Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby

+6
SitD
Kyllia
hanipazui
Almighty Cho
Chulderella
Sagacchi
10 posters

Go down

[PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby Empty [PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby

Post  Sagacchi Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 am

[PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby GBBbanner2

[PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby 160915 Lalalala loooook what we gooood heeere~~ [PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby 160915

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can listen to this in BR's Box.net account! If you don't have it yet check ur emails :P
Or ask someone ^^

Singers
Team Don't say a Word
Suzy - Mich
Min - Sagacchi
Fei - Casa
Jia - Stef

Team My Name Isn't Suzy
Suzy - YouJu
Min - Bbung
Fei - Meike
Jia - Hanipazui
mixer: Hanipazui

Team Goodbye
Suzy - Chantii
Min - Minyllia
Fei - Yeoonie
Jia - Jiarella

LYRICS

Last edited by Sagacchi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby Empty Re: [PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby

Post  Chulderella Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 am

-runs off to listen- o.o'
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am

releaseeee :333

mwhar i beta-ed 1 and 3... oh well maybe ani just wanted to show off haha :DD

i love all teams, but i kinda favo team 1 ^__^
and i had to grab my desk, so i don't get blown away by that rap ô__ô [PP 158] miss A - Goodbye Baby 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am

oops i just wrote [158] instead of [PP 158]xD ... *changes*
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Team Don't say a Word
Suzy - Mich - i think it was the first time i mixed your voice *-* i like it, you kinda have a blues/soul -like voice i think! i do also think though, that what you have to practise a little bit more is not only your pronounciation, but also your singing technique :3 some stuff sounds a bit strained, and you're not really able to softly sing like ascending melodies. if you practise a bit more, im sure it sounds better :33 hmm.. if you dont know what im talking about, i can try to explain it better >.< . btw the word "yeogi" is pronounced with your mouth wider open than a normal "o" :3 for an o, your mouth is a small circle, for "eo" your lips are supposed to form a wider-open mouth, kinda like blurry/unclear "ah.." :3 ..anyways.. your mic quality bugs me!!
Fei - Casa - i kneeew that it would be perfect to have you as fei *-* like when i started to listen to the song more often, i felt "its good that casa took her part" cuz you have something different in your voices that she has too..some vibe, i cant really tell what exactly >.< anyways, gooood job here *-* the last part you were so proud of... i love it!!
Jia - Stef - im happy i let you re-record the rap because after that it was just .. PERFECT! *_* before it was a bit ... you know.. keke. and for your singing lines: i totally enjoyed them, cuz of the emotion, the uniqueness, the clearness.. mhm <3

Team My Name Isn't Suzy - one thing i want to mention... its probably just my personal taste, thats why i didnt tell hani to change it, but i think some of the harmonies werent fitting :/ like the harmony thats basically one octave lower than the normal voice, i dont think its meant to be? :/ and during fei's part, the harmony sounds a bit off to me, but yeah that might only be me >.<
Suzy - YouJu - i enjoyed most of your parts, but sometimes i felt like you forced your voice to sound cuter? >.< i dunno... i was kinda hoping to hear you diva-like, but during your solo parts it was like u tried to sing unnaturally.. especially in your first solo part >.< and you geo~yaa~~~ sounded a bit strained but i can totally understand that xDDD i wouldnt do better. hm.. i liked your soft "bye~?" before the rap, it felt so .. hurtable >__<;; dont be hurted dongsaeng!! ahh! but your adlibs in the end were really awesome! except the geoya~~ again xD but other than that.. wahhh *__* so professional
Min - Bbung - you..like.. killed me! i loved the emotion! WAH. it sounded so dramatic, i loved it! imo you catched the feelings of the song the best!! out of all team! *__* you struggled with the "geoya~~" too a bit tho! :3 hm.. but your adlibs in the end , wah.. like the very last "geo~YAAA!!" it sounded so desperate, i got goosebumps all over!!!
Fei - Meike - yeogineun ije geuman!!!! O_O you said it like you mean it! (it means something like "until here, and no further!!!" .. well, directly translated xD) i was like .. . O_O I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! .. also the pronounciation was reaaally good in this song!! and when i listened to this with cho, bigi, casa and honey we all were like "whos fei in this team? sounds so awesome O_o" and wow.. baby, you rocked!! *-* i totally loved you as fei here!! your last line, wow!
Jia - Hanipazui - i was a little bit disappointed if i might be honest >.< i thought "wahh hani as jia, so cool!" but i expected more than what i got somehow :/ here goes my first critc about your parts in ages... i think your pronounciation got worse again, it used to be way better, and you lacked emotion, esp. in the rap (it was okay in the singing parts) ... i liked your "byebye" tho, it sounded cool, like "piss off!!" to an ex bf or so xDD haha.

Team Goodbye
Suzy - Chantii - your adlibs were so asjdasjn and i love your voice, theres nothing to add! but lets talk about something else! i think your microphone quality is really good, but i have the feeling that you move around your mic too often when you record. you might now notice, but I can hear when 2 recordings of the same song are record with a different distance to the mic D: its really buggin me, please try to keep the same distance always. in this project for example, you sang some words with the exact same power, but the first words were barely hearable, and the end was super loud. it would be best if all of it would be super loud xD cuz i dont think you max out too quickly.. other than that, ur pronounciation in the group parts was a bit weird sometimes, maybe work on that ^^ if ur lead vocal in the group part, you should vocally stand out, not by pronounciation mistakes ^^
Min - Minyllia - honestly i doubted that you could pull of min so good, but you little chinadian girl... you surprised me! tho i gotta say, you were off-pitch quite often, like in the beginning of your solo parts "amudo maldo" you always started with the wrong pitch, same with the first adlib in the third chorus. but what surprised me the most was your "Goodbye, baby gooood byee~~!" adlib in the last chorus! especially the first word, it had so much emotion and power, i was totally wow'ed! i kept replaying it like that little line in "yume yume" by one ok rock whatever the band was called xD
Fei - Yeoonie - wahhh your mic... whyyy T__T its so..ugh.. it really bugged me, i couldnt really make you loud enough without it being outmaxed, so i had to make the whole cover a little bit quieter >.< but nevertheless, your parts as fei were totally fitting your voice i think! ^-^ you're not the type who has much power in the voice, but you sing soft and try to sing with emotion! i think if you practise your singing techniques a bit more, you would be an aaawesome singer! you would easily pull of the last note of your solo lines, and it wouldnt sound strained and emotionless like in the cover ;)
Jia - Jiarella - wahhh your singing parts surprised me, they were really nice!! *-* did hear you in projects for ages! i was a little disappointed in the rap tho (like with hani) .. you stumbled over the lyrics a bit, some stuff wasnt clear enough, and you really need to work on your pronounciation >.< but what i loved most was that "byebye" in the end of the rap xD it was probably my most favorite one of all rappers hihi
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:16 pm

my team, sorry my fail and for disappointing you..and ani should have told me to re-record or change..you guys would have been awesome without me..XD
from now on all girly songs should be banned from me..
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Crazy long comments Saga! <3 Love them!

Hmm was I off tune? I still can't tell my ears are really bad sometimes T_T I'm sorry you should've asked me to rerecord that part haha! I will have more cmments later but at work right now haha :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Team Don't say a Word
I've got the feeling that the uhuuhuus aren't as loud as they could be... idk

Suzy - Mich
Just as in Bad Girl, I love how you can sound so mature and sexy, I clearly hear that again in this cover. At some parts I also hear you strain your voice a bit, like you try to put soul in it, but you can't make it work somehow. Some adlibs sounded a tad off, but generally I really liked your singing ^^

Min - Sagacchi
Perfect for the part! Your voice brings the right feelings for the lines. I love that shifty thingie you do with your voice, I think I heard it again, and your adlibs were so so good. Mixing was AWESOME *-* for both teams!

Fei - Casa
Keke, I already got a taste of your "Goodbye" skills via that YT clip of you and Bigi. BOOBS!! XD Being uncreative yet again (yesh I commented our team last, even tho I put it first) and I'd have to agree with Saga, 100% :)

Jia - Stef
Yup I'm glad Saga asked me to re-record the rap, it def sounds better, kinda proud of it now ^^;; And OMG did Saga just say I have uniqueness and clearness and emotions while singing? T___T uhuhuhu THANK YOU! it's a big deal for me okay, so deal with it B)

Team My Name Isn't Suzy
There's an annoying harmony that stands in the way of you guys blending.

Suzy - YouJu
At some parts you were really on it, great sassy-ness and queen Bigi and all that good stuff. A few times it sounded a liiiiiil bit strained, like maybe you couldn't find the right way to sing it?

Min - Bbung
Powerful and emotional Bbung strikes again! A small struggle on a "geoya" somewhere, but other than that very good.

Fei - Meike
You came out pretty strong :o I mean, comparing your general image here on BR to your Fei, dang gurl! You really put some balls behind those lines.

Jia - Hanipazui
Omo Hani, you seem so similar to Jia in the singing lines. Idk what it is... it's something you have that makes you fit Jia better than me. The rap sounded less strong as your singing. I heard some pronunciation flaws and the flow wasn't quite on it (I think you gave it a different twist?). BUT REALLY NOTHING TO HIDE HIDE FOR! /pulls you from under your blankets

Team Goodbye

Suzy - Chantii
*tries to put bias for your voice aside* I liked you in this cover ^^ I noticed you sometimes sing your lines in a different way than the original. Like you use a different technique to get that same result. Get what I'm trying to say? Anyways, good job on everything!

Min - Minyllia
Eh.. I think you didn't quite catch the pitch at all times. I do hear you put a lot of strength in what you're singing. Some of the adlibs sounded pretty darn good :o

Fei - Yeoniie
I kinda agree with everything that Saga wrote XD; I know that's very uncreative. Tho I don't agree per se with the "strained and emotionless", true you a tiny bit like that, but it's not as bad as you think.

Jia - Jiarella
o.o I think this is the first I hear you sing... wow rare moment! Take a picture of it XD Sounded surprisingly good actually ^^
I hear some tempo issues in the rap, you rush out 'georineun sori' and 'budeureopge' and it slightly disrupts the flow at that point. After that you get back in it tho ^^
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

that annoying harmony is just my voice..and that kind of harmony is also in the original too...
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:14 pm

maybe it wasnt 100% on pitch >.< *hides*
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm

It probably is in the original, I believe you ^^ I wouldn't dare mess with harmonyzilla XD
But I feel it makes the blending less good.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

for some reason i cant find the finished mp3 links for this PP in the BR box account. ;; if someone helps me find it ill comment on teams 8D?

I FOUND IT LOL.

so just a quick summary..

Team one the rap was like WHOA WTF. XDDD it was all soft and pretty sounding them BAM RAP. It was amazingggg~
Team two was really like..mature sounding? bigi and bbung made the team sound so womanly LOL
Team three there was something that was...missing? someone or something sounded too quiet. LOL IDK WHAT THOUGH! but it still sounded good!

you know, its really funny when you can just look at the team line ups and already know what each team is gonna sound like before you even listen to it. It shows that you've been in this online karaokeing business too long XDD i know almost everyones voice. I can just listen to you guys sing andbe like "ok that was saga---that was bbung, and then casa, and then kyllia" LOL BUT THIS PP WAS VERY PRETTY EVERYONE DID GREAT!
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 am

listened to this and HAVE to agree stef's rap is just SDFGHJKLJHGFDSDFGHJK
._________________________________________________.
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 am

Team Don't say a Word
Mich - I love your voice so much! <3 The adlibs were really great! The last goodbye wasnt as powerful as it shouldve been but you hit the note really beautifully which makes it sound awesome *_______* <3
Sagacchi - Your voice was reaaallyyy smoothing <3 I haven't heard you sing this way in a long time :3 Sometimes you tend to strain your vocal chords again which make your voice sound shaky, but it was just very little this time! I really loved your parts <3 and the adlibs too! *____*
Casa - You did really pretty Fei parts! And I'm a really Fei-biased ok?! XD We talked about it already how you sing from your throat a lot but I know you're trying your best to do otherwise so I'm waiting for the next PPs hehe <3
Stef - Both Rap and Singing Parts were reallllyyyy pretty <3<3<3<3 I don't have anything to say more cause imo you did a PERFECT Jia! <3

Team My Name Isn't Suzy
YouJu - Agree with you guys! XD; I wanted to get the geoya sound like the original.. I wanted it too much *rofl*
Bbung - Your voice is so precioousss *___* Love the sound of it and the way you sing makes it even more beautiful huhuuuu <3
Meike - niiiice feeei <3<3<3 she has so few lines I dont even know what I could comment on your parts ;_____; maybe a little more power? though I also liked the way you sing it~~ aaaahh idunno XD
Hanipazui - I think both singing and rapping parts were nice <3 The singing parts couldve needed a little more power/force, it's about girls singing angrily to a guy telling him to gtfo LOL you gotta be more 'YAH! I'm not suzy OK?! You think you can act like that just because youre a guy? I don't need you, KEOJO!!!' xD; I can't really say a lot about the rap, cause I'm not a rap expert but I heard you were having some hard times with the pronounciation eg, you sounded like you were too focused on rapping the right lyrics which kinda let the the emotion/flow decrease or so XD But nonetheless I think you did a great job! Im happy I was in your team! <3<3<3

Team Goodbye
Chantii - You make such a beautiful and awesome Suzy ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~; <3 I love your voice so much /sobs <3 sometimes the pronounciation wasnt accurate and it sounded like you were strained on hitting the 'neoui sheoneun ijen geutnan geoya' part? I really loved your adlibs though and your last goodbye.. omg so perfect ;____; <3
Kyllia - Also a really great Min! Some parts were off (especially those parts were they are the most hearable unfortunately) but your adlibs were reeaaally reaallyyy pretty! You had power and hit the notes! :D
Yeoonie - Here again.. Fei just has TOO FEW lines in this song ;______; dunno what to comment really! Your emotion were great imo <3 I haven't heard your voice in a long time! OO
Chulderella - The attitude in your rap was UWEEH! I liked it! ^o^ But I gotta criticize the pronounciation a bit though, some were very noticable, especially in your rap, you stumbled upon the words somehow and that kinda affected the flow of your parts I think~ You need to be more careful of how you end a 'sentence' though, sometimes they end up being off tune~ Like in the 'nunbichi, shinshilchi' part :) Keep up the good work! I'm glad you're participating in covers again <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm

They are late, but here they come: individual comments!

Team Don't Say A Word
Mich – Your "bye~?" was a bit soft. Aside from that, you fitted your parts very well. I especially love your adlibs.
Ani – Yay, adlibs!Ani. Fancy having you sing. Maybe it's tone of your voices, but Min suits you well. The adlibs were majorly niiice.
Kathi – You manage to come out in all group parts. Out of all miss A members you definitely fit best to sing Fei, I really loved your parts, they had a lot attitude.
Stef – *sigh* Please don't misunderstand this. I agree with everyone that your rap was really awesome. Just, where I miss a tiny bit more bite in Hani's and proper pronunciation in Rella's rap, I found yours a tiny bit too beastly in the beginning first lines. With a "fiercer" chorus leading to your rap, I wouldn't criticize your rap at all. Basically it's not a real critic on your parts...*is too stupid to express right what she means* Let's come to your singing. Because I totally loved that. I love how you rather sang than chopping the endings of certain words. It was a different style from Jia, I'm glad you took the freedom to vary it, singing your own style.

I understand that this team appeals to #BRIANS the most. The blending is nice, everyone fits their parts very well and your voices are working good together (changeover between the solo parts).

Team Goodbye
Chantelle To me you stood out the most in this team. All notes are well hit, the adlibs are nice. The last (BYE) adlib sounds a little strangled.
Kyllia – the “amureon” in the second and the last chorus was a bit off. The other adlibs and group parts are well done.
Yeonnie I love your attitude in your parts. Some endings were a bit flat.
Rella – You sounded a bit flat and slightly off rhythm in your singing parts. The off-rhythm was also audible at the start of your rap, also I payed some attention to the pronunciation after Ani pointed it out and I have to agree with her that there are some mistakes.

Some of your group parts don't blend superbly well, because someone is a little off with the pronunciation and notes.

mixing: Ani – You mixed the instrumental with the voices louder than Hani. For Team Goodbye the music is sometimes a little too loud, especially in the choruses.

Team My Name Isn't Suzy
Bigi – Your voice is not very overpowering in the chorus lead parts, but you come out very strongly with the adlibs. Chorus solo parts are good. The “bye?” was spot-on.
Bbung – Great attitude for Min's parts, notes are well hit and I really love your adlibs.
Meike - I'm surprised the Vienna fraction didn't recognize me at first xDD
Hani – Unlike Ani I'm not disappointed in your parts. I like your singing parts a lot and your rap is good, I'm only missing a bite in the way you deliver the lines. The attitude could be a bit more like in the original.
mixer: Hani – For my taste Bigi is a little too non-overpowering in her chorus lead parts.

I like the blending of our group parts. Our team must not hide, we did a good job.

Summarized this is a very pretty release.

@Ani: I'm glad you have nothing to criticize about my pronunciation, yay!!! Kekekekeke, you didn't recognize me at first? Now that makes me feel proud.
@Stef: Lol, balls? If you say so...anyway, I'm glad I came out stronger in this.
@Bigi: You know me and power, the only power I can perfectly deliver is cuteness xDD
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 am

xKeirafanx wrote:
Some of your group parts don't blend superbly well, because someone is a little off with the pronunciation and notes.

Hahahaha -___- that would probably be me >w<
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 am

@meike: yeah O_O i thought we have a new power-voice in the forum! hahaha. that was so awesome <3
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down