Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger)

+3
YouJuChan
Almighty Cho
Kyllia
7 posters

Go down

[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) Empty [PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger)

Post  Kyllia Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) Pinocchios
Bbung's first PP and it's super awesome! GO LISTEN!

Lyrics
Links removed due to ToS

Team Remember Me
Krystal - Bbung
Luna - Almighty Cho
Victoria - YouJuChan
Amber - sayjuicifer
Sulli - joongieloveforever
Mixer: Almighty Cho

Team In Danger
Krystal: shiki0014
Luna: dbangshinee
Victoria: xKeirafanx
Sulli: Kyllia
Amber: newismyname
Mixer: Kyllia

Last edited by Kyllia on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) Empty Re: [PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger)

Post  Kyllia Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 pm

>w< Told you Cho your mix would end up better than mine!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Release! *O*
Sorry for dragging this so long *coughs*
Thanks Kyllia for telling me that.. flanger effect :D
I'll listen to the other team when i'm fully awake XDD
[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) 380820
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Yaay Release!!! :D

*commenting*

Team Remember Me

Krystal - Bbung Your voice is so soulful <3 Krystal has a rather high, powerful voice but you put your own way of singing this and it still sounded great <3 Good job! I loved your SHOW SHOW SHOW part! :D

Luna - Almighty Cho GREAT LUNA! <3 Your adlibs and your high note in the end were really great!! <3 I don't really have anything more to say lol XD;

Victoria - YouJuChan I like my prechorus parts.. thats it OTL

Amber - sayjuicifer Rap was great! The same thought I had when I first watched the vid.. WHY THE HECK DID THEY GIVE AMBER SUCH SMALL RAP PARTS? -.-;;; Same goes to this one ;_; Why u have such less parts huhuuuuu ;_;

Sulli - joongieloveforever Your first part was sooo on spot! Totally loved it! <3

Mixer: Almighty Cho You mixed the chorus part soo well! We all blend so well! <3 The beginning was prettily mixed <3 Reall well done! ^o^

Team In Danger

Krystal: shiki0014 All in all imo you did a great job <3 There couldve been a little more .. not really power but you know.. it seems like you just sang the parts, but it wouldve been cool if you couldve 'enhance' the beat with your voice as well XD Ah I dunno how to say it~ At the end I guess it's still power? XD /shots

Luna: dbangshinee No question your voice is awesome <3 Every note is so well done *_* But there's just something which kinda confused me and I dunno what it is >o< IMO you couldve done this so much better <3 eg the high note~ I heard your high notes live already and I feel like you had to restrain a little or so :( Though I gotta admit I hear you had fun with recording this and thats the most important thing ^o^

Victoria: xKeirafanx Prrettyy lines <3 I love your prechorus so much *_____* And your verse line is so much better than mine ;_; <3

Sulli: Kyllia Your first line was really cute <3 the prechorus sounded like you were silently shouting or so~ Like I kinda missed the melody in here but thats probably just me XD; You did great! <3

Amber: newismyname AWESOME RAP ;~; really amber-ish! Same here.. I wish she/you have had more parts >3<

Mixer: Kyllia Really great mixing as well! Have nothing to comment about! :)
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 pm

[PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) 849110 thanks :3 glad you like it! [PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) 1185
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:58 am

Team Remember Me is online! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPear3LNILs

I'm making a video for my team (will not be uploaded on Youtube) atm, tell me if i should make one for the other team as well :)
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 am

So far I only listened to your mix, Cho (cuz I wanted to hear the result of all your cursing XDD)
and wow! You did a very good job, great mixing!

and for the team, dang you guys sound epic. A lot of things can go wrong with this song, but it didn't, everyone just fit.
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 am

OOMMMMGGGGG MY PP IS RELEASEEEEEEDDDD [PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) 617 [PP 144] f(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) 617
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  sayjuicifer Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

kyaaaa~ it's ouuuuuuuut omgomgomg
/spazzing *\o/*

on to comments~~ XD
Team Remember Me
Bbung was so good here. It was like a softer Krystal but still it works ♥ Great job ♥
Joongieloveforever cute sulli omg *_* i really like your parts on the first verse~
Youju i don't care what you say youjuuu i like your parts *__* ♥
sorta OT but idk with youju and bbung they sounded like sexy f(x) or sth ♥ which is really cool XDD
CHOOOOO ♥ thank yoooou for mixing ♥ especially for putting up with audacity /clings ♥ ♥
your parts are like whoooa XD it's epic ♥ ♥

Team In Danger

Pikachu sounds a bit sick or a bit lacking in emotion ;a; but you hit the notes pretty well. ;; ♥
I could confuse New with Amber no lie. XD
dbangshinee IDK your name bb (tell me prz?) ;a; ♥ but you did a flawless job hitting the notes ♥ great job~
Meike has such a soft voice heree *____* ♥
Kyllia sounds like a cute sulli too ♥ great mixing btw ♥

/claps i think i repeated both teams for over an hour XD
but still it's all good because it sounds so awesome XD
sayjuicifer
sayjuicifer
BR's Popsicle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 am

LOL at SitD "cuz I wanted to hear the result of all your cursing XDD"

I'll make individual comments when I get back from work haha :P

@YouJu: LOL I probably was silently shouting xDD I didn't really understand the melody there ooops :D
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

@stef: i cursed a lot didn't i? XD *coughs* thank you! :3 i tried my best between all cursing-pauses :DD

@bbung: IT ISSSSS! I hope you like it! :3 <3

@juice: SO MANY HEARTS! xDD *huggles*
kyaaah~ i'm happy you like it,too :33 thanks for your comment >o< <3
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

sooo i have put this on my mp3 player this morning so i had a chance to listen to it on my way to university and back ^-^
here are some comments! but not like individual! not really..

------------------------------------------------

Team Remember Me
Personally, I'm not so fond of Bbung in this! Her voice is soft, as we know, and I didnt get the power/cute feeling the song needs!
For Cho, you timing in the chorus was right, but you stood out because you sang most of the notes longer than it should be! Especially showed in the "da dada" you was like daaa dadaaa, and in the seollib hal geoya it should be like seolSTOP libSTOP halSTOP geoSTOP yaSTOP but you were more like seoo~~l lii~~ib haa~~l geoo~~ ya. but the "PINOCCHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" made me teary! you know what that means!
for bigi, i loved u as victoria, but i know for sure that you could have sung it more peppy, and with a sweeter voice! i know you can sound sweet, but u didnt sound as sweet as you could be here! why??
juicy nailed the rap, but at parts it felt really EMPTY because she didnt record the backup vocals for the rap. you know, like some words are recorded twice and one of those tracks is stereo-widened in the progress of mixing then. its not like the mixer can just double the file, that just doesnt work! but honestly, amber's rap isnt something too difficult, especially in this song..
some off notes here and there that really bugged me cuz i know u could have done that without off pitch! somehow ur parts felt cute to me tho!

Mixer: I prefered the other teams beginning and the instrumental/vocal cut? they used, but the rest of the mix sounds more professional to me :) too bad you forgot some echoes and some ... well actually theres stuff missing that i recorded? XD like when in the chorus i made this cat-like "NEO~?" or "seolib halge YA~~?" :O mhh. but i loved that you made the remembermerememberememejnrajnsdj at the end urself xD
what i just noticed while listening again is the over-over-OVER-used echo in the beginning. like the last words leave a strange echo sound that keeps on until like half of the first verse if one listens closely. :/

---------------------------------------------

Team In Danger
uuuwww... oouuuhh... uuwww D: some MAJOR off pitch by shiki and also by Kyllia... and it was probably not chantelle's best recording, i know she could do better.
shiki missed power - the bridge had more power than the rest tho!
kyllias chorus part "during the nan jigeum dangeer" thing was awesome!
Meike, some pronounciation problems again here and there, but rest was on spot if you ask me!
cant say much about New! sounded awesome of course, her super tiny-part. also had backup vocals. but like for juicy, this rap isnt too hard to do...

Mix: i prefered the beginning over the other team here! i dunno what exactly makes the difference, but it sounded more professional to me! but some little parts were a biiiit off time, as well as my harmonies (who, for some reason, sounded really off pitch at parts O_O even tho they didnt in the other team? or did the other team replace my harmonies and in truth they really ARE so off pitch? :p who knows kekeke) .. but its good the whole cover isnt as quiet (volume wise) as the other team ^^

alright, so..
all in all I can enjoy both teams for different reasons, so, epic release *_*
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 am

@Saga: Hmm I do have a problem with getting harmonies to blend properly when I mix so that might be why it sounds weird? :P Maybe it's a timing problem xD

And New didn't sing 'back up' vocals for her rap either haha I made them using her voice layered and stuff :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 am

@saga: well i tried to sing those notes short, but i couldn't cause i lost the pitch, so i had to sing them a little longer, but already made myself really quiet in the group parts, so that's all i could do there.. ><
for juice's rap, if you listen closely, i sang the doubles that needed to be there, but really couldn't turn myself louder, cause even 0,5dB made me sound louder than juice cause my mic is much clearer, so that's the best i could do there, too.. qq
honestly every line in my mix has an echo (some less (the solos), some more (the group parts)), for some parts it worked better for some not and i did it as best as i could.. for the beginning i think it sounds a bit spacy, too, but i oversaved that part, so i couldn't do it again, sorry.. (i wanted it to last long though, but it got a strange tone as it went on, so i already made it "ausblenden" twice..)
yeah i made the remember me and also the "reverse" notes in the beginning myself.. :)
for your harmonies.. to be truthful.. i listened them one time and thought "ah i want to do them myself cause they sound easy", then ran out of time to sing all of them myself and then.. i forgot to add yours.. i wanted to add them before i do effects, but.. forgot.. sorry.. x.x all harmonies heard are from bbung and me..
hope it's still okay to listen to.. :) keke thanks for liking my long note ^^ i didn't really like it at first but it got better with effects, so~ xD
for the volume thing: i used 2 insturmentals and a vocalcut (in really quiet), so no matter what i did, audacity always showed me it was too loud so i had to turn down volume again and again.. overall all things i mix turn out quiet, i dunno why.. help me? :(

^ *just answered on all things in chronological order*XDD
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

Lol ani when did I ever sound sweet?|D
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 am

@Cho: I used two different instrumentals. One vocal cut but it was turned down quite a bit and the other one I chose the best out of the all the instrumentals I heard. Mine is also loud because I used an effect over the whole thing at the end; it's from the same effect thing as bad phone on audition but instead of choosing bad phone I chose 'rockband mix with equalizer and widening' or something like that haha I usually add an extra effect (equalizer more like it) on top like that too because it just makes the whole thing come together and sound better but you gotta figure out which 'effect' sounds the best.
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am

well.. togetherness isn't loudness..? @@
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 am

Well I mean that's what it helps but because it's like an equalizer it also helps enhance the sound and make it louder :P
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 am

aaaah ok XDD
doesn't it outmax then? ><
cause the file i sent here is already going slightly outside the track @@ i'm always afraid it outmaxes..? ><
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

Mine is outmaxing I think :P But if it doesn't sound like it is then it's fine. It's only if it outmaxes and it gets all staticy sounding and what not.
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:43 am

i should try at my next mix to see if i can work with it keke xD
thanks <3 ^^
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 am

Krystal (Bbung) - I have nothing to say, really :P I've listened to my parts a thousand times already so XDD I don’t know if it’s good or not anymore lmaoo
Luna (Almighty Cho) - powerful! I love your parts. They kinda make a good contrast with the rest of us (aka you stick out so much bb XDD) and the adlib? Holy SHIETTT /waves fandom flag which doesn’t exist ><
Victoria (YouJuChan) - you never failed to impress me, not once. Your Victoria’s are beautiful, they are very, idk, thick? Dense? I don’t know how to say it, it’s just... ghooooddd!! :P
Amber (sayjuicifer) - a little more attitude here would’ve made it perfect! Love your “remember me”! (:
Sulli (joongieloveforever) - a little bit off here and there but you made a great Sulli! I never had the chance to listen to your voice carefully, but it sounded great here! Thanks for joining my PP(:
Mixer: Almighty Cho - bb, I’m in LOOOOVEE with your mix. I knew the extensions would count!!! The intro is just asdfghjkl and the choruses and omg the inst! You mixed it so well unlike me in the other pinocchio pp in ak lololol (: anyways, kudos to youuu! You made the whole team sparkle with awesomeness~~

Krystal (shiki0014) - great attitude, but as bigi said, I think you needed a little bit more power, more... swag! :P some parts are off here and there but overall, I love the pinocchio’s! (:
Luna (dbangshinee) - your voice sounds really mature, and I find that very charming! (: the adlib was great, next time just open your vocals more so you don’t sound so strained! ^^
Victoria (xKeirafanx) - impressive! I love your parts, it has this... feel to it that makes it very memorable~ def a voice to bookmark! ^^
Sulli (Kyllia) - nothing to criticize here, your parts were really great as usual! (:
Amber: newismyname - lololol I was like listening to this yesterday when I was writing my daily schedule and I literally had to STOP to listen to who the hell sang Amber omg. yeokshi, it’s new after all! (:
Mixer (Kyllia) - great mixing too! The inst sounded a little bit weak at the beginning, but throughout the whole mix the echoes were awesomely timed and the effects were applied beautifully~ seriously, I would’ve never been able to mix this XDD
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum