Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLO] B2ST - Virus

3 posters

Go down

[SOLO] B2ST - Virus Empty [SOLO] B2ST - Virus

Post  dbangshinee Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 am

Helloo braayeens :D
i'm here again with an owsm song from my fav. kpop boyband! [SOLO] B2ST - Virus 617
i swear, i'm sooo inlove with b2st and soooo freaking addicted to their album *.*
i ask myself, if i cover the whole album >___<'' cuz' its just amajing <3 well, iono.
so i hope you like it, as i do ~ keke *isproudofhercrappymixingskill*

link removed due to ToS

Thahaank you! :D
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

[SOLO] B2ST - Virus Empty Re: [SOLO] B2ST - Virus

Post  SitD Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am

ohemgee~ Virus is like my fave song of their album [SOLO] B2ST - Virus 417101

I love your voice, and I'm so jealous of your singing ability x33

Overall, nice cover ^__^ You sound wonderful in Yoseob's parts, and mostly all the high parts and adlibs-ish shtuff. In some parts of the song you did sound somewhat strained tho.
You managed the rap nicely, not with Junhyung's depth but def not bad ^-^

Hihi, that flanger effect at the end was cool 8D
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Crappy mixing you said? Just because one harmony wasn't exactly on the spot and the, I guess, vocal cut is a bit crappy doesn't make your mixing crappy. Sure there is room to improve, but honestly, timing is not exactly easy for starters and when you practice you'll get better, so don't think it's horrible.

You fought with one hit adlib from Yoseob, but for the rest you did greatly with his parts, those adlibs were beautiful *-* Junhyung's one rap started off a bit awkward, but as you got in it got really good. I like this cover a lot, you really manage to convey the feeling of the song *shivers*
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  dbangshinee Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm

@ SitD: i know right?! *.* their whole album is L.O.V.E!! [SOLO] B2ST - Virus 417101
OMG talking about junhyung's rap. i was trying and trying and go with the flow, but once when i start to record, it sounds really (as meike just said) awkward. but it was fun doing his rap though ^^
the effect at the end, i was trying to do the same as the original. but even if it doesnt sound the same, i think it sounds cool :) my first time ever to put an effect in a cover haha

@Keira: actually, i was kinda experimenting how to do this and that with the mixing and although its kinda hard and wearisome, i had fun. junhyung's rap is always a trouble for me xD if ever i wanted to cover a b2st song, there's always a junhyung rap included T__T its hard, but slowly i'm getting use to it, .. somehow xD
dbangshinee
dbangshinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down