Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

+6
Almighty Cho
A-C--World
xKeirafanx
Rakiu_desu
YouJuChan
hanipazui
10 posters

Go down

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Empty [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Post  hanipazui Tue May 31, 2011 1:20 pm

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 64d39fff9457ef5cda39a4c36a0b14771237783525_full

~ Lyrics ~

Links removed due to ToS
[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 794536 Team Sorry Sorry [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 794536

Kyuhyun:YouJuChan
Ryeowook : A-C
Sungmin : AlmightyCho
Hangeng : Busanthugs
Eunhyuk : SitD
Yesung : angelnaykka
Donghae : xKeirafanx
Leeteuk : Rakiu_desu
Heechul : Firefly
Siwon : Kyllia
Kangin : Honey

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 961874 ~ Dance, dance, dance, dance, oh, oh oh, dance ~ [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 961874

hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Empty Re: [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Post  YouJuChan Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

I love releases!!:D
*^*
Imma comment properly asap!:D
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Empty Re: [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

Post  Rakiu_desu Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 pm

IT'S SO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

Loved Sungmin's laugh at the end!!! xDDD
And everyone sounded really really good >.<
Rakiu_desu
Rakiu_desu

http://spainshounenclub.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue May 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Whoooooooooooooooot!
Now this sounds majorly niiiiiiiice! Totally everyone. Autotune loves all of us, clearly xDD
I still managed to tell voice apart (just can't NOT hear Cho, Ky, Stef or Bigi out here).
Lol, my "hey shorty" sounds so hairy balls.

Me mucha gusta!
Individual comments tomorrow.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Tue May 31, 2011 3:50 pm

@ Rakiu, It was Heechul's laugh, not Sungmin's ! :P Hehe

Yeah this PP was good !! :) The mixing was SOOOOOOOO hard !!!

Comments :

Kyuhyun - YouJu : You were pretty good ! :) I really liked your, BABBYYY ~ And your new Sorrrrryy ~ was great ! Liked it ! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Sungmin - Cho : RYEOMIN COUPLE = EPIC. I really liked your Sungmin out there !! You sounded SOOO into it !! More RyeoMin couple please ! :P [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Hangeng - Busanthugs : Your voice was great, but in the chorus, there were some energy needed, but it was great ! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Eunhyuk - SitD : I LOVE YOU ! Thanks for all these Aight and Hey in the chorus ! And your Tatantan ! And your solo as well ! You're always so great hihi ! *Hugs* [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Yesung - Nikka : Omo ! You were awesome out there ! Your autotuned parts and your solo too ! I really enjoyed it ! You're improving a lot !! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Donghae - Keira : LOVE YOUR VOICE AS ALWAYS ! You make such a cute Donghae ! Your part was really great !!! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Leeteuk - Rakiu : Awww ! I love your solo ! It sounds soooo cuuuteee !!! And your chorus was great too ! I like your voice ! It's the first time you're on one of my PP and I'm happy about that :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Heechul - Firefly : OMO ! Why are you so COOL ? Hehe ! Your parts were awesome ! And your laugh ! OMO ! Sounded so much like Heechul ! Liked it ! [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Siwon - Kyllia : It was a small part but you did it great !! Your solo was awesome ! And your fast part was perfect ! You did it great !! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Kangin - Honey : Your voice is really cute ! I really enjoyed your Kangin !! You sounded perfect for it ! :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820
Ryeowook - Me : I think I did a great job ! I like the RYEOMIN COUPLE so much !! I really enjoyed doing it :) [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820

Mixing : THAT WAS ONE OF THE HARDEST MIXING I DID !! All the oh oh oh, dance dance, digidigigigigig !!! So hard XD But, I really enjoye the results !!

GOOD JOB GIRLS ! I LOVE YOU !!! :luvv [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 617
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm

YAYY A RELEASE!!! [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820

O__O OMG I LOVE IT!!! [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 395985

Kyuhyun:YouJuChan : OMG you did so good, it's so hard to do that last part good (that's why i didn't pick him xD) but WAH it really sounds good and the other parts are so cool, too :33
Ryeowook : A-C : I loved your parts! RYEOMIN COUPLE!!! [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 380820 And your "Ah~" scream was so cool! *O*
Sungmin : AlmightyCho : oh yeah i love sungmin and his parts!
Hangeng : Busanthugs : Idk if it was you or Leeteuk, but if you can't do a part in one breath, better split it up, so you can sing it good in 1 go! :) I love your "naneun babo babo babo" part, it sounds cool! :D
Eunhyuk : SitD : you and tammy blend so well! :3 like your parts ^^
Yesung : angelnaykka : I really like your part :33 especially the one before the last chorus! it seems you're improving every time i hear you haha, keep it up ^^
Donghae : xKeirafanx : Your first part was still cute and powerful, but OMO your "hey shawty~" i was like "O___O". Goood it was so cool!!! :D
Leeteuk : Rakiu_desu : Idk if it was you or Hangeng, but if you can't do a part in one breath, better split it up, so you can sing it good in 1 go! :) i love the "dance dance dance dance" thingy, it soudns so cool XDD
Heechul : Firefly : you and stef blend so well! :3 the "Naega baran saram niga baro geu
That that that girl" is really good *O*
Siwon : Kyllia : i really like your parts! o.o especially the "nega banhaebeoryeosso baby" :D
Kangin : Honey : You fit so well into this song! And i love you doing Kanginnie~ :3
Mixer : A-C : Really good mixing *O* only wondered if you forgot to add eunhyuks "hey hey hey" into the chorus or if she didn't sing it? >< but besides that i really like it :)

ME GUSTA!
[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 617 [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 681505

@rakiu: the laugh wasn't me! XDD

@meike: hearable cho is hearable! :D

@ac: thanks :33 I'm always into it, when singing sungmin kekeke :D
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 pm

the solo parts were really awesome, singing and mixing wise!!!

but somehow the choruses were reaaaaally boring with only 2 people singing >.< it was so empty...

but damn all the solo parts! and the adlibs in the end! wahh! *_*
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinepooz Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 am

This is a really an awezome cover! I feel like dancing [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 961874 [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 916339 [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 637371

[PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 160915 Let's dance dance dance dance dance [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 160915
Stinepooz
Stinepooz
BR's Stone

https://www.youtube.com/stinepooz

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 am

@Cho : There is the Hey in the chorus and the Aight ! They're just really low volume. Like in the original, we can't almost her them but listen carefully you can here them ! :)

I know the chorus sounds boring but, it's like that in the original there is no more then 2 people ! ^^
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:39 am

As promised, individual comments time!

YouJuChan: Some nice adlibs you did there Bigi, but well, don't chu always do good adlibs? I also enjoyed your first verse and that major bridge-after-Yesung part. I could definitively still identify your voice behind all the autotune, which is a good thing. I'm not sure though about how well or right I do hear your harmonies in the chorus. It's sort of confusing.
A-C: Cho and you make a nice combo! I really enjoyed your parts. Your extra adlibs were great and the bridge parts just nailed. I'm not sure though, did you do the chorus harmonizing alone, was it YouJu or did you do it together? I don't quite get it...
AlmightyCho: Autotune can't do a single bad thing on your voice, for real. I LOVED your "Schlagabtausch" with AC a hell lot, it was enjoyable because your voices are clearly different and that made the whole thing sound pretty fresh. Nice MinWook combo.
Busanthugs: Good job on those fast oh's and your longer single line. That one "hey girl" right before Donghae's parts doesn't sound quite nailed to me, but for the rest with all that additional stuff (mini adlibs) you did well.
SitD: You clearly dominate the ttanttan ttanttada tta parts, I also really love how your voice is still recognizable with all the autotune. All those Hey Hey Hey's aren't heard clear enough which is sort of sad, but I really love your solo line. !
angelnaykka: Whoot Nikka! Seeing as Yesung is one of my major SJ bias I had high expectations on how his parts would sound here. And I totally loved how POWERFUL your "HEY!" sounded. The whole part after that was nicely nailed, the ijen beoseonajido mothae in the first verse are just brilliant.
xKeirafanx: I'm content with myself and lord, even if I repeat myself, I sound so manly at that Hey shawty part xD
Rakiu_desu: The dance dance dance parts are nicely nailed! I also love your single line. You seem a little out of breath in some of the chorus parts though.
Firefly: It is my fail ears or do you...vanish a little behind Stef in your solo parts? I could be wrong, but I think I hear her clearer which is sort of sad, you guys harmonize pretty well from what I can hear from you in your shared lines. The low oh's are nice and the low malhaebwa parts are just nailed, but well, I know and value your vocal skills anyway ever since Timeless. Great solo line and that laugh at the end is majorly awesome. The autotune...sort of makes the characteristics of your voice vanish and that's just...saddening. I love your voice so much and it can't be really appreciated here T.T
Kyllia: Ky Ky Ky...nice start! The first verse first lines are really well done, I didn't have the feeling you just sang them down (unlike Siwon on lives does a lot times) and your nege banhaebeoryeosseo baby was grrrrrrreat!
Honey: Now those were not many lines, but personally I think you sounded very very close to how Kangin originally does, so I really loved it.

I agree with Saga that the chorus parts sounded a bit empty, but hey, I don't blame anyone.

@AC: I'll sound forever cute xD you love my voice? Can I hug you? *-*
@Miri: Powercutie FTW! And lol, I had hairy balls for that hey shawty part, seems like it came off cool enough ;) I really wanted to do Donghae here, because I felt his parts would fit me AND because I really love his parts in Sorry Sorry in general ;)
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Yay release! I'm gonna give a longer comment a bit later^^

@ Cho and AC: thank you!^^
@ Meike: I do vanish! I think that's just the volume mostly, but also Stef's voice is a bit more powerful. But still I'm a bit sad about it.. I agree, my voice sounds pretty boring auto-tuned xD; Thanks for liking my laugh!^^
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

@meike: I didnt hear my harmonies I think~ At least I thought I sang them differently but I'm not sure just yet if I was suppose to sing them anyways?hahah!

And thanks for the sweet comments everyone <3 i'm so glad ai could do kyu *^* he's still my bias after all haha!!
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 pm

@Keira : Thanks for the comments ! Yes ! Hug me !!! [PP 136] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry 617

And we did the Chorus Harmonize together, sorry if YouJu sound lower :S My bad :(
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

@meike: thanks :3 you really fitted great! :D

@ac&bigi: ah i see, cause the high harmony i hear is partly wrong, but it's not that noticeable if you don't know the harmonies :P

*still plays the song*XD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

Thanks for the compliment guys <33!!

I loved all the solo lines but I agree chorus parts sound empty but I still think everyone did aweesssooommmeeeeee
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down