Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!!

+2
newismyname
Shisshi
6 posters

Go down

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Empty [OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!!

Post  Shisshi Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:56 pm

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Koreanpromo

Finally releasing the KOREAN PROMO SINGLE - BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!!

It was a lot of work for Youju and, especially because we had to face some difficulties? XDD
but it totally was worth it~
thank you everybody for participating and having so much patience haha ^^

please enjoy the results!

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Balloons
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
[/url]
Jaejoong - Saga
Yoochun - Shisshi
Junsu - Ari
Yunho - Ceres
Changmin - Wookie

lyrics

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Happiness

Sungmin - hanipazui
Hankyung - Shisshi
Leeteuk - YouJuChan
Shindong - Arigatouima
Eunhyuk - newismyname
Donghae - Ceres
Siwon - musiccutie
Kangin - Honey
Ryeowook - Wookie
Heechul - Shisshi
Kibum - newismyname
Yesung - niconico

lyrics

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Heavenbb

G-Dragon – Shisshi
TOP - Saga
Seungri - Ceres
Daesung - hanipazui
Taeyang - Ari

lyrics

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Replay

Jonghyun - Saga
Onew - YouJuChan
Taemin - niconico
Key - newismyname
Minho - hanipazui

Jonghyun - musiccutie
Onew - kaycchi
Taemin - Ari
Key - Sai
Minho - debx3

lyrics[/i]

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Kissing

Taeyeon - YouJuChan
Jessica - musiccutie
Sunny - Wookie
Tiffany - minki
Hyoyeon - zyc3
Yuri - Yuya
Sooyoung - xoxhitomi
Yoona - newismyname
Seohyun - Ari

lyrics

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! ILoveAsia_SmileAgain_Sichuan

YouJuChan
Chulderella
Momo
Ceres
debx3
Shisshi

lyrics

thanks again for participating in this project!!

Last edited by Shisshi on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisshi
Shisshi

https://www.youtube.com/user/AoiXMiyavi

Back to top Go down

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Empty Re: [OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!!

Post  newismyname Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm

ITS OUT. OMG. FIRST?!
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! Empty Re: [OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!!

Post  debx3 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 pm

OMIGOSH IT's OUT! YAY!

Second? xDD

Hope everyone's okay with Replay team 2 because I think it sounds so messy in the end D:

GOMEN!

Good job everyone! <3

[OP-K 01] Korean Promo Single: BREAKING RECORDS IN KOREA!! 794536
debx3
debx3

Back to top Go down

Post  KayKay Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 pm

shinee team 2 isn't in this release ._. they... forgot it.... XD"
KayKay
KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post  Shisshi Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 pm

DDDDDDDDDD:
yes in the middle of the night I woke up like
"OMG I FORGOT IT!!?"
I'm so sorry!!! XDD
Shisshi
Shisshi

https://www.youtube.com/user/AoiXMiyavi

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 am

yay its out!! ^^
*currentlylisteningtoSMILEAGAIN* :3

thanks for participating!! ^^ and srry that we took so long to release it Xx
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 pm

@shisshi/youju: könnts ihr bei replay den namen richtig ändern von der datei? XD also.. nich einfach TEAM 2 und beim anderen steht nix oda so.. sondern naja.. Replay (Team __) XD?

wegen tags hab ich jetz nich nachgeschaut, aber wär halt super wenn überall das jahr dabei stehn würde x.X und bei "Titel" nochmal welches team es is.. XD
zumindest bei official projects sollten wir das beibehalten XD

will edit this post with a comment then :3 but.. since im still a little busy, dont expect too much xD
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 am

@saga: japs ^^ I'm going to change it :3
Replay teams (+ kissing you cover) has been uploaded once again ^^
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 am

First part for today X'D Just an individual comment for baloons ^^'' It's kinda sad that no one's commenting to this project since~ yeah~ there were lots of participants ^^''

Baloons: I really liked how everyone blended so well togehter ^^
Jaejoong - Saga -> Really liked your adlibs :3 Really jaejoonglike^^
Yoochun - Shisshi -> chunnie all the way v^_^v really like the emotion :3
Junsu - Ari -> kyooopppttaa <333 your parts wwere totally cute! pay attention to off parts though ^_^
Yunho - Ceres -> you stumbled at some parts ^^'' maybe it would help to listen to songs a few more times to make sure that the pronounciations right :D but all in all you did great! keep it up!
Changmin - Wookie -> uwaah <33 totally didn't recognize your voice at first! *o* you really did an awesome job with changmins part! ^^

tbc ^__^d
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:29 am

okay finally listened to all covers xD phew

i really love replay **;;; my team , its really my favorite of all covers in this project XD everyone did really well!!! but of course the other team sounded great too >.<

for heaven i think .. it sounded so awesome because of the many adlibs XD!! it was really nice! >w< ceres, mind your pitch a little more and ari has to practise adlibs a bit >w< and... miyapi did funny adlibs XDDD

for balloons.. i really enjoyed it * * but i listened while miyapi was mixing it, and i could hear that Wookie sometimes had problems with keeping the volume of her lines constant D: you started quiet and then the end was so loud.. like ... .oO(BOOM)
@.@ dont do that, it sounds like a fly is coming near to your ear XD ssssSSSSMMMM... @@

then kissing you.... was really great!!! >w< i really enjoyed it!! i was amazed by some people * *;; !! really good!
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 am

part 2!! XDDD

Happiness:

Sungmin - hanipazui -> awww~ such cute parts!! totally fit sungmin :3
Hankyung/Heechul - Shisshi -> (I just realized that i didn't record that one teukkie part X'D and then i was like 'huh? im teukkie? but.. thats not my voice?' ahahah XD ) you didreally great with both hankyung and heechul :3 emotion was there as well! ^_____^d
Leeteuk - YouJuChan -> there's something about my part that i don't like XD i think it was the last note that doesnt sound right X'D
Shindong - Arigatouima -> cuutee rap :3 and the other part was full of energy which i totally like ^---^
Eunhyuk/Kibum - newismyname -> ari and you totally blend well! ^^ and your Noonmooldo uhbsuh neukkimdo uhbsuh was soo YAAY! <33
Donghae - Ceres -> great job with your parts ^__^ just try to be more stable with some notes though :3
Siwon - musiccutie -> musiccutie is cuuuteee kekeke~ (how come i'm using cute so often in this cover? *rofl*)
Kangin - Honey -> *jumpjump* you're parts made me happy kekeke~ so full of HAPPINESS!! ^___^
Ryeowook - Wookie -> awesome beginning *o* and the other parts were really powerful! you did a really great job :3 (and at some parts.. i was kinda able to imagine your smile while singing some parts kekeke~ )
Yesung - niconico -> your parts were really great :D though one can hear that you were rather paying attention hitting the right notes than singing with emotion ^^ put that aside - i really enjoyed your parts ;)

Heaven:

G-Dragon – Shisshi -> oh, ah, hah, oh, ah, hah XDDD'' really great job with the rap! ^^ the first part kinda soft though? maybe its just me ^^''
TOP - Saga -> do i have to say anything? XDD GREAT JOB with the rapping :3
Seungri - Ceres -> just the same as in happiness ^^ a little bit unstable here and there but i still really like your parts :3
Daesung - hanipazui -> your 'beecaue of you-hou-houu' was really great *o* really like it :3
Taeyang - Ari -> cldiii hunn ~ <333 you really improved *o* i totally LUV your parts <333
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down