Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! }

2 posters

Go down

[DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } Empty [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! }

Post  Yeoniie Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 am

YAY! I'm so excited! [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 734451
HELLO EVERYONE~ I'm Stella, or you can call me Yeonie if you like ;)
first time posting a cover here! hehe
So it's my newest cover,i did it with my twitter bestie, @depheera ^^
check her youtube channel here! --> Depheera's youtube channel

OKAY! so, we just both girls who have strong desires towards Junhyung and Yoseob,,
at first when they released this song and we heard it for the first time, we just thought of making the cover out of it
but! at the time we read the lyrics, we were so captivated with it that it filled with thankful feelings for the fans from them
So we thought, WHY DON'T WE THANK THEM BACK? ;)
We didn't change the whole lyrics, but we re-make some to show our thankful for them [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 160915

The lyrics is remade originally by us. No distribution of this remake lyrics and changing the credit to yours.
Okay, I'll stop blabbering and here we areeee! :DD

link removed due to ToS|| SEE THE LYRICS HERE!

Hope to see your comments !
Kamsahamnidaaaa~ [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 247791
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

http://girlinalonelyland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } Empty Re: [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! }

Post  hanipazui Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 pm

ohhh!!! *-*
I love the song and I love B2ST and love Junhyung and Seob!!! [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 380820 [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 249314 [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } 617
this was really good... and your idea of making a bit different lyrics was awesome..^^
too bad that vocal cut had left so much voices there...

both rapping and singing were nice..^^ rapping had great attitude..^^
maybe the one who was singing was a bit shy in some parts, but surely will get her voice come out more with practise..^^
you were Joker?
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! } Empty Re: [DUET] BEAST Junhyung & Yoseob - Thanks to { with some re-make lyrics! }

Post  Yeoniie Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

^ thanks for the nice comment Hani :DD
hehe, i couldn't find any nice instrumental when i recorded it so it turns out like that :)
and yep i was singing joker's part keke
I personally love my friend's singing, she has a great voice, but yap maybe she's a bit shy sometimes..
thanks for commenting though ^^
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

http://girlinalonelyland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down