Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight

+5
Yukidama
A-C--World
SitD
xKeirafanx
Kyllia
9 posters

Go down

[PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight Empty [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:05 pm

[PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight Bigban10
AC's amazing PP, Big Bang's Tonight! Enjoy guys!

link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
| Lyrics[/size]

Team GoodNight
G-Dragon : Angelnaykka22
T.O.P : SitD
Taeyang : A-C--World
Seungri :Bbung
Daesung : Dbangshinee
Mixer - A-C
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight Empty Re: [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:06 pm

OMG A RELASE!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

OMG YES
Will comment inn two seconds *washroom break*
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm

omg omg omg omg [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 617
you guys heard my prayers for a release!!!! [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 395985

Edit n°1

it's so EPIC!! you have no idea how bouncy I am right now XDDD

UWAH everyone sounds totally AWESOME [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 571311

Angelnaykka22 did an amazing job as GD, I dl'ed her parts before the mix and I was just blown away how she nailed GD's parts °O°. Every single line drips with badass-ness and attitude. Bbung also did greeeeaaaat!! Seungri goes really low at the end of his lines, and she hit those notes without sounding troubled. AC was also an awesome part of the team, very good TaeYang :D . And omg newcomer Dbangshinee did really well too. She had to do the harmonies (that apparently no one else wanted xD) and she them great. Also I really liked her very short solo part, she's got... soul..power? idk just osm-ness.
Damn I seem so positive about everyone, but I'm really very pleased with the outcome of this PP. I'm happy I was part of such a GREAT team [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 395985

I got a few remarks about the mixing tho... nothing bad really. First off, great placement of the effects (the pitch-fall for Seungri and the autotune in the chorus, and other stuff xD). But then there are a few things I would have done differently.
1. Idk if you listened to the Official accapella, but there are def some second voices for GD's first part. The same goes for TOP's intro. It doesn't sound bad the way you did it, but I would put the bg on it. It makes it more full
2. the second voice behind 'Don't wanna try no more' can be a little louder, cuz it's from that bg voice that the most emotion comes
3. Daesung's harmonies on 'Annyeongiran malui..' are a tiny bit too loud, if it's turned down like 1db or 2 db, I think it might sound better
4. TOP's "Let's go Let's go.." the change sides. What I mean is that the first "Let's go" is only aubible in the left ear, then changes to right - left - and the 4th "Let's Go" is back in the right.

AC, I'm not saying this to hurt you, because I think you did an amazing job mixing this! I really do, these are just some minor things. And I'm probably giving these remarks because I tried to mix this song with the samples I dl'ed. Don't take this the wrong way okay~

This is how I would've done it, it's only the first part of the song ^^ It's not great mixing cuz I'm still a noob but I hope you can hear what I mean with the fullness in the lines and by the emotion coming through with 'don't wanna try no more'
http://www.box.net/shared/mtbm1rxjrr

Again, I'm loving this PP and it def gets a spot on my iPod (and that means a loooooot) Thumbs up everyone! :D

Edit n°2

AC I want to snuggle you so bad for always having such a fast and well-mixed release <33

Last edited by SitD on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm

G-Dragon : Angelnaykka22
Really liked your rapping parts I thought it was cute lol! I don't think cute would be the right word for a Big Bang rap but I liked it xDD And that aaouuuhh part was awesome!

T.O.P : SitD
Mostly I liked your parts except the beginning 'big bang big bang don't stop ... etc.' part sounded a biiit weird to me. But yeah other than that gooood job~ <3

Taeyang : A-C--World
Loooooooved the 'toooniiiiight toniiiiight toniiight' parts~! There were some parts that seemed a little emotionless yet other parts had really good energy so yeah try to keep the energy for all parts! :)

Seungri :Bbung
Love your voice as always~ :P Added a more girly touch to the song which I think really worked :P Great job getting those really low parts haha xD

Daesung : Dbangshinee
Too bad you had so little lines but what lines you did have were great! :) Can't wait to hear more from you!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah i know my voice was kinda bad.. i was still sick in that time but i wanted to realease it anyway :( I promise my voice will be better in the next PP !!!! =D
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Really Kyllia? >.< Hahaha, I actually liked those parts the most xD They were fun doing

btw... I edited my first post with comments, just saying ;3
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

@SitD: Yeah haha I could tell you had fun singing those parts :D but I guess it's just my personal preference hehe <3 sorry don't take it to heart cause it's just my opinion!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

haha no biggie~ that's your opinion, I'm totally fine with that! ;D
thank you for commenting~
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah i know my mixing isnt super good, I dont know why, when i don't hear the backvocals a lot, other people hear them too much XD I don't know why, and for the let's go i know what you mean but i didn't really know how to do it but now i know. I'm not hurt it's okay. It's good for me to have help with that cause i have a real band now *with Angelnaykka22 on it, she's my rapper ♥️'' and i'll be the mixer for our first song so it's just good for me to have help with mixing advice ! I really appreciated it. I'll take more time on the next PP i'll do promise, i'll try to be better and better !!! ♥️ Thank you for the advice.

My Comments:

Angelnaykka22 : Yeah, you're my super fierce bad-a$$ rapper so, yeah i like you everytime i hear you, i love you so much and your rap is always awesome ! ♥️
Bbung : You have a super great voice ! :) I really liked it. Hope to hear you more in the next PP !
Dbanshinee : The new one ! Your Harmonize were great ! :) I like it ! Nice voice ! You fulfill your parts great :)
SitD : I realllly loved your TOP ! I think if he was a girl he would sound like that! It was super great !!!
Me : Well.. I was sick so it wasn't really good but oh well ! All of you made a great job !!! =)

I Love You ! [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 380820

Edit: SitD I want to snuggle you too for always helping me with my mixing and singing advice ♥️♥️ [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 617
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 pm

This is a really great cover, everyone great job!

The autotune is on spot and sounds great.
I also enjoyed nikka's rapping ALOT here, you sound awesome!
Stef's ending! /dies
A-C, BBung and Dbanshinee did a superbe singing job, there's not a spot I didn't enjoy :3

I am not TOO familiar with the original so I won't judge the mixing, it sounds great to me as it is~~~

Just a tiny little thing I realized, A-C's (or someone else's? X___x) pop noises are pretty much noticable, it's probably majorly a microphone thing but you could also try reducing the volume of those breathing- as well as p/t-noises while mixing :3

Still a great, great cover with awesome singers / rappers! Definitely both thumbs up from me [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 380820
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:14 am

at AC: I wish you good luck with your band :D with you and Angel in it, it must be great! ;3 Maybe for the future, you can ask someone to listen to your mix before it's released ^^ I for one don't mind doing that for pp's (tho I only did it once xD). Just saying~
Thank you for your comment! :D Haha I'm the girly TOP, sugoooooi! [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 842918

at Anke: WOOT!! [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 855424 I was waiting for some one to notice my TOP ending, and now you did~ Hihihi I'm pretty happy with how I did those lines, and it's so good to hear it had some effect :DD Thank yoouu~~
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:50 am

omggg this is epic >w<
i will not really do personal comments because I dont really have anything to critizizitiisiceiijisdnjas (u know what i mean!) on the voices keke. everyone was great!

i just want to point out some things i noticed,
some of them.. im not sure if it was a mixing issue or something the singers caused xD

anyways, I really want to say I enjoyed angel as GD, but once there was the word "girl" and it was pronounced really weird O_O haha. despite that good job!
for the others... AC's chorus and the harmonies were really epic!! just the last chorus thing during TOP's end-talking was a biiiiiit off-time :3

bbung's voice was pretty as always but seungri had some reaaal deep parts right.. >w< also for bbungs parts.. i think the harmony was not really timed 100% to her part, was this AC's mistake or did bbung sing it un-adjustable? xD
the other thing for bbungs part.. its nothing big, but the part where her pitch goes down (u know the effect u asked me for AC XD) .. i think the effect automatically makes recordings slower? DD: you couldnt know that, I think i forgot to tell you (probably bcuz im not sure if its really the case..) but in the end the timing of those parts was.. to slow ? >w< i'm really sorry, this is my mistake!!!

then during the bridge, dbshinee's parts didnt have any echo in the background... in the original daesung kinda sounds like hes standing on a mountain and shouting down or so LOL XD did you use any reverb on this? O:

and since i dont want to leave stef out and because i know she loves people who notice that... but baby, ur end-talking was hot kekekeke XD i also enjoyed ur rap of course! fierce!! :3
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:14 am

MÖP, I've been flailing over this yesterday when my connection was cut of *pouts*
*opens her saved rant*

HOLY F*CK! *self-censored*
WTF ARE YOU GUYS AWESOME OR SOMETHING?
*tries to calm herself down*

Angelnaykka22 - You are those people who I envy with pleasure, you know? Your singing voice and your rapping voice are both really good, so all-around talented! You fit amazingly for GD's parts and your flow is really niiiiiice.
SitD - Gurl, are you TOP is female format? You sound like you have the "The Official Pimp" attitude, honestly I was blown away by you.. That ending was SO sexy, I bet Miri will go crazy over it (husbando knows best). Also, nailed rap parts (scratch that one where you were slightly off). Damn you got low! Great job!
A-C--World - You're carrying the chorus melody very well, also I think your voice fits Taeyang a lot.
Bbung - Low notes well hit! I really how you convey the feeling of the song and your parts are all well done.
Dbangshinee - You make me feel all bitter again about the usual not enough Dae in BB songs. You did beautiful high harmonies and also came nicely low. You nailed his single part notes and the adlibs were damn fine.
Mixer - A-C - You know, I'm not good at giving mixing critic, but I am content with the result ;)

One thing I gotta say though: in terms of conveying the emotion of the song...the rappers did better than the singers. In most PPs it's reverse, but here...Bbung did her best out of the singer bunch, regarding the emotional aspect. You all hit your notes well, please don't think you didn't do well. I guess it's just me wanting more emotion from you. /feels bad now
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 am

I know T.T My voice was so bad out here T.T Normally I'm full of emotions but I was sick T.T [PP 124] Big Bang - Tonight 692795 I recorded anyway because I wanted it to be out XD I promise to do better in the next.

For daesung's voice, i didn't noticed that in the real there is big reverb. I put a little reverbe on each parts so thats why you didn't saw it. I don't know that song a lot so that's why i don't know all the effects by heart and i tried to do what i could :S

Well thanks for your comments everyone ^^
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:23 am

yeah i know what you mean :33
thats why i hate mixing songs i dont really know xD because some people get like... really.. .. i dunno .. they point out every little mistake haha XD
which i also did here.. because honestly i tried to solo this and played around with the effects etc (which is why i know them for this song quite well D:)
in the end i failed at doing all the harmonies so i gave up keke

but what i wanted to say...
you did a great job anyways! especially now that i know u didnt know the song so well .. :3
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 am

AC *hugg* You did an awesome job mixingg but no one's perfect but that's okaay~ I still think it was amaaziing despite the little details :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:20 am

ohh ! Thanks ! :)
Yeah i did my best and i know everyone's always pointing every little mistakes XD Yeah nobody is perfect so i think i did great hehe ! But my next PP i know the song almost by heart so i promise to do better =D
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I fail coz I just saw this now!! Anyways omgg everyone did so great!! Good job A-C for mixing it good :)
and SitD too LOL ^_^

anyways I won't have individual comments since I'm running late for a concert but yeaa :))
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 am

*didn't listen & comment until now* ><

G-Dragon : Angelnaykka22 : I think you sang some parts a little too staccato for the rap, but overall it was good :)
T.O.P : SitD : Your ending is SO SEXY >O< <3
Taeyang : A-C--World : On spot, very fitting to Taeyang :)
Seungri :Bbung : You did good, but I know you can do even better! Hwaiting ^^
Daesung : Dbangshinee : First time hearing you in a project hear I think, I really like your voice
*O*
Mixer - A-C : I think overall the mixing was good, only little timing issues and sometimes I would've turned the harmonies a little more quiet (like in the taeyang bridge where daesung sings backvocal). and yeah, the "but you know that i love you girl" gets slower, but it was already mentioned ^^" but yeah, overall i like it :3
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Tue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm

G-Dragon : Angelnaykka22 and T.O.P : SitD -> you guys have such a charisma in your rap and i like. you two are the amazing voice of gdragon and top xD and angelnaykka22, your "aouuh" gave me goosebumps, really xD owsm, just owsm!!
Taeyang : A-C--World -> you did taeyang's parts well :)
Seungri :Bbung -> its seungri baby xD, you also did seungri's parts well :3

and to the mixer A-C: i wish, i can mix like you srysly T_T you did it very well
i had fun singing with you girls :))
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed May 11, 2011 8:46 am

Awww Thank you !! :) ♥

You were awesome as well :)
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down