Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )

3 posters

Go down

[SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 Empty [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )

Post  Yeoniie Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 am

well, don't know what to say keke
i just get addicted with this song, i love the melody and the rap as well..
so i'm trying XDD

I know, it's kind of miserable, especially with the timing i think..
hope it's still alright? lol
anyway, here it is ^^

[SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 Songjieungoingcrazy300x
link removed dut to ToS !

hope to see some comments soon,, keke [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 734451
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

http://girlinalonelyland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 Empty Re: [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )

Post  YouJuChan Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

Wow!!this is soo pretty idek <3 i really like your voice :)
Your beginning was reallly good and your rapping-OHSOME!:D at the beginning u stuttered a little but just in the first line or so but the rest-you totally pulled it off :D
The chorus couldve been a little more powerful (but u werent off so its okkk ^o^ )and the echo was a little too fast but all in all I totally enjoyed listening to this :D

Ps.: watch out with outmaxing ^^ (i dunno if it just my earphone or your mic but some parts were kinda outmaxed ^^)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 Empty Re: [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )

Post  SitD Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 am

Wooow this was seriously AWESOME [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 417101

You can handle the high singing AND the rap [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 692795 i ish envious...
The singing parts were beautiful, and the rap OMG totally different person, really badass powerful [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 617

You got a lil issues with the timing I hear, but that's really not that bad because damn the tempo is a BIAtCHHH. I know cuz I practiced and practiced many many many times before I got it right, very difficult, but once you get in the rhythm you don't lose it anymore. So I'd say practice the rap a few more times, and your timing will be perfect

I'm also addicted to this song [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 95763 keep replaying and replaying and replaying~
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am

I say u both should duet this *^*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeoniie Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

thanks for commenting you guys :DDDDD

@ Youjuchan : yeah i was kind of stutter at the beginning since it's been a longggg time since i'm using high notes when singing XD
and yep, there were outmixes on the song, that's my mic -___- seriously i need to buy a decent mic soon enough, but my parents just won't allow it haha..
the chorus too! haha, i tried to double recorded that to cover up my less-power on that area but it didn't really works keke…and i'm still beginner at mixing that's why it come up too fast ^^
anyway, thanks for taking time hearing it and commenting [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 734451

@SitD : YEAH THE TEMPO IS SO BIATCH! hahaha i tried so many times and it still turns out like that
-____- haha thanks for the compliment! you're doing so well in your cover as well ^^
but you know, this voice of mine.. i can't do rap in girl's normal pitch or i'm losing my power haha..
just like youjuchan said, maybe we should do a duet sometimes, i'll be so glad keke :DDD
Thanks so much!

*hugs and kisses for both of you*
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am

Yeoniie wrote:just like youjuchan said, maybe we should do a duet sometimes, i'll be so glad keke :DDD

I'm ready for anything!! [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 417101
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeoniie Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 am

SitD wrote:
Yeoniie wrote:just like youjuchan said, maybe we should do a duet sometimes, i'll be so glad keke :DDD

I'm ready for anything!! [SOLO] Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy ( 미친거니 )	 417101

lol… then let's see what song should we use for a duet keke, but i'm not that good at mixing XD
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 am

me neither but if we work on it together we might learn from each other :D

maybe do this song again? or you think that's stupid?

I really like Tok Tok by Mighty Mouth (verson with Kim Bum Soo) , it has rapping and singing :3
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:47 am

*butts in* Omo TokTok *^* I really like that song hehhe its so cute :)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeoniie Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 am

@SitD : LOL haha… well it's up to you… but don't you get bored if we cover this song again? ^^
I never listened to Tok tok before O__O brb checking that out kekeke

@YouJuChan : seems like that song is so nice? *curious*
Yeoniie
Yeoniie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down