Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ

+5
YouJuChan
Chulderella
Kyllia
SitD
Sagacchi
9 posters

Go down

[PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ Empty [PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ

Post  Sagacchi Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 pm

[PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ Mblaqcrypp
Lyrics

"It's MBLAQ!"

Team Time is too slow
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Seungho - YouJu
G.O. - Saga
Joon - Keira
Thunder - New
Mir - Hani
Mixer - Saga

>>> Acapella Version

Team Just tell me why
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Seungho - phannie.
G.O. - SitD
Joon - Bbung
Thunder - Chulderella
Mir - Honey
Mixer - YouJu

"I am very happy and content with this project. I give special thanks to thy mixers Ani and Bigi, especially Bigi for jumping in for New and I also thank Stef very much for taking over for Cyn. Everything went smooth, everyone gave their best, again, I am thankful!"
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

[PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ Empty Re: [PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ

Post  SitD Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 pm

OMG IT'S OUT >.<

I'm always happy to help out, so you're very welcome [PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ 380820
I'm just not so sure, if I did it okay

will listen!!!!
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:36 pm

I donèt really know this song but YouJu parts in the first team were amazing O_O so emotional and fitting
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm

emm emm~ why is there no my "don't make me cry" and "oh" in it?
didn't fit much? ^^"
that sounds quite empty without that though.

besides:
youju's voice makes me melt XD
and SitD's love.~ ^^
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:02 pm

aaahhhh I'm soorry ToT I didnt noticed it! >< (I kinda overread that part and I also didnt see/hear it in your parts because it was so silent XD ) I'll upload the one with the don't make cry/oh parts asap!:D

ps.:I'm always happy to help meike *^* and it was kinda fun mixing cause I was able to try out different things (which I never did for my covers XD )
pps.: thaaankkksssss for the sweet comments <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 pm

lmao. that's ok ;D
<3
and sorry for my mic. it acts weird at times~.
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 pm

sorry again guys D: ask;dfjasdf i just got really frustrated x___x /rolls away
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:19 pm

@Bigi: Well, I can't even mix yet, so I am especially thankful for everyone taking over mixing spots. And you DID great both singing and mixing.

@New: Why are you hanging your head when you did a really good job? Raise it and smile.

I'll do individual comments tomorrow. I just want to repeat my thanks to Ani, Bigi and Stef...and I'm really happy with the outcome of this project.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:24 pm

I uploaded the remixed version ^o^

@chul: nonooo~ It was my fault HAHA ^^;;;;; but now I've reuploaded it :D its hearable now ^o^
@Meike: thank you hun <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

My team first, just because x3

Bbung: You really shined in this song, well actually you shine in all the things I've heard from you. You have the ability to portray the song's feel with your voice. You sing soft and vulnerable, but not feeble at all, you manage to maintain and bring across strength. The 'ah ah' part in the beginning shows that very well, even it's only sounds and not singing lines. You did beautifully well, I'm in love with your parts.

Honey: Your rap was outstanding, I like it so much! I love LOVE the 'ha it's okay' part, makes me want to replay the song just to hear that.

Chulderella: You rapped very badas$. You make the lingering throat-y sound, which really adds an extra dimension to the rap, omnomnom. Very good job. Honey and you rap differently but both awesome

phannie: if you practice a bit more in Korean pronunciation and try to put some feeling in what you’re singing I think you'd improve a lot

me: I really feared for my parts, because when I volunteered for filling in I hadn’t really looked at the lyrics well and found out too late that there were a lot of tricky parts for me. I struggled a lot while recording, but eventually I’m really happy with the result. I might not sound very emotional, but I tried my best (soooo many rerecordings xD).

-----------------------------------

Youju: I don't hear you much of your lovely voice in the song. :/ I want more Youju~ You could have handled the bigger parts very well. The intro you did was really good, emotions~ <3

Hani: To me, you're still the ruler of low and sexy rapping, ai rub it ^O^ your flow is also very good

Saga: at certain parts you totally owned my as$ >.< I can really feel you put in your all to bring out raw emotion, uwah~ Those high pitched parts like 'moksori' and 'nunchori' sound natural for you, gah I wish I could do that!

Meike: You did such a lovely job~ You bring softness to the song mixed with a good dash of sadness. You and Bbung know how to bring some vulnerability to the song, each in your own unique way. Love your voice in this song :D

New: wae u make it hard on me to comment?! Dx I always say the same things: it's very good and I always enjoy hearing you rap. Nice flow, nice rap attitude, good in bringing over the feel of the song
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 am

@Stef: Thank you bb~♥

Here we go, PP-Holder ready for monster comment time!

Team Team Time is too Slow
YouJu: Since I'm convinced of Seungho's vocals, I think you were exactly perfect for his parts. I didn't hear anything not being in place and you transferred the feeling of the song well.
Saga: You sound like it's your song and you feel every tiny bit of emotion that there is too feel. Nothing else to add ;)
Keira: Content.
New: Can I steal your rap voice? The beginning, you sound so...still child-like, just like Thunder and it really fits. Then your voice is so mature in the rap, I'm totally impressed about that contrast in this song.
Hani: Your rap sounds so...waaa, it just send shivers down my spine.
~ You guys have no idea how much I've been flailing about this outcome when Ani sent it to me ~
~ Forever in love with the acapella ~

Team Just Tell me Why
phannie. : You seem out of pitch, also I fear you were a bit too loud. It sounds like a mic thing though (I know those issues, I have/had them too).
SitD: Let me say this first...you.did.well. Believe me. I really love your chorus parts, also your voice and the harmony parts (whoever did them, you're awesome) sounded really beautiful together.
Bbung: I remember how you were worried that you won't be good, but guuuurl, you owned me. You sound so...fragile, I really bow to the emotions you bring over, especially the bridge...
Chulderella: I love the attitude of your rap, but I always do. Good job on the singing parts.
Honey: Hani and you, totally own your parts. I don't have much to say than you did really great.
~ I especially love the harmonies in this Team ~

And again, I know this project does vanish a bit behind that awesome Seungri project, but I am absolutely content with you all! You handed your parts in in time, the mixing was fast and everyone gave their best to convey the feelings of this song. Thank you guys, just thanks.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Ooh! Released! :P
weow weow shank youuu <33
I shall listen to this laturrrrr :P
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 am

thanks guys for all the comments >w<
but wae nobody noticed how much efford i put into the adlib-y parts after Mir's rap (_ _ )||||||| i thought it was really good!

anyways, middle-monster comment here!! ^__^
only team 1 , sorry .___.

Team Time is too slow
Seungho - YouJu - your start? just perfect. yes yes. your BLA? cooler than Seungho! but being cooler than him? not so hard, no no! hmm... emotion? really nice! favorite part? beginning! *-* *me=crazy*
Joon - Keira - i could totally feel your emotion here >_< really really! it sounded very desperate at some parts, and where did it seem most dramatic to me? in the last "oh baby YOU make me cry" of the first of those part... before the second verse begins ! O: its really like... someone made u cry keke. well that wouldnt be good of course but yeah..
Thunder - New - and again, the person who will never be satisfied with her parts although other people love them ... XD pfft. deep inside you know your parts were great.. i mean come on, the rap was fantastic! the only thing that I didnt like was something that doesnt really have to do with your parts themselves? in your PP's you always strictly remind people not to send you any overlaps, and you get angry easily when they dont listen to you.. and then you send me a rap that has overlapping rap-adlibs? ^^; i was a bit mad because of that, mainly because those adlibs were off-time.. one of them pretty much :( so please stick like to your own rules, at least when you see that I am the mixer ^^
Mir - Hani - totally fitting parts >w< keke. you and me made awesome harmonies together for a long time, and its so funny because... the harmonies that I forget to record, you recorded, and other way around xDDDD hmm... i loved all ur parts and the rap of course, but in that one line in the end of the rap, you totally stumbled across the lyrics XD that "dugeundugeun ttwideon simjangi
gudeobeorin maneking cheoreom teongbin kkeopjil" you kinda stumbled from dugeundugeun to the word gudeobeorin ... that was something I'm sure you normally would re-record O:
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

Totallytarily forgot to comment on this!! *shot*

Team Time is too slow You fit SO perfect, you should sing in this constellation more! <3
Seungho - YouJu : Your parts are.. bla XDD Joke :P Your parts are amazing, you fit so perfect!
G.O. - Saga : I got goosebumbs at your emotions, too >o< *cheers*
Joon - Keira : DRAMA baby! :D Your parts are amazingly good! *o*
Thunder - New : The rap bridge is AMAZING and all other things, too!
Mir - Hani : Your rap bridge with New is .. HAMMA O.O *bows*
Mixer - Saga: The mixing is AMAZING I already told you! *adores* <3

Team Just tell me why
Seungho - phannie. : You have these off-pitch problems again here >< So it's hard to comment on emotion and such for me..
G.O. - SitD : I like your parts a lot, too, though some parts good have a little more emotion >o<
Joon - Bbung : Your emotions are great *O* Like your parts a lot ^^
Thunder - Chulderella : I think your parts are not bad, but somehow I miss the emotions here ><
Mir - Honey : I like your rap :)
Mixer - YouJu: Good mixing I think ^^

[PP 119] Cry by MBLAQ 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 am

thank you for all the nice comments girls, though i was not satisfacted with my parts in this, since my throat was hurting and i couldn't get a good result thanks to that ><'

listened to both groups.
enjoyed this project.
looking foreward to sing with ya'll again.
and i guess pretty much most of the things i'd want to mention were mentioned by people before..
so.. sorry for the late comment ^^"
and yeah, that's all.
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down