Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^

4 posters

Go down

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ Empty [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^

Post  Tomiya Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 am

Hello everyone!! this is live acoustic cover of FT Island song and I know there are some mistakes but we were just having fun so yeah! Comment and Sutfff!! Thank YOU!!! Have FUN!!! ^_____^v

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ N815740528_632271_4917
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ Empty Re: [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^

Post  xKeirafanx Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Can I marry you Tomiya? [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ 380820
Like, you sing good, you look good, you know how to play guitar and your english is amazing *fangirls*
I'm getting embarrassing, I know.

Now really, I loved that cover. Covering it with guitars was a great choice, it sounds amazing and I love the way you sing it.
*gets back to her embarrassing fangirl-self*
And your friend is a cool guy for playing that song with you.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ Empty Re: [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^

Post  Tomiya Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:11 pm

WOW!! SOOO GOOOD COMMENT!!! THANK YOUU SOO MUCHHH!! <3 <3 <3 And sure We can MARRY!! ^^
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Ah you did such a great job on this!! Is it weird that I think you sound better singing live? xD And you're so cute haha [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ 380820 You both played really well too:3
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

AWWW!Thank YOu! <3 well yeah i think im better singing live beacuse of the feeling! I dont know but its like it is! AHAH! :D
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 am

Okay Tomiya, lets make wedding plans now ^.^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 am

Sure! ^___^ You want big or small wedding??
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 am

I'm fine with both, my family would be a few 30 people to invite, but I'm also like a smaller one. You can decide on that ^^
Where do we want to marry then? And we need a date for that day ^.^
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am

am..... I dont know! I will like the wedding in the place...mmm like...from the DBSKs mv -look at the sunset...the beach,the yacht and the sunset and stuff but not many people...no one...except us! XD
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 pm

AGREED! We still need one person to declare us legally married though.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Lol is this gonna be the first official BR-wedding? You should invite us all haha! xD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Ahh you're soo cute! <3
No~ you must marry me!! *is the other girl who tries to steal the boy in this BR-wedding-drama!*

*Cough* Anyways :)~ I loove the emotion here! It's so nice how you sang it and the guitars really add to the melancholy feeling and your voice is amazing as always. I'm jealous how you can sing so well live. I have to make so many takes while recording! Put it shortly, you're so talented~ <3

LOL And the 'yeaaah *high five*" at the end haha~
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 am

HAHAH! SUREEE I WILL MARRY ALL OF YOU!!! ^___^ HAHAH!

@Kyllia THANK YOUUU!!! ^__^ haha yeah lol at the end! ^^ <3 <3 <3
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am

I feel like using this gif.

[duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ 53pvewjpg

And I am first in that line. I was asking him to marry me first [duet] FT Island - TREASURE Tomiya LIVE playing and singing ^___^ 326525
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

^____^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 am

Ahaha Tomiya's a player!! xD He wants to marry everyone! >w<

And that is an awesome .gif I bow to it *_*
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomiya Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 am

XD hahahaha! XD
Tomiya
Tomiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down