Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 157] DBSK - She

+4
YouJuChan
Almighty Cho
xKeirafanx
hanipazui
8 posters

Go down

[PP 157] DBSK - She Empty [PP 157] DBSK - She

Post  hanipazui Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Meike's next Personal Project release...

[PP 157] DBSK - She TVXQShePP
Coded Lyrics

download links in YT description box and also BR's box.net account...^^

ENJOY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Crazy
Firefly - xKeirafanx - hanipazui - 21cssk
Mixer: xKeirafanx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Rumor
YouJuChan - casali - SitD - Bbung
Mixer: SitD

hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 157] DBSK - She Empty Re: [PP 157] DBSK - She

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry for the for the for the crappy crappy mixing mixing.
[PP 157] DBSK - She 921920
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Release :)))

@meike: hey, you are still a NEWB in mixing ok? you try your best and it will get better every time you try, so try to be more confident! :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Releeeeassseeee!!! <3<3<3
This turned out soo prettily *___*

The low notes were everyone's weak point I guess XD It was evil ;____;
I'm gonna comment on this tomorrow I promise! Cause.. I gotta continuee Heartstrings now or otherwise.. I'm gonna die! XDDD;;

@Meike: You did a great job hun! <3 Practice makes perfect! No one can be the best after a few tries <3 (And if it were for me.. As long as the timing is good, one doesnt need to worry thaaat much anymore ^^ ) Of course volume and effects can make the cover even more perfect, but if the timing is not correct..even the best effects and volumes can't make up for it XD And your timing was perfect! <3 So don't be too sad ok? :)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm

@Miri and Bigi: I love you too. I'll feel better about this in a few days.

Okay, I'm high on a overdose of K.Will, yeah, I will rant some very stupid stuff now, you better be prepared, because I'll still rant like a freaking boss, got it?

I'm seriously content with myself that I made the decision to split the teams during the coding process.
*tingle tingles in the awesomeness of her decision*
Though I'm very frustrated about my mixing, that says nothing about the teams. First of all I'm thankful that Stef mixed Team Rumor for me. I can only imagine how frustrated I would've been when I also had to mix the second team.

I love both Teams. No joke. This is a really awesome release that I can be proud of. If not, would I have uploaded this PP on my youtube account? I guess not. But I did and I AM proud.
Queen Bigi and Tammy-Goddess did expectantly well on their adlibs. I know that Tammy had troubles with her throat, that's why I asked her to hold back on that crazy adlib for the sake of her voice not to be damaged. I'm sure, with a healthy throat, she could've pulled the adlib off just as AWESOMESAUCE as Queen Bigi did. Seriously, I was so impressed.

The group parts in every team sound so wonderful, the blending is just perfect, the harmonies everyone did were great and make the choruses sound very rich. The choruses alone make a great cover, y'know?
*tingle tingles some more on her coding constellation*

I should give individual comments, but that will have to wait for some other time. But they'll come rolling, I promise.

Anyway, this is my last PP until I settle down in Dresden. Please wait for me~
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 am

LOL and I didn't even KNOW this was released
I blame the goodness of 3 pps released in a day
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 am

Not gonna comment on the mixing or quality~!

Team Crazy
Wow low verse is low >< probs on that to all the singers who had to sing them! Specially Hani & 21cssk hit those perfectly T^T *envies*
I think Meike struggled a bit with the lowness x3
Pretty pretty Tammy adlibs :D

Team Rumor
Yup yup x3 low verses indeed ARE low! Sometimes a little too low to handle it seems T^T
Chorus sounds very, very good, iunno why... you girls blend very well <3 beautiful.
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 am

Team Rumor

I very much like how nicely we blend [PP 157] DBSK - She 380820
Even tho Bbung was kinda hesitant towards re-recording the first line, I think she pulled it off the best out of all 4 of us. Bbung is always a very emotional singer, and she fits right into the lyrics with her voice. Love.
Low parts are indeed very low >.< Bigi sounded beautiful in her low lines as well.
Bigi's opening adlibs are so pretttttyyy ;_; and I love how she did all those ending adlibs.
I have the tendency to stretch some notes in chorusses, when singing I sometimes make it too flowy >.< lol you can hear that in this song

Team Crazy

Mich was very good here *^* She sounded beautiful in all her lines, the low and normal. Caught the feeling of the song really well.
Omo even with a sore throat Tammy's adlibs were so pretty [PP 157] DBSK - She 380820 And I really like her low singing timbre.
I wish I could hear Hani's lines better, she was overruled sometimes by the bg voices. But anyway, from what I heard our hairy Hani did great *^* Sounds so smooth
Meike had indeed some audible troubles with her lines.

Timing is good, but the volume of the vocal cut is too strong sometimes :/ I can barely recognize you girls' voices in the chorus because Homin just towers over it. Also the "she~" parts were sometimes overruled by the bg. These of course are all issues connected to the vocal cut. Hani did a wonderful job trying to make a high quality one, but you can't work miracles with a song like this.

Everyone made a great effort for this cover, so good job! I will forever hate vocal cuts

Also if anyone is interested in the piano version of Team Rumor, I have it ^^ Just poke me.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 am

Lol Imma just go put my head in the sand rn. Don't criticize the whole team for the low notes, just say my name already ... I hate indirect criticism |D
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 am

Where are you getting that from?
I hate indirect criticism as well, I'd never do that.

If I don't like something or hear flaws I'm honest enough to say it, you must know that by now... don't you? :/
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 am

I knew that that "you" would be unterstood in singular, I'm sorry. I meant like ~ commentors of this topic lololol.

It's just that Anke wrote like for one team personal comments and it looks like she didnt write for my team because there would've been some harsh critics xD
And then you write personal comments with everyone's but my name ... |D

People say I take everything far too personally so ye~ guess that's one of these situations xD sorry *looks for bridge to jump off*
casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 am

Mm, I see. Now don't go looking for a bridge /holds you by the back of your collar/

You might look a bit too deep in things, ah you shouldn't do that. Have a bit more confidence, and even -if- there's should be a harsh comment about you (I not saying there is), then don't take it too hard.
-You- know your own abilities best and -you- know how much effort you put in, what others say is only supplementary. It can be praise or criticism, depending on the way it is presented to you, you can decide to ignore it or work with it. Don't let your mood depend on comments or criticism you get; just read it, try to understand, smile and move on. It's what I do.

If it makes you feel better I'll comment about you as well. I didn't leave you out specifically, it just happened as I wrote the comment in one go and based off of Anke's comment.

Team Rumor
Casa
There's isn't anything bad about your lines, you delivered them well. Like your lines, and you did that little talking/rap line very nicely. If I remember well you sang the chorus loaded with emotions. There's really no harsch comment to make about you.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am

Oops I promised to comment on this! AAAAHHHH mianhae ;o;
Will do! Will do! Comment will follow! m._.m

edit:

Team Crazy
I really loved this group <3 The blending was really nice! I loved Tammy's Ohoh at the beginning *__* /shivers/ As well as the adlibs <3 They were really pretty! And OMG the low note ;o; You really nailed them! <3 What I love in Meike's parts were especially the She's and the line right before the chorus! The lower parts were a bit off but other than that I really liked your parts <3
Hani and Mich made me swoon over their verses <3 Mich's bridge was so much love /LOVELOVELOVE/ Hani's Hmhmhmm at the end was really beautiful *__*

Team Rumor
I know, casali knows about the low notes already so I won't mention but I do love your SHE's a loootttt <3<3<3
And Stef's 'rap' parts were lovely <3 Totally Yunho like :3 and the She's as well omo <3 so pretty!
Bbung's low notes were soooo beautiful ;o; You gave me goosebumps the first time I listened to it!
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down