs blend the best with the chorus singers. However, you don't really stand out in general, unlike you often do, I'm a bit surprised.
Mixer: hanipazui : Nothing to criticize.

Team Never Alone
Keira
Juice – First line in the chorus is always off, but the rest is fine. To my ears the bridge part could have sounded a bit more melodic, it's a bit flat to me. You sang it your style and it sounds good, so don't take it as a critic on your singing but as my personal preference.
Mich – Though your Min sounds different, I really love the atmosphere your voice gives your lines. In the middle break your voice is really soft. I love that a lot, but in the chorus a bit more power would have been better.
Stef – Something I noticed about your voice: the tone is somewhat similar to Tammy. Especially your adlibs are very awesome and enjoyable, I actually love you more than Tammy in this. Great bridge part too. Actually, and dare someone call me out for having Angel bias, you're my favorite in this whole team. I can't find anything bad about your lines, every note is hit and your parts don't sound any boring or bland.
Mixer: Almighty Cho: The instrumental took some time to get used to. That's all.

I don't really have a favorite team, because there's something about every single one that I like and sort of dislike.

About myself, I'm a bit surprised how well those takes turned out. During recording I feared they would not be good enough, especially the chorus parts. At least about those I was right, the first line is way too soft for both Fei and Jia. You pointed that out as well. With the rest I'm very content.

@Ani: I'm sorry both the teams I'm in sound bored to you. I was definitively not bored while singing, but the way you perceive the voices is nothing that can be helped.
@Stef: Yes, definitively some strength missing and I'm aware of that. During recording I had two options: soft and less strength or shrill and possibly wrong hit. You see the option I chose. Funnily, I was looking out of the window to have the "staring into space" atmosphere xDD I'm glad you think I did both Fei and Jia well.
@Kyllia: Yes, I sang twice xDD I'm aware the power was missing, especially in the first line of the choruses...
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 am

Fei: Kyllia - Like your parts here, nice energy and you really sound like you enjoy singing your parts:)
Jia: xKeirafanx - Pretty voice as always <3
Min: Stinepooz - Bit of energy missing at some parts but pretty nonetheless
Suzy: dbangshinee - Great adlibs!! like your singing lines too^^

Team: Be In Love
Fei: casali - you and your awesome intros xD Great singing parts too^^
Jia:hanipazui - Why do you keep on saying you sound too hairy in this? O_o I really like you here, no hairyness to be found at all!!
Min: YouJuChan - Alsdjfl love your parts so much! Your voice totally fits this song! *fangirls*

Team: Never Alone

Fei: xKeirafanx - I think I prefer you as Jia, I agree that you lack a bit of energy here, but still like your parts!
Jia: sayjuicifer - You were off pitch a bit which is a shame cause otherwise it sounds good!
Min: 21cssk - Like your parts but a bit more energy would've made it even better^^
Suzy: SitD - You pulled those adlibs off really well! Your lines are well done too:)

*sings at Ani* I wanna stand with you on a mountain~ XDD

@ Steffy and Kyllia Thanks! <3

@Meike Hm maybe I'm losing my touch? XD;
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 am

Team Love Alone
I listened to this w/o earphones because I don't have them here rn ... so the only thing I notice is that the voices are a tad too quiet ~ :3

I like the power and emotion of your choruses, your first line of the solo part could've been a bi~t more softer though? ^^

o m g, you dont have the same parts as me xD Your voice is pwetty and stands its position in this song, though I feel like it's a bit too soft yet again ^^ Like ... Jia sings it a bit more fierce as I hear it :3

Your voice has this ... depth this songs needs ** You didn't stand out at the first listen, but after listening for several times, your part is the time when one 'relaxes' into the song? Hope that does make sense ;)

Adriiiiiibeuseu! *_*' Nah, really, nice parts, awesome voice AND DIDNT WE WANT TO GO TO STARBUCKS SOME TIME? We wrote about it on FB like over a year ago ;;
Eh yeah, well, love your parts eonni :3
You should do like a really awesome solo shoon **

Team Be In Love
Lol, I hope Stzinez actually HEARD the intro before she went ^^;;
Thanks for liking it, to whoever who commented on it ^o^

YOU. DID. GREAT. Now let that sink in. Again. YOU. DID. GREAT. Did it plant itself in your head to the extent of you believing it? Good, cause I got nothing more to say <3

Heart razing~ :D
There's something about your parts... or is it your voice? I can't get enough of it. How can this voice diss anybody as innocent as me?! ;A; Nah but really, you had so much emotion and just the right amount of it, awesome job eonni!

Huuuuuuu!!! I am in a collab with you! And it sounds good! /fangirling
You emotion queen, you. Loved your part in its entirety, but the adlibs are top. Great routine, you :D

Team Never Alone
... Never mind me writing we dont have the same parts TROLOLOL
Gotta say though, that I like yur Jia more in this one :> Nothing -bad- to say though <3

You sound like you're holding back :3 You could've let it out a bi~t more and it would've sounded even better ^^ And I agree with the others, your first line sounds a bit unsure :3
This may sound like a negative comment but it's not, you sound pretty ^^

You sound very womanly in this ^^ Don't really have much to say, I generally like your parts, good job! ^o^

Wah, sth new for Stef Stef Adlibs! ^^ You do sound unsure of yourself, but you managed to pull them off well :D The. verses. are. love. gah *_* You're a multi talent, where are the times when you had trouble finding the pitch? XD Go be a star!
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm

i think, its time for me to comment too xD
so, ..

team love alone:
once i heard the song without earphones i thought "WTH? where are our voices at the beginning?" because i just heard miss a's voices xD
i like my group!
and the other groups were owsm as well thehe ^-^ (is lazy to write individual comments ._____.

@ Stef:
i sounded unsure? nah i sang it full with confidence xDD nyahahahaa
tsk, look who's talking T____T how YOU do that?! you can (rap +) sing gurl! (i'm always envy if someone can sing and rap at the same time ._____.'' )
you did a great suzy tho keke ~

@ saga unnie:
thank you. thank you far too kind *doing the rap pose*(OKAAY, chantelle's random again xD) for your comment. though, the mixing was good but you're right my adlibs were alil bit louder then the singers
(but still like it how i rock the adlib muhahahhaha kbai)

@ kyllia: nah ~ you're "heart racing, its amazing" HAHA okay, excuse me for my random music ad here xD naa'w thanks for your comment. did you do the bg adlibs at the chorus'es? if yes, it sounds really good.

@ keira: thaank youuu!! :)
@ tammy: yay ~ thank you too ^-^

@ casali: d'aaaw ~ thank youu yeodongsaengie ~ and heck, the intro was cool. either i'm deaf or i really didn't understand what you said xDD shorry xD but what i heard was " BR, .. by sign's (?) or (brian's) .. we never let you be alone" shot me if i'm wrong HAHAHHA naah ~ but i like your lines! *.*
ah yeah when are we going to meet?! its really a long time tho' -.- we must meet sometimes, hm! :D
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down