Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Lights go on again

5 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Lights go on again Empty [SOLO] Lights go on again

Post  decembertwenty10 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi all!
I'm a member since almost a week but I didn't post anything yet. So I thought I could show more activity and here's my first upload. =) But actually it's nothing special. Next time I shall make an effort in presenting a better quality record. And maybe also in better singing mood : D

link removed due to ToS

If anyone wants to sing with me, please just ask me, maybe an unofficial collaboration? : D I mean it would be more fun than doing solos, not that I'm saying I have such a wonderful voice. Actually I can't even hit high notes. Well then, maybe I'll see if I can participate somewhere sometime here, maybe. Hehehe

Hope we can have fun although my Korean pronunciation is somewhat poor and I don't really use anything to edit my files, just recording directly. :D

See you!

Last edited by decembertwenty10 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Lights go on again Empty Re: [SOLO] Lights go on again

Post  Kyllia Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Ooh did you play the piano too?? It's really nice :) Very soothing~
And trust me your Korean pronunciation can't be worse than mine haha ask anyone here xDD

Your voice is very nice ^_^ fit the tone of the song very well and you hit the notes well as well :)
I hope you will participate in our projects here or maybe we can hear more of your solos or unofficial collabs with others~

Only thing that bothered me was the quality of the recording but depending on the mic we can't really control that so it's not like it's your fault :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi Kyllia!

Just saw that you're from North America! Oh wow : DD nice to meet you!

Haha.. thanks... oh well no, I found the piano cover on youtube. All credits to that person playing the song!! :" DD oops

Yeah, let's see.. I'm actually almost too shy to ask other people if I could participate in a project, but it would be really fun.

What songs do you like to sing? maybe we could do a collab AHhaha.. :D But you may know many more songs than me, especially when it comes to Asian songs.

Oh yes, right, it's because I'm using my webcam as recording source... hahaha >.<"

See you =)

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Nice cover! [SOLO] Lights go on again 794536
your voice fits the song so well, and your pronunciation while singing is also very good ^_^

If you want to sing with people just join the projects here on the forum, the Personal or Official projects.
But you can also just keep it to solos and collabs. Although joining the projects would be awesome too

Of course the quality of your recordings might form a problem for that... do you have another mic? a headset of something?
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi SitD!

Thanks haha but I never thought that.. x)

I love your icon haha Xiah Junsu < 3 :))) Such a talented singer!

Oh too bad I don't but I could buy a new mic...

What songs do you prefer to sing? *looking for uploads by you all*

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm

decembertwenty10 wrote:Hi SitD!

Thanks haha but I never thought that.. actually I think this cover is not so special.. anyway thanks ! x)

I love your icon haha Xiah Junsu < 3 :))) Such a talented singer!

Oh too bad I don't but I could buy a new mic...

What songs do you prefer to sing? *looking for uploads by you all*

Ah yess, Junsu-chan... talented talented man, I rub him so much [SOLO] Lights go on again 617

Errm.... I like to sing.period. xD I don't have much preferences.
I do have my limitations, I can't reach the very high notes, and I'm an absolute noob when it comes to technical terms, buuuuut I like to sing and I think I'm not that horrible at it (although sometimes you can beg to differ xD) so I don't care bout all that.

A lot of projects should be coming out in the next days/weeks in which in participated, so you can hear me there ^^

Well a decent mic is kinda a basic if you want to cover or do collabs :/ It doesn't need to be anything fancy, I just use a computer headset ^^.

Hope to hear more from you, you have a pleasant voice
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

decembertwenty10 wrote:Hi Kyllia!

Just saw that you're from North America! Oh wow : DD nice to meet you!

Haha.. thanks... oh well no, I found the piano cover on youtube. All credits to that person playing the song!! :" DD oops

Yeah, let's see.. I'm actually almost too shy to ask other people if I could participate in a project, but it would be really fun.

What songs do you like to sing? maybe we could do a collab AHhaha.. :D But you may know many more songs than me, especially when it comes to Asian songs.

Oh yes, right, it's because I'm using my webcam as recording source... hahaha >.<"

See you =)
Hehe nice to meet you too~ And yes I'm from North America but I was born in Hong Kong so hence the 'Chinadian' thing xD.

Aww, well we're really friendly and projects here are done under a no-audition basis so all you do is choose the parts you want or post in the thread and say you want to participate if there's still spots left! :)

I like to sing Japanese, Korean, or English haha :P I'm better at English (obviously) and Japanese but I think Korean songs a very fun to sing and lately I've been singing more Korean songs. I prefer singing stuff from girl groups but I'll definitely do guy songs too since I have more of a medium range and can't go too high but can go a little low. I can't say what songs or artists I prefer to sing as I'll sing almost any song I'll like so it really ranges. And I would love to do a collab if you if we can :) you have such a pretty voice.

And as SitD said maybe a better mic would be nice then we can hear your voice even clearer! My mic actually came with a like.. 7 year old webcam haha it's not built into the webcam it's external and the quality isn't amazing like some of the other people here with awesome mics but it just goes to show something that is cheap can still provide a much better quality so it's not a huge investment or anything :) (my mic has better quality than my built-in mic in my new laptop haha).
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 am

Love this a lot! Your voice sounds very soothing:) Agree on the mic thing though, would be awesome if you could find something else to use so we can hear your awesome voice better!<3 Also I'd recommend using the free programme Audacity (easy to find on google) to record.^^ It's quite easy to use and then you don't have to record everything in one go!
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:51 pm

w00t just saw this now XDDD;;;;;
It was goood!! Really liked it! I like your voice and I absolutely loved how you hit the high notes ^o^ I think you hit them really well!*O*
Didnt really recognized the bad mic quality because of the isntrumental, it sounded like you were recording with a cam, and well, sometimes one can hear the bg noises very much in cams XDDD;; but then I listened more carefully and yeah~ it probably will be a small problem with the bgnoises XD
Still really liked it <3<3<3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  decembertwenty10 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm

thanks youjuchan. but it's only with the deeper songs that i can keep up with.. else i am just singing every now and then as a hobby.. but actually i can't really sing :( after some time i get a sore throat.. and many times when i sing my voice is unclear.. like something is in my throat.. then i drink so much water but it doesn't help.. now i understand why vocalists can't eat and drink whatever they like.. and then there are people who just have the talent and they can really sing like you hahah : ) thanks for listening and thanks for the comment

decembertwenty10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down