Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

+8
YouJuChan
hanipazui
Kyllia
Sagacchi
xKeirafanx
Almighty Cho
Firefly
Yukidama
12 posters

Go down

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Empty [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Post  Yukidama Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Themusicofgleecoverbr

My very first OP gets released! I'm really happy to have opened it and I wanna thank everyone who joined for doing such an awesome job, singing or mixing! I really hope you like the outcome as much as I do and that you enjoy listening to each and every cover song! <3 Please leave some comments to appreciate everyone's great work! :3

If you want to save any of the covers on your local HDD, send me a PM!

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 380820

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Halowalkingonsunshinebr

Lyrics

Singers: SitD || YouJuChan || Honey

Mixer: Yukidama

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Llstandbyyoubrklein

Lyrics

Singers: Yukidama || xKeirafanx || YouJuChan || Hani

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Mylifewouldsuckwithouty

Lyrics

Singers: Firefly || Kyllia || Yukidama || Almighty Cho

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Billionairebrklein

Lyrics

Singers: YouJuChan || dbangshinee
Rappers: SitD || Yukidama

Mixer: YouJuChan

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Fireworkbrklein

Lyrics

Singers: Almighty Cho || Kyllia || dbangshinee || shiki0014 || Firefly

Mixer: Almighty Cho

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Gerightbrklein

Lyrics

Singers: Yukidama || Firefly || xKeirafanx || YouJuChan

Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Empty Re: [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Post  Firefly Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 am

Yaaaaay it's out!:DD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

[OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 Empty Re: [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 am

Release! [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 417101
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:00 am

Yay, it's out [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 671246
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 am

OMG IT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
Like.. every song is like... perfect!!! *O*
(haha you see i'm not that experienced mixer xPP)

but omg *o*
saved all songs, i so love this ide have words for this! [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 417101 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 692795 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 617 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 571311 [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 681505
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 am

Bigi and Miri got me crying with their adlibs in Halo/Walking On Sunshine and My Life Would Suck Without You and wae~ I cannot choose a favorite out of all songs, because I think each other them is equally great. #BRIANS are so freaking talented that we can make a fantastic Glee OP. Thanks for opening this Anke.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

So glad the release of this OP is being so well received <333 I'm absolutely feeling the same, everyone did SO AASLKFDJAPFKAPOJ AWESOME IDEEEEE! *___* Soso happy about everyone who participated and lend me their voices and mixing skills to make this OP such a great success T^T
Have been listening to every song nonstop till the release and I'll be listening to them all day tomorrow hahaha <3
I'll defo be back with a huuuuuuuuuuge monster comment on everyone but you can't be expecting too many critical words this time x3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am

hahahaha bigis HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo
xDDD

EVERY SONG IS SO PERFECTTTTTT

my favorite was billionare *___*;;;
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 am

OMG... Halo & Walking on Sunshine is AHMAZZIINGGG!!!! <3333 *___* I'm sooo impressedddd. And OMG YOUJUUUU ... that was.. like.. whaat the hell that last adlib is like the most impossible thing to sing and holy poo-poo you hit it so perfectly and I'M IN SUCH AWE *bows down*

Edit: Other comments will follow I listened to them all but I wanna really sit down and give good comments which I can't until I get home from work xD
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

OMG IT'S OUT!!! XDDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

This truly is an awesome release *^*
Get it right made me teary,My life would such without me made me go OoO, Halo/Walking on sunshine made me dance,Billionaire made me laid back,Firework made me jamm to it and I'll stand by you just made me swoon ;~~~~;

I'm so gonna comment on this *^* And it will be soo spazzy!!LOL

OMG girls thanks so much for your comments ;^; /sobs Everyone did such an awesome job!This release is just EPIC! but more when I have time to comment XD
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:07 am

Things I want to say after a first listen:

1. Halo/Walking on Sunshine sounds grrreat!! We blend pretty well and yeah.. Bigi is epicly epic with her last adlib, but I knew that already... for a about a month (and a half? XD)

2. I'll stand by you: Anke's intro is so... T_T

3. MLWSWY: chorus sounds omg, so energetic and full *-* and the only voice I can recognize there is Anke's, except in the final chorus I hear Cho too xD;

4. Billionaire: THE SINGERS KILLED IT *-* Bigi and Chantelle sing so well and they are equal in vocals as in emotions. Team Ding Dong... tbh I don't quite think we matched. The second voices we did for each other sound weird, like we're not doing it 'together'. Of course we didn't, but we sound too different and distant. Not too fond of my rap here... my weakest so far :/ I only really like the background thingies I did. Anke really brought forward that swaggy playfulness in some lines... I should have done too :( Tho Anke's switching between her normal voice and low voice sounded sometimes a bit forced. Conclusion: sry for being the weak link. Love the singing parts so much like asdfgh!!

5. Firework: Cho omg you is da best, love every single line you did! *-* You owned this one.period. And Chantelle.. aish love your voice so much >.< After Cho, you really stood out like wow

6. Get it right: the winner of this project, no doubt. Every singer comes out so beautiful and strong. Every.single.one.of.you. This cover is another jewel in the BR collection. Blending is amazing, solo parts are amazing, adlibs are amazing, emotion is amazing. HQ COVER all the way.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinepooz Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 am

This is so epiq! I can't even find words!! Get it right really got me! So beutiful songs and soo beautiful voices! *want to steal someones* [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 577765
Stinepooz
Stinepooz
BR's Stone

https://www.youtube.com/stinepooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:39 am

Halo & Walking on Sunshine

SitD: Really happy you nailed your parts like you did and of course I'm so grateful for your harmonies. Without your voice this mix wuda lost a lot of quality! :3
YouJuChan: Your vocals have been praised a lot in this cover and I gotta say THEY SHUD BE PRAISED EVEN MORE! |D Your ending note pwns it all, like really. I dunno how you pulled it off but you did! *_* I also like the energy you bring with me while singing!
Honey: Great powervocals you delivered! :D Suiting the song very much, I'm very happy to have you in this cover.

All of you made a great, great team <3

Mixer: Yukidama - I like my mix, big thanks goes to Stef for patiently beta-ing!

I'll Stand by You

Yukidama: Liking my lines :3
xKeirafanx: Such sweet vocals, fitting the song so well. And you even prove you can power up if needed :3 Unfortunately a littl off pitch at one part but I tried to correct it. Nevertheless very, very beautiful <3
YouJuChan: Always such a pleasure listening to your voice. You nailed your parts perfectly <3 Thanks so much for being a part of this.
Hani: I can't explain why but I'm in love with your voice in this. It's like you were made for this song. Whenever I hear your parts I feel like the message is being carried to me so clearly T~T It almost makes me cry. I'm soso happy you joined this after all! <33333

This is one of my fav songs of this OP, maybe of all times |D I enjoy each and every part of this cover everytime I listen to it and I'm extremely biaed toward this song. Very, very happy with all of the singers who participated <333

Mixer: Yukidama: Me likey but most of all because of great, great singers <3

My Life Would Suck Without You

Firefly: Nailed your beginning like WOOOOT! *_* I know you struggled so no more talking about this, your voice is pure <3 in every song. But maybe I can request a power vocal song from you sometime? :D
Almighty Cho: Cho is made for thing song PERIOD. HAHA! This defo wuda sounded a lot more powerless without you so thanks so much for joining! Your voice purely rockkkkkkkks and your adlibs *____* no words.
Kyllia: I'm so glad that you actually sang the low chorus, made the mix sound a looooooooot fuller <333 your verses are right on pitch and you sound so great together with Cho *__*
Yukidama: oh well xD

Mixer: Yukidama - Think the mix sounds gud :O

Billionaire

dbangshinee: So damn beautiful and energetic <333 Loving your parts to the bits. And your harmonies are pure love. Sounding like a dream team together with Bigi :3
YouJuChan: Wow, just wow. Sounds like this is your kind of song. Really loooooooooving your vocals hear, the attitude / feeling is perfect! *__* And as said above you're making the perfect team with Chantelle!
SitD: Dunno whatchu saying, I'm feeling your swag so much more than mine. Definitely loving your parts! Next time we'll try timing our Ding Dong group parts beforehand! |D
Yukidama: 't was okay :3

Mixer: YouJuChan - Great job mixing, really liking it! :D

Firework

Almighty Cho: Puuuurrrruuuuuuutaaaaaaaayyyyyyy *___* Beautiful vocals are beautiful!
Kyllia: So sweet, great vocals! Really good job on a hard song >_<
dbangshinee: Lovely, lovely voice and great vocals. You didn't quite like the high ones in the chorus xD But your ending adlib sounded like WOAH! Gave me goosebumps *_*
shiki0014: You didn't quite hit the high notes in the chorus but your background choir covered for you x3 Your verse sounded so great tho! Right on spot :D
Firefly: Beautiful voice is beautiful x3 Even tho I think you could've still given a few percents more (and I think you know that x3) But even 10% of Tammy's voice would be enough to make me happy :D

Mixer: Almighty Cho - Me likey! :D

Get it Right

Yukidama: Think my verse was quite okay, my bridge...oooo well Dx
Firefly: Your beginning *____* so fragile and beautiful <3 feeeeeling it! I also had the feeling there's not enough of Tammy in this song but that might just be my bias XD
xKeirafanx: Oh wow, real surprise! *___* Your chorus kinda blew me away hahaha, your "But how many times will it take?" was sung with such passion <333 Who would've thought what you had in you 8D
YouJuChan: Awwww Bigi, your parts ;;;A;;; So beautiful, ide! Hit the super difficult high note, too! What more can I ask of? Perfect TOT

This turned out so beautiful, I was so afraid the song might be too difficult but everyone delivered very well ;A; Very, very satisfied and happy with the outcome. Defo one of my favs!

Mixer: Yukidama - Think it turned out good, probably still improvable ><

Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

Yay thanks for the comments <33 and lolll I'm glad you liked that I sang an octave lower because I could not reach the normal pitch without like screeching haha :P and I thought the chorus sounded soo full with like only 4 people was amazing how you mixed it!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

Wtheeck?! Where can i hear those owsm songs?! D;
isnt it on twitter?! :/
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am

or you can click the player..^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 am

I was searching on twitter, but cant find nothing :/
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 am

I think that anke didn't post on twitter...only to main post in this thread with flash players..
and downloadable versions you may get from her..
but that will be updated to BR's account soon..^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

I think I wrote it all in the main post x3?

I hope the player works for you, else please say so T~T;; Until now everyone seemed to have no problems with it. (it's flash so iphone won't work, you'll need a decent OS for it ;D)

If you wanna save the songs locally and listen to them on your PC just send me a PM :3
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Halo/Walking on Sunshine: I could listen to this all day long cause it's so.. HAPPY! :D Makes me wanna dance ^o^ And I think Stef, Honey and I blend pretty well together! :D

SitD You nailed your parts so awesomely!!! I LOVED your first verse so much!!! <3<3<3 And your adlibs! PURE LOVE! *_____*
YouJuChan I had soooo much fun recording this! I had fun with singing and I think you all could hear it? haha XD Was kinda afraid of the last part though but seems like you all like it so I'm happy! ^o^
Honey So much power I looove it! <3 Your verses were so pretty <3 *dances along*

I'll Stand By You: Such an emotional song and everyone totally put emotions into their singing which makes this cover just B2UTIFUUUUL!!! <3

Yukidama Your first verse.. OMG.. SO BEAUTIFUL! So full of emotions I got goosebumps *_____*
xKeirafanx Also soooo much emotions in your parts ;^; IDEK you just have such pretty parts :')
YouJuChan This is such a pretty song and so emotional..I almost got teary while recording cause the lyrics are so.. ... just really sad and pretty *sobs*
Hanipazui YOU! SUCH BEAUTIFUL LINES! I agree with Anke, this song totally fits you soo much *____*

My Life Would Suck Without You: I love this song so much! And you guys made it even more awesome for me <3 The Chorus sound sooo good! You all blend so well together! ;~~~;

Firefly First line..PERFECT! JUST PURE PERFECTION! I just love your voice so much /sobs
Kyllia Your lines were really pretty! A little more power and it would be even more awesome! *___* I loved your bridge though! (the 'Being with you..' part) ! <3 Too bad you only had like the lower parts~ I wish I couldve heard some high adlibs from you <3
Yukidama First thing.. AWESOME Mixing!!! The chorus parts sound so melodious! <3 Also reeeaaalllyyy pretty parts! The adlibs arent as powerful but I think theyre still beautiful! :O
Almighty Cho OMG.. YOUR HIGH NOTE! /goosebumps *______* Totally on spot full with emotion and power! Every single line was perfect! just....AWESOME ;~~~~~~~~; <3

Billionaire: I love this so much *___* You all make this cover so perfect <3 I was totally in awe when I listened to the parts while mixing <3

YouJuChan ... I dunno why I kept singing 'Things IVE never had'.. XDDD *fail*
dbangshinee Loved your parts! Loved your voice! Attitude! JUST EVERYTHING! XD And I agree with Anke we really blend well dongsaengiiiii <3<3<3
SitD You say you had no swag? I TOTALLY DISAGREE! When I mixed this I was like 'OMG STEF SO COOOOL' *swoon* You totally SWAGGED us away ok?! <3<3 *______*
Yukidama LOVED YOUR LINES SO MUCH! Some parts are so.. CUTE yet COOL IDEK! XD I was smiling throughout the song cause you delivered the attitude so perfectly! *____*

Firework: Really enjoyed listening to this song! You all gave so much power and emotion into this song and it turned out GREAT! MORE THAN GREAT! :D

Almighty Cho First line.. ARE YOU KATY?! OMG YOU SOUNDED SO MUCH LIKE THE ORIGINAL but still CHO style! *______* You had so much power with your parts! <3
Kyllia Really pretty parts! Not as powerful as the other which kinda made your parts drowned out but you still put lot of emotion and thats more than enough! <3
dbangshinee The sky-y-y at the end.. OMG.. PERFECTION!!!!!! /goosebumps THATS MY DONGSAENG *_____* Just love your voice so much! <3<3 This song totally fit you! *__*
shiki0014 You only joined ONE song? whyyy ;____; I want more shiki!!! ;o; Glad you joined at least one song though <3 There were some off parts but I think it wasnt because it was too high for you XD Seemed like you were holding back or something~ ? kekek~~ The 'You just gotta ignite.. ' part was REALLY PURETTY! <3<3<3
Firefly Again.. I just can't criticize anything cause I'm so biased with your voice and I don't even know what to say cause you're just so awesome ;~~~~~~; <3<3<3

Get It Right: I think this song is the one Ive listened to the most cause it's just so emotional and pretty and everything I love ;~~~; <3

Yukidama So emotional ;______; /sobs I loved our 'duet' part! The Bridge was so angelic ;~~~; I loved how you put the emotion in this part!
Firefly I told you already.. Your parts gave me goosebumps and if I weren't at work when I first listened to it, I wouldve cried for sure! ;~~~~; The first part was just.. so...I can't find a word to describe the awesomeness.. just can't XD
xKeirafanx So beautiful! Your duet parts with Tammy are just EPIC! *____* You delivered the emotion just perfectly! And the last line..gave me goosebumps! <3 And the adlibs OMG <3
YouJuChan The high notes kinda killed me.. Not really satisfied still but I think the more I tried to rerecord it...the more I lost my breathe HAHA! (cause the first 5 tries or what.. I was able to hold the note..and with every rerecord..the note seemed longer..and longer...and longer.. LOL) I wish I couldve done it better >o<

PROPS to ANKE for opening and releasing such an AWESOME AND PERFECT AND EPIC OP! SO MANY HQ covers I'm so proud of our #BRIANS ;~~~~~;
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:14 pm

listened only to Halo/Walking on Sunshine and Billionaire but gsdgdsfds you're pro guys. like seriously
and Walkin on sunshine is just so so soooooooo happy with all of you in it ;D
i totally love it.
-jealous jealous- ^^
mhm, will definitelly have to listen to the rest later on *-*
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm

OH SO THATS WHY?!? XD HAHA faaaaiiil
i use my cellphone the whole time and didnt saw the player >_<"
will comment soon, after i hear this and have my iNet back D;
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 am

@Chantelle: HAHAHA ME TOO XD I was only able to look at the page with my phone and when I came online on the computer I was like.. 'HEY THERE ARE PLAYERS!' XD;
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:55 am

Haha sorries, I maybe shuda pointed that out before x3~

Bigi: I also like our "duet" part in Get it Right veeeeeeeery much *___* Definitely should do that again sometime!
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 am

@ yuki:
i send you a pee em, did you receive it?
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

dbangshinee wrote:@ yuki:
i send you a pee em, did you receive it?

I don't think so? @___@ At least I can't find any in my inbox ;A;
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

THIS OP MADE ME TURN TO GLEEK!! XDDDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:26 pm

You don't regret it.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 am

@ yuki:
ahh ~ haha okay, nvm. xD
i just asked you if you can send me the covers for these songs?! pwetty pls? ^-^
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am

dbangshinee wrote:@ yuki:
ahh ~ haha okay, nvm. xD
i just asked you if you can send me the covers for these songs?! pwetty pls? ^-^

I sent you a PM, hope you got it ^^

And Hani: YAAAAAY!! Next Glee OP you'll be my best customer! XD
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 am

"Next Glee OP" .. [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 417101
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 am

Better drop some more comments on this one before thinking about the next one x3~
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am

I will catch up with my comments when i'm back latest XDD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

GLEE OP PART.2!!!!
I'M SO GONNA HOG AS MANY PARTS AS POSSIBLE IN THAT!!!! [OP-WW 05] The Music of Glee - Vol.1 417101
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down