Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart

+5
SitD
Almighty Cho
YouJuChan
newismyname
Kyllia
9 posters

Go down

[PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart Empty [PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart

Post  Kyllia Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm

[PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart 35aisqw
Another great release from New <3! Enjoy!

Lyrics

Team Heart
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Gayoon - dbangshinee
Jiyoon - sayjuicifer
Jihyun - YouJuChan
Hyunah - New
Sohyun- Kyllia
Mixer: New

Team Talk
link to mp3 file has been removed due to ToS
Gayoon - Bbung
Jiyoon - shiki0014
Jihyun - xKeirafanx
Hyunah - angelnaykka22
Sohyun - Yeoniie
Mixer: angelnaykka22
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart Empty Re: [PP 133] 4Minute - Heart to Heart

Post  newismyname Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

FIRST? I'll comment later since it's almost midnight :3
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Its out *^*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Fri May 13, 2011 11:05 pm

uhhh another release *O*
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 am

For Team Talk:
Team Two started off good with Nikka as Hyuanah, gave off a good vibe. And the group part 'heart to heart' also sounded good, everyone fit nicely together. But then I got a bit shocked... nah that's not the good word... but I did do go 'aish' at Shiki's parts. It sounded whiny and I just... didn't enjoy it as I liked the rest of the team :/ I liked Bbung very much in rap/talkative parts. Yeonnie did also good ^^. As for Meike, good job though out the song, just the duet line could have had a bit more power, because I think it's a bit too different from Nikka, to sound good together.

Team Heart:
Good start off for this team as well, but then we get to Jiyoon's lines and again I go 'aish'. I guess it's just too difficult for people to do ^^;; So yeah, very difficult lines. Bigi was a great Jihyun here, and I really enjoyed the duet parts of New and Kyllia. Also I'm ...mmm... happy XD I heard dbangshinee in this one. Because I loved her in Tonight and I'm glad she got more lines now. I think she did good (sometimes a tiny bit unstable but whatever x3 no big deal)
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Sat May 14, 2011 3:42 am

yeey releaaaseee ~~ :D

Team Heart
Jiyoon - sayjuicifer
uhm .. it was quite not in the right tune. but the "Mal dolliji malgo hwa nage haji malgo, Ijeneun heart to heart neowa na heart to heart to heart" sounds better. but after all, you sound great :)
Jihyun - YouJuChan
UNNIE!! you sound owsm as always! just a pitty, you didn't got a lot lines. but still OWSM AS EVER!! :D
Hyunah - New
you know how i love your rapp-ing's, right? xD you did hyuna's part amazing, and i love your mixing
Sohyun- Kyllia
as like new, you sang sohyun's part really great. i like your voice.

IT WAS FUN, SINGING WITH YOU GIRLS!! :D

dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sat May 14, 2011 4:55 am

i didn't listen yet but saying you think "shiiit" when someone starts to sing sounds a little harsh.. ^^"
oh well i'm quiet until i heard it ^^
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat May 14, 2011 5:53 am

Team Heart
Overall, I think we blended pretty well as a group even though there are like a few words as a group haha but I really liked the 'heart to heart' group parts
Gayoon - dbangshinee
First time hearing a lot in a song from you and I loved it! :) I in no way have a range that comes close to yours haha *jealous* it got a bit shaky at soome parts but nothing major just if I was picky that's what I would say haha~
Jiyoon - sayjuicifer
<3 Didn't quite reach those notes there but I know how hard Jiyoon is that's why I didn't choose her haha. You have some lines which sounds good as long as you were on tune but a majority of the higher notes were flat.
Jihyun - YouJuChan
Love your voice as always~
Hyunah - New
I have no words but 'perfect Hyuna' <3 you are OUR Hyuna! Loved our duet lines as I told you before hehe
Sohyun- Kyllia
Sorry for my accent >w< I actually recorded this a billion times trying to fix my accent but it still sounds funny even to me.

Team Talk
You guys sounded a lot more soft than my team haha but it fits the song very cute <3 Who did the harmonies btw? They were a bit loud in the chorus but makes it sound full which is good :)
Gayoon - Bbung
Very sweet sounding! ^_^ but I think it would be a tad better if you sang with more 'force' to fit Gayoon cause you sound a little to delicate for my tastes even though it was good and you hit all the notes
Jiyoon - shiki0014
I think your voice is much stronger in this song than it usually is. I find your voice tends to waver around a note when it's a bit higher but there wasn't much of that going on in this song. I was really surprised by you~
Jihyun - xKeirafanx
Love your voice more and more each time I hear you! <3333
Hyunah - angelnaykka22
Yay~ I'm so jealous of people who can sing and
Sohyun - Yeoniie
<3 Sohyun buddies ^_^ Great job love your duet lines with Naykka too!

Last edited by Kyllia on Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 am

yayy~ released! ^^
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun May 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Team Heart
dbangshinee: Wow, you really held that note at the end of the middle bridge so well! you didn't screech your parts at all and tried to deliver the needed power, really good!
sayjuicifer: I can tell you tried your hardest to be as powerful as Jiyoon. Now I know that it's not easy to sing her, but you can be proud of yourself for hitting the hard notes!
YouJuChan: So, we had the same parts, I honestly think you did better than me, especially that middle bridge part was beautiful.
New: As usual, I really enjoyed your rap parts and again, I'm happy to hear you sing too. Good job on your singing parts and I really, really loved your dominant raps in the bridge. Spot on.
Kyllia: I can tell you tried very well to enunciate the words with a meaning. Out of the group, Bigi and you sound like you really looked at the translations and at what the lyrics and the feeling of your lines are meant to be. Though New dominated you in your shared lines on the middle bridge, your other shared line sounds great and I really like your verse part!
Mixer: New - In the middle bridge your parts seem a lot louder than Kyllia's, but I might be hearing wrong there.
-> All Heart to Heart group parts sounded beautiful!

Team Talk
Bbung: You were clearly struggling a lot at the first verse of your chorus lines, the second is always a lot better and more powerful. The middle break adlib lacks power though you tried, you really tried.
shiki0014: You tried very hard, I can tell and it's not a horrible outcome, but your struggling is very very obvious and I have heard better from you.
xKeirafanx: I'm not very content with myself, I could have enunciated a lot more than I did.
angelnaykka22: Good job on the rapping and also the singing at the start, it really sounds good. I like our blending in the shared line, I also think you and Yeoniie blended well in the middle bridge.
Yeoniie: I can't hear you very well, it's a pity. I do think though that you really did well on your chorus. As I previously mentioned, Nikka and your shared lines were all good, especially the middle bridge.
Mixer: angelnaykka22 - The instrumental doesn't quite please my ears and makes it hard to hear almost everyone of us well, I think you should have adjusted the volume of our voices more. Personal preference, I would've prefer the instrumental of the first team, but that has nothing to do with your mixing, so I'm not criticizing you on that.
-> Now let me be honest, when I took a quick listen into this, I got sadder with every passing second. Mostly I think it's due to the instrumental, but there was also a lot struggling with the notes. The last chorus just doesn't sound very good, I hear awkward harmonies.
But now let's talk about something positive. Though I'm not all over content, the group parts came out really well and I believe with the instrumental from the first group we probably sound a better as individuals.

@Stef: Well, I guess I did my line with Nikka more than it should have been for Hyunah/Sohyun. Personally I prefer it like that, but it also came out like this because I failed recording it close enough on the rap line Hyunah/Jihyun version.
@Kyllia: Thank you so much ♥
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks for your comment Keira~ ^_^ I really like the song that might influence it too haha :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I really love the song so much too, that's why I'm rather disappointed *sigh*
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Team Heart!!!
WOW love it and I kinda agree with the Jiyoon parts... it was a little a bit sharp in the "mahneun geol" parts it was good in other parts tho ^^ nice mixing :) and loved all parts :) I'm not too familiar (STILL -.-) with the voices but really really great!!

Team Talk!!
It was a pleasure to mix really! I loved bbung's high notes jealous of your voice -.- me and yeonnie blended well :) and tho shiki was a bit flat at some notes it was great ur like a girly version of jiyoon (since well jiyoon kinda has a manly charm LOL) keira is awesome too :)

@Keira: oh I only had that inst in my PC mianhae.. should've downloaded the one posted -.- and if I put the inst volume lower it just sounds funky and the voices were like almost outmaxing ... and well in the last chorus u hear awkward harmonies coz shiki was abit flat in her entrance... so the harmonies sounded off

@Stef: how is it different? I'm not understanding it *pokes head* I'm slow -.-

@Ky: who can sing and.... rap? LOL and I did the harmonies.. sorry If it was loud i kinda mixed it fast LOL
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 am

Comments time :3 Late but ah~ i'm here XD

I have a demand: As mixer of a project: PLEASE pick the instrumental the projectleader gave out, if you think have something better then POST it there! ^^

Team Heart
Gayoon - dbangshinee: Never heard you in a project here I think xD I like your voice :33 Sometimes you kinda.. hold your power back? Let it all out! :D
Jiyoon - sayjuicifer: You sound struggling somehow >< Don't be afraid of the things you need to sing, cause it sounds kinda scared your first part >< I mean you can hit the "Nareul saenggak haebwa oh~" so there's NO need to be afraid of the part before, believe me :3 Just practice the part more and have more confidence! :)
Jihyun - YouJuChan: I really love you as Jihyun Oo *imagines bigihyun on stage*XD
Hyunah - New: Perfect choice for hyuna! :3 I honestly like to listen to you more than to her |D' *adores voice*
Sohyun- Kyllia: You sound so cute somehow :33 Like it ^O^
Mixer: New: Great mixing like I expected, especially the few group parts were very good on timing and yes, what can i say? I like it XD

Team Talk
Gayoon - Bbung: You sing so well baby~ >O< *huggles* Your long note in the bridge is so cool! :3
Jiyoon - shiki0014: You sound okay i think, but i really prefer you in singing more lower parts, because you tend to not reach the high notes when screaming >< like the "Nareul saenggak haebwa oh~", but the part before that was good :33
Jihyun - xKeirafanx: I really like your part *O* cute, but with power! :3
Hyunah - angelnaykka22: I like your both parts, only thing i would try is to give the rap a little more "life", like some more emotion and... swag xD
Sohyun - Yeoniie: You sound a little emotionless, try to give a little more power :) Besides you did a good job^^
Mixer: angelnaykka22: Somehow the.. instrumental is.. weird X.x from timing and such it is good mixing, only some volumes i would've changed ^^" but besides that it is good :) Unfortunately the last chorus sounds really creepy and off-pitch partly because of the instrumental ><
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed May 25, 2011 1:25 am

@Nikka: It's okay, I just wanted to get that out of myself ^^"
@Miri: When do I actually not sound like Power Cutie anyway? xD
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed May 25, 2011 1:30 am

i mean you.. really had power! i really liked that :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down