Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover

+2
Yukidama
hanipazui
6 posters

Go down

[Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover Empty [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover

Post  hanipazui Sat May 28, 2011 7:56 am

this is solo I recorded already in January, but for some reason it never got in to daylight before Tammy said that I should release it..XD

and

mp3 link remover due to ToS

Last edited by hanipazui on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover Empty Re: [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover

Post  Yukidama Sat May 28, 2011 8:51 am

KIMI WA MY BOOTIFUUUUL HANGOVER! XD

And yes ofc you should release this because it'S OHSOAWSOME!

Autotune sooooo suits your voice, sounds really, reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice and the rap SO FIERCE! Very admirable *3* Loving it!

HANI'S BACK! [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover 380820 [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover 380820 [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover 380820 [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover 380820 [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover 380820
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

[Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover Empty Re: [Solo] hanipazui - Beautiful Hangover

Post  Firefly Sat May 28, 2011 10:41 am

And I'm so glad I told you to post it! :D This is so good<33 I still can't find your so called mistakes xD Where are they??:o Looking forward to more solos!:)
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat May 28, 2011 11:05 am

TOTALLY LOVE *___* Really enjoyed listening to this <3 Glad you were able to record again *______*
I agree with Anke! :D Autotune loves your voice *_*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Me gusta!

I really LOVE the energy you have during the singing parts that probably is why I think energy is missing in one or two rap parts and you sound like you're really having fun on them. The rap parts are mostly nailed but I wish they were a little, little more energetic. The autotune sounds great on your voice, it's nice to hear. But please don't go GD over your next solos and autotune the heck out of your beautiful pure voice. Promise me? ^-^
Gosh, I sound so negative, but I don't mean it like that.

And I still love your Finnish cover more, I like you doing emotional songs.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 am

Oh i Like this! o.o
though i don't like the instrumental, there are official insturmentals for every YG Entertainment song i think ^^"
but besides that i realyl like it! :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down