Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure

+3
SitD
xKeirafanx
Yukidama
7 posters

Go down

[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure Empty [PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure

Post  Yukidama Wed May 11, 2011 12:17 pm

[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure Ft+island+flower+rock

[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure 726373 Lyrics[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure 726373

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Team Secret Island

casali | SitD | YouJuChan
Mixer: SitD

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Team Secret Treasure

hanipazui | lakuru | xKeirafanx
Mixer: SitD

Casa's PP got released~! Listen & Enjoy muchos! :3

Last edited by Yukidama on Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure Empty Re: [PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure

Post  xKeirafanx Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Whoooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!
A release~
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed May 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Team Secret Island

Casali: I was surprised by you in this cover ^o^ you sound very pleasant during the verses, very natural. Keke, gotta give you credit for that awesome woohoo at the end, as I said before: spot on! and energetic

Youju: you reached those low notes beautifully and the adlib thing at the end was also flawless. I remember you said you are a bit tonedeaf when it comes to harmonies? Well, your harmonies for the chorus were very good!

SitD: teehee, I bothered my teammates a lot during recording but in the end I did something new for me, and it doesn’t sound –too- bad.

Team Secret Treasure

Hanipazui: I especially liked how you did your solo line in the last chorus, very emotional :)) you gave a very velvet-y feeling in your verses, like it! And great job on the many many harmonies

xKeirafanx: I enjoyed your parts so much ^-^ both verses and chorus were beautiful. The harmonie for lakuru sounded a bit weird tho, I think it was too high? Idk I’m fail ears XD but I don’t think you can hear it in the final mix.

lakuru: are you italian or spanish? I kinda think I hear an accent in your singing XD never mind. Good job on reaching that uber low note “hishi de kakae nagara”
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed May 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Didn't listen to them yet but I got a midterm coming up so studying atm
Did change the first post to reflect that SitD did the mixing for both teams :P Thanks veryyy much to her for that! <3
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed May 11, 2011 9:12 pm

It's a release~ :D
[PP 132] F.T. Island - Treasure 380820

Edit~ for comments :D

Team Secret Island Was it this low thingy in the end?XD it sounds kinda cool, only a little muffled.. ><
casali: You sound so soft in the verses oOo LOOOL your WOOO at the end XDD *entertained*
SitD: one part was too low for you too >o< but besides i like your parts :3
YouJuChan: woot so low o.o though i felt like one low note was not as clear as the rest >< your adlibs in the end~ >o<
Mixer: SitD: Thanks so much for mixing this! *O* Though I maybe would've turned the music louder I think, sometimes I nearly can't hear it >< Did you let someone beta? That's always good before sending it to the release :) But besides that I like your mixing, keep going :3

Team Secret Treasure
hanipazui: You so freakin low! XD I like your parts, like the power and softness contrast :)
lakuru: Some parts I wished to be a little more soft and one part was too low for you, but besides that i liked them :)
xKeirafanx: You sound good in the duet parts :) I agree that you and lakuru don't really blend in the duet part, though I can't say if that's because of your harmony or your voices in general ^^" aww your woohoo is cool :D
Mixer: SitD: Same with the voices i would've turned a little more quiet some parts :) especially the last All part with "orenai~" and so on was too loud regarding the parts before >< but as i said you're kinda new to mixing right? just keep practicing :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 am

Ah sorry Stef and Ky, I didn't know that Stef did the mixing for both teams, no one told me and I didn't pay much attention to the project thread itself so I just copied the info of the first post >o<

Anyways yay for release~! I'll have a listen later and drop some comments :3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Thu May 12, 2011 1:44 am

OMG!!! it's OUT!!! /runs and hides...XDDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu May 12, 2011 3:52 am

at Cho: thnx for commenting on the mix! Yes, Anke beta'ed Team Two, and for Team One I kinda tried to follow Team Two. I tried to mix the two in the same way (esp volumes) but it was a bit tricky since I mixed Team Two two weeks (or 10 days.. i don't remember XD) prior to team one.
I'll pump up the volume of the vocal cut a bit, and post it as version 2?
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 am

ah ok :) ah nono you don't have to, it's still fun listening to, i listened a 2nd time, it's not THAT big, so yeah it was more an advice for the next mixing :) (i always have problems with music - voices adjusting, so maybe that's why i paid more attention to this ><)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 am

ahaha woops, too late XD; I adjusted the volumes and uploaded to box as version2.

thnx for your kind advice~~
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 am

@Stef: hhaahh yes I'm totally tonedeaf when it comes to harmonies XD I got better somehow when the parts arent THAT hearable but I still fail so yeah *rofl* I still think the harmonies are a bit weird here AHHA (and OMG a tone was totally wrong in the NORMAL pitch XD;;; no one heard it? XD)

@cho: Hahaha I totally know which one you mean! XD; that was WAY too low +rofl+

I'M TOTALLY gonna comment at a later time~ Right now I'm just ..'bleeeehhhhh~~ *head dead* *talking like a zombie* coooveeeerrr *__* XDDD;; ' But one thing: I totally love our team <3 Kathi and Stef!! *__* you both did such a great job <3 I just really loove lovee eloooveee it! :D
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

@bigi: i heard it :P but you weren't the only one with not reaching a low note :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 am

It wasnt one of the low parts XDDD;;;; (there was the low one you were talking about and another one which was..ew LOL)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 am

oh then it wasn't noticeable :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri May 13, 2011 12:21 pm

okay, I'm not following the whole note-discussion XD;;

Bigi: haha take your time~ yeah I also think we sound pretty good :D

btw, for everyone in general, if you're gonna comment; I said it a few posts earlier but -> because of Cho's advice/comment on the mixing I adjusted the volumes and uploaded version 2 of both teams. So base your comments on the most recent version ^^ (up from yesterday - thursday noon)
Sry for the hassle, but I do believe the mixes turned out better x3
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Individual comments time.

Team Secret Island
casali - Really loved you in the chorus parts. All over you sing very, very soft in this cover, me mucha gusta. Your wooohooo was truly epic. So fun listening to.
SitD - I can't really remember hearing you sing Japanese before, sounds really pretty. You hit your low notes, but that isn't really all surprising ^^ nice chorus parts.
YouJuChan - You hit all the low notes well and I like how good all your duet parts sounded. The adlib sounded slightly short of breath near the end, but I figure it's similar to that in the original.
The group parts were really nice, you guys blended well.

Team Secret Treasure
hanipazui - Truly not your best. Though you hit the low notes well, but you sound...how can I say that without you understanding it wrong...you sound not very energetic. I kind of get the feel your mood was very down when you recorded this. The adlibs is fine.
lakuru - It seems you got out of pitch a few times and sang lower. That happens, you did well though.
xKeirafanx - I wasn't very sure about that harmony, as you can all hear, and my woohoo was...okay-ish.
The group parts are okay, but we don't harmonize as good as the first group.

Mixer: SitD - Now with the updated versions, they do sound better, I guess I don't have to add anything to what the others said, because you already "corrected" that. One way or another, thank you for mixing both teams.

@SitD: No, it's not fail ears, it's failing me. I had trouble hearing out and doing that harmony, that's why it didn't came out well together with lakeru. I'm very happy that the rest seems to have pleased you though.
@Miri: I'm sure you remember I had troubles hearing and doing that harmony. Your help helped a bit, I got what you meant and what I should sing...the problem was I couldn't get it from my brain to my voice. That's how the harmony came out so awkward, I really didn't do it very well. It is possible that lakeru and I sadly just don't blend well, but if it is so, then it only added to my really fail harmony.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sun May 15, 2011 12:32 pm

at Meike: ind comm: 1. haha, yeah apparently I don't sing a lot in Japanese here. But at home I sing jap along with my iPod all the time, because the lyrics are easier to learn just by hearing them. It's that in BR there are more PP's opened with interesting kor songs I know than with jap songs I want to sing x3. Thank you ^__^
2. I actually think your team has got better groupparts... ^^;; you guys sound fuller, wider in color (does that make sense? XD;) my team sounds a bit to... erm onesided? I think at least :)
mixing: oef, I'm happy that the mixes eventually turned out okay ^^;
pers: aha I see~ well to make you feel better, I also had some difficulties with figuring out the right pitch and getting it recorded x3
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down