Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 127] B2ST - SOOM

+6
Sai
newismyname
angelnaykka22
YouJuChan
Almighty Cho
hanipazui
10 posters

Go down

[PP 127] B2ST - SOOM Empty [PP 127] B2ST - SOOM

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 am

Aimi's very 1st PP in BR!!!

[PP 127] B2ST - SOOM 62109_156668237696396_127459160617304_375734_4544228_sn
LYRICS

Team SOOM
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
DooJoon:-Chulderella
JunHyung:-hanipazui
Yoseob:-YouJuChan
HyunSeung:- aimi_02
KiKwang:-joongieloveforever
DongWoon:-Firefly
mixer:- aimi_02

TEAM BREATH
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
DooJoon:-Firefly
JunHyung:-newismyname
Yoseob:- hanipazui
HyunSeung:- casali
KiKwang:-angelnaykka22
DongWoon:-xKeirafanx
mixer:-newismyname

Last edited by hanipazui on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 127] B2ST - SOOM Empty Re: [PP 127] B2ST - SOOM

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 am

It's a release! O.O
[PP 127] B2ST - SOOM 116821
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:37 am

OMG OUT!! *___*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:40 am

I sound much convincing as Junhyung than as Yoseob..XD

you guys used different instru?
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 am

OMG it's outttt!!! <3 this is one of the first PPs I joined so I dont guarantee a good performance from me -.-

and again dont have time for individual comments but I listened to both teams and WOW!! LOVE IT <3
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 am

First off I'm sorry for carrying this one for so long! I really just..idk was never in the mood to mix it XDDD but when I do get down to things I mix in just a few hours! but yeah..I hope my mix was good ;; I tried!

Now for comments!

Hani: DAYUM You had a lot of attitude in your parts in the chorus 8D I loved it! Youre i dont knows were a tad questionable but hell, if I had to do that it would sound like a...a crying goat or soemthing. XDDD
Keira: I still need to learn your name! You prbably already told me but I forgot..WAIT. MEIKE RIGHT? >> did I get that right? anyways..your voice is so soft sounding! not soft volumes wise..but soft! like your voice was mad for ballads and such :3 so pretyyy~
Firefly: you too! youre name...is..Tammy? >> I'm sorry I'm really bad at names /hides BUT YOUR PARTS WERE BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS. AND I APPRECIATE THE BG NOISES AND HARMONIES :3 mixed them in with some of hani's of course~
Angel: even if it was your first song, you sound lovely! A great kwang indeed!
Casa: your parts were so hard to mix in XDDD cause like your first half of your part was soft then the TAAAA at the end was liek BAMMM LOUDDD. XDD i was like OH SNAP. but cute voice as always ;; I wish I could be cute sounding..

And I kinda like the instru + vc that I used :3 It sounds more fuller~
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Oooh another B2ST-release~~! (wae u do B2ST-songs when I'm on hiatus (TT )o haha XDD)

I really like the outcome of this~! Dongwoon's and Doojoon's parts sounded a bit too low for everyone but low song is low :< You still did a good job though!

For the "I don't know"s, especially the first one; support your voice a bit more with your diaphragm(^^ It sounds slightly... I don't know, not really 'unsure', but maybe 'uncomfortable' would be the better word? in both teams. The 2nd I don't know sounds great though~!
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Sai: Seob's part was waiting for you like really long...o.o you SO should have took it instead of me..
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sai Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 pm

But I was supposed to be on hiatus at that time.. (T T)o It was tempting to scream OMG YOSEOB HERE :DDDD but... XD I tried not to take part in many projects (u u)
You did a good job here though!! I'm sure I couldn't have sung those I don't knoooows better myself (> <)
Sai
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm

but I am sure..XDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

@New: Kekeke, that's right! Meike, it is! I always call you New, does that bother you, should I call you by your real name (which I actually don't know, shame on me)? Thank you ^^ I know that I'm...very much one with a soft and girly voice, not very powerful, but well, I like it xD

It's a release, yay!!!! MUST LISTEN!
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:30 pm

I think both teams are quite epic!<3

Team SOOM
DooJoon:-Chulderella - I think you where a bit too high at some parts?^^; But well done nonetheless^^
JunHyung:-hanipazui - Omg Hani I really love your rap here so much!<33
Yoseob:-YouJuChan - Love your parts! I don't knooow!! XD *bows*
HyunSeung:- aimi_02 - Good singing, though maybe a bit unsure?
KiKwang:-joongieloveforever - You didn't have many parts but I like them!:)
DongWoon: -Firefly - my oooh parts could've been a bit more powerful >_<
mixer:- aimi_02 - Great job on the mixing!

TEAM BREATH
DooJoon:-Firefly - Like my Doojoon parts better then my Dongwoon parts for some reason xD
JunHyung:-newismyname - Lol I will crown you the queen of rap! xD You always sound awesome:3
Yoseob:- hanipazui - Love your attitude here^^ You had some troubles with the I don't knooow~, but then again, who wouldn't? xD;
HyunSeung:- casali - Like your parts, they sound good!:)
KiKwang:-angelnaykka22 - Love your voice!<3 Great job^^
DongWoon:-xKeirafanx - The parts seemed a bit low for you but you still pulled them off^^
mixer:-newismyname - Like Aimi awesome mixing!<3

@ New: Thanks!:3 My name is Tamara but everone calls me Tammy^^ Lol I fail too, I always call you New but dunno your real name either xD; I had a lot of fun doing harmonies etc, so you're very welcome^^

Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sun May 01, 2011 7:11 am

Tammy: well...New's real name is New... 8D
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun May 01, 2011 11:21 am

@Hani: Oh really? haha didn't know that XD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

Wee I love this song <3

Team 1:
I think I like this instrumental better? It's a bit different from the actual song but it sounds cool but I think it's like too loud haha >w<. You guys blend pretty well too :) YouJu stood out here for me~

Team 2:
LoL great blending and either it's only one person who's loudest during the breathing parts or you guys even blend during the breathing haha. I like the harmonies at some parts here but at other parts it sounds a bit funny~ I like New's first rap the most hehe

I think I like the second team better cause it was more like attitude'y while the first team was quite girly-ish which is understandable but I think the way team 2 sung it fit the song more~
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 am

Comments for this too, ofc. I'm on a roll guys ;)

Team SOOM
Chulderella: At the start you seem troubled hitting the low parts, bit gets better for the later lines.
hanipazui: Nice opening rap! Loving the "bring it bring it" stuff! Good ending too!
YouJuChan: Y U so awesome? I dun naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Glorious adlibs and great choruses!
aimi_02: Aish, that mic. You did really, really well, but the mic ruins a bit of your nice voice.
joongieloveforever: Good and clear lines, really liked them!
Firefly: Beautiful start adlib, you also hit the low parts nicely!
mixer - aimi_02: There were some awkward parts with Kikwang's and Hyunseung's parts and the instrumental sounds a little...individual, but apart from that, well done.
The group parts sound a bit...empty, but I really love the clear breathing.

TEAM BREATH
Firefly: I sort of like you as Doojoon more, even though your Dongwoon adlib stays epic. Nailed parts, just nailed.
newismyname: Especially the ending rap had a lot attitude!
hanipazui: Attitude!Seob, I really love your chorus parts! The adlib is well done too, but I agree on you being a better Junghyun ^^
casali: *-* I LOVE you here. Clear and on spot, me mucha gusta.
angelnaykka22: Well done, the part is exactly on spot.
xKeirafanx: wtf old mic xD struggled with the low parts and what is that starting adlib? O_O
mixer - newismyname: good job on the mixing
With the harmonies, the group parts don't sound as empty and the other team and here I also love the breathing sounds.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 am

If I only started to like B2ST before the start of this PP *shoots self*XDD

Team SOOM
DooJoon:-Chulderella: You seem some kind of off-pitch for me in the beginning.. ><
JunHyung:-hanipazui: Your rapping is so sexy, me likes a lot :D
Yoseob:-YouJuChan: Like your parts a lot.. what should I criticize.. I maybe would've used a little more power in the first part you sang, but.. I always scream only and you are so amazing, so I should shut up XD The scream was great ! *O*
HyunSeung:- aimi_02: I like your part :3 Though use a little more power next time in the 2nd part of your solo :) (not scream, but use power xD)
KiKwang:-joongieloveforever: Some parts should've needed a little more husky-power, but overall a good job ^^
DongWoon:-Firefly: Your "oooh" in the beginning is lovely *O* Your 2nd solo I like it, but.. not love it, because I think you can do way better :)
mixer:- aimi_02: I don't like the instrumental, but that's not that your fault.. I think the mixing was okay-ish, keep on practicing :)

TEAM BREATH
DooJoon:-Firefly: Like that first solo better than the Dongwoon in the other team :D *claps*
JunHyung:-newismyname: Swag attacks my ears! o__o XDD *huggles rap voice*
Yoseob:- hanipazui: I love Haniseob O.O *paints fanbanner* great job! <3
HyunSeung:- casali: I really liked your solo for some reason! Really liked it! :3
KiKwang:-angelnaykka22: Like your part :) Though I know you can give more emotion ^^
DongWoon:-xKeirafanx: Woot, the "ooh" in the beginning was great-o~ *o* your accent is so cute XDD you give a japanese feelign when singing korean, it's so cute :3
mixer:-newismyname: I would've turned the insturmental a little louder I think >< but besides that, like the mixing ^^
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun May 08, 2011 10:26 am

@Cho: Thanks, and you're right about my Dongwoon part, I could've done better.. I got more into it when I recorded Doojoon lol XD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post  casali Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks for your sweet comments guys! ** <3

Team SOOM
DooJoon:Chulderella - It seemed a bit too low for you, but you tried your best, I'm sure ^-^
JunHyung:hanipazui - You're a very nice JunHyung, indeed! You seemed more sure of yourself with his parts than with Yeoseob's, one can hear that ^^
Yoseob:YouJuChan - Awesome, as always XD Tho for my taste the instru wasn't strong enough for your parts, but that's not your fault haha. You turned Konglish into English! Actually sang "I don't know" XDDD But that sounded so gureeeeeeeeeiteu!! D: <3
HyunSeung:aimi_02 - You sound a bit quiet, but I don't know if that's because of your mic D: Anyways, nice job! *^^*
KiKwang:joongieloveforever - Your parts sound really nice! Power was great, but for the last like three words it was suddenly gone XD Fuu~ you have such a nice voice too!! *forever envious*
DongWoon:Firefly - Waaah, voice control ftw! Nice adlib, NICE low parts! Seriously, go professional D:

TEAM BREATH
DooJoon:-Firefly - THERE YOU ARE GOING LOW AGAIN DDD: But I gotta say I like this part more, not only you get like one more adlib, lmao. More imooshon ^.^
JunHyung:-newismyname - BADASS O_________O love love love love T_____T [PP 127] B2ST - SOOM 308416 (and a secret thanks, cause I like your instru better hihi ^^)
Yoseob:- hanipazui - Naiseu joooob ^^ It seems like you were holding back though, trust in your awesomeness called voice! *^^*
HyunSeung:- casali ... ugh
KiKwang:-angelnaykka22 - Your parts sound really nice, it would have been another notch up if you put in a teeny weeny bit more power though ^^
DongWoon:-xKeirafanx - WOW. ... WOW!! You nailed those low parts so nicely!! Really, respect, there's no way I could ever get that low **

casali
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!

http://www.casali0810.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down