Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX)

5 posters

Go down

[SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) Empty [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX)

Post  angelnaykka22 Fri May 27, 2011 9:38 pm

well this is actually my entry for 2ne1's contest. I hope to win at least something but I WANT TO GET THOSE CONCErt TICKETS!!

Please support me if you have youtube and spread it around!! Also, comment on it. Constructive criticisms are welcome. I promise to do better next time. ^^

angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) Empty Re: [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX)

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 28, 2011 10:35 am

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL IDEK!! *O*

I love the tagalog version so muuuuccchhhhhhhhh <3<3
Your voice is so pretty everything is so perfect *_*

I really hope you'll get the tickets <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) Empty Re: [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX)

Post  Neorago Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 am

i agree what Youju said!

its really beautiful!

Hope you'll win tickets! :D
Neorago
Neorago
BR's Fishy

http://saigonoluna.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnaykka22 Sat May 28, 2011 11:06 am

THANKS guys :)) really want the tickets *drool* but lots of good competitors out there so not sure :/
angelnaykka22
angelnaykka22

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat May 28, 2011 11:27 am

Darn Nikka! [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) 590295

This is truly beautiful. I mean it.
First of all the usage of five different languages is certainly a utterly unique idea. All of those are languages at least one 2NE1 member speaks (Tagalog for Dara, French for CL, Japanese for Minzy, English for Bom, Korean for everyone), it's so thought through and 2NE1 fans should recognize that. Since I understand French quite well I can tell that the lyrics fit just oh so well.

Now to the singing aspect: WOW, you choose a song which is perfect for your voice! I was highly enjoying your adlibs, little variations you put at the end of some notes, you sang with SO MUCH EMOTION and all those harmonies are fitting perfectly. I'm impressed by this work of yours.
Being quite honest I was not really impressed by the original (2NE1) but you really made me enjoy the song.

I replayed the video to watch your face while singing. This video is a very good contrast to the song. While your cover is in 5 different languages, your video is made so simple and people can see the person who sings and people can see that you feel what you sing. You really conveyed the emotions well on your face.

Now I am wondering how the others in the competition want to beat you. I'm completely impressed, stunned and mesmerized by your cover. How do they want to beat that? [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) 823501
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 am

omg like.. OMG this is beautiful! [SOLO] 2NE1- Lonely (5 languages MIX) 417101
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down