Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely

+4
xKeirafanx
Sagacchi
Bbung
hanipazui
8 posters

Go down

[PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely Empty [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely

Post  hanipazui Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

[PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely Stones10

LYRICS

to get to listen awesomeness of all teams, please contact/poke/tweet/force hani to let you!!!
or check BR's own twitter to get link...^___^

Team Lonely:

CL: stinepooz
Minzy: Kyllia
Dara: Neorago
Bom: dbangshinee
Mixer: Kyllia

Team Baby:

CL: Firefly
Minzy: xKeirafanx
Dara: newismyname
Bom: A-C--World
Mixer: Bbung

Team I Don't Know:

CL: hanipazui
Minzy: YouJuChan
Dara: 21cssk
Bom: Bbung
Mixer: hanipazui

hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely Empty Re: [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely

Post  Bbung Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

FIRST!
/will be back

Team I Don't Know
CL: hanipazui - You had the exact swag that CL had and still manage to hold that much emotions(: I love your verse lines! Greaaaaat job mixingg! kekekeeke~~
Minzy: YouJuChan - DAMN GIRL. Your Minzy is just asdfghjkl!@#$%^ >< pshhhhhh! YOU BE TOO GOOD. Your vibrato's are really on money and the emotions are just beautiful! (:
Dara: 21cssk - you made such a cute Dara! I love your harmonies. Even though you had little parts, I think you used the screen time you got in the whole track rlly well! Love it~
Bom: Bbung - I think I needed loads more emotions at the beginning of the song. The adlibs were okay and it becomes better at the end but ttly think I could re-record the beginning bit ><

Team Lonely
CL: stinepooz - Overall you sound reallllllyyyyy awesome! At some parts I think you could put some more attitude in it - it's CL you know? But I think you did really well nonetheless.
Minzy: Kyllia - Great job mixing! I love your lines too. You really suit Minzy and you seem to convey the emotions quite well at both the chorus and verses. (:
Dara: Neorago - Some tad major pitch problems >< You should put in a little more emotions! It's a RONRY song ye? (:
Bom: dbangshinee - Great Bom! Your verse lines are great (and some parts amazzzzingg!) and so are your adlibs~ Keep up!

Team Baby
CL: Firefly - You're just HOLY SHIEEEEET. When I was mixing I seriously couldn't stop drooling at your voice. Perfect CL, PERFECT. You had the swag and you had the emotions and gooooshh! You should sing CL more often! ^^
Minzy: xKeirafanx - Unlike Firefly, you had a really, how do you say it, smoothing voice and it provides a contrast to our CL, which is what we need because she has so much 'CL-ness' we need someone to soften it right? :P
Dara: newismyname - DAH CUTEST DARA EVERRRR. OMG honestly what's with you rapping like a beast and now transforming into little cute princess Dara? XDD You did soooo well at your lines!! I'm sorry I couldn't get the reverb right, I tried so many times and it just gave me shitty results so I just did reverb on the harmonies >< SHAWTY!
Bom: A-C--World - A powerful Bom, really! I ttly love your lines, they show us that you're like, the main vocal of the group, ya know, SO BETTER WATCH ME OUT XDD!! GREAT JOB!

Last edited by Bbung on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:55 pm

THIS IS OMG!!! [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely 417101

hani will give definitely longer comment soon...^^
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

what an epic release!! *_* i enjoyed all three teams for different things

oh but since im mod!saga, i wanted remind whoever feels like beeing responsible for it:
team i dont know is not following our tag-rules, the file-name is not like it should be! check the other teams like it should be
same goes for the "Title" in the tags ^^ its not [team I Don't Know], its (Team I Don't Know) okay? so either the mixer changes it and gives it to the person who hosts the folder again, or the person that hosts the folder does it herself xD (so its probably either bbung or hani ? ^^)

i think i prefer the team with the wrong tags tho :p i think they had the best harmonies, their voices fitted together the best... yeah.. ^^
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 am

Oh my, I've been slacking lately with giving individual comments. Let me change that and start with this project ^^

Team Lonely
Stone - Sometimes I was missing the attitude a bit, but your singing was in general really great and I enjoyed this "softer" CL a lot.
Kyllia - I think you perfectly chose the member who's voice you fit. I really loved your lonely lonely lonely parts, they held the emotions well. Also, I have nothing to mourn about the mixing, except for that Chantelle's adlibs were a bit quiet.
Neorago - I think you had a little problem with the pitch? That was a bit sad, because you sounded good.
Chantelle - At a few points I wished you had put some more power behind your voice, because I know you clearly can. But that's a thing of personal taste, the notes were all hit, the emotion was great and I really enjoyed your parts.

Team Baby
Tammy - I dubbed you "Voice fit for everything and great leader" when Sai and I met up Wednesday and I was proved right in that yet again. Your parts were just...can't even describe it. You had the right attitude for CL and then your lines were sang beautiful with all emotion one can muster.
Me - I was so scared that I screwed up Minzy. Feeling a bit better now. That "I don't know" could have been better, I know that myself.
New - How do you always do this? This fitting greatly to x-thousand different singers. I have no clue how you do it, but gosh you do. Your Dara is great, fitting and powerful, also your pitch of her parts is really good.
AC - Most powerful Bom out of the bunch. I really love your powerful "Deoneun gyeondil su eobseo good bye" in the middle break and the adlibs were great.
Mixer: Bbung - The voice could have needed a slightly bit less volume, but that's the only thing that bothers me. The rest is completely fine and one spot.

Team I Don't Know
Hani - Covers like this are the reason why I tell you to be more confident about your singing. I really loved you in this, enough attitude and yet enough softness for the song. No critic about the mixing, volumes, timing, everything fits.
Bigi - Ah, as I expected you are the best Minzy in the whole release. The "I don't know" sounded so much like the original, it was great. I also love the emotion with which you were singing.
Mich - Aw, my favorite part was your "Cuz I'm just another girl" the emotion was so...on spot, it gave me shivers.
Bbung - You really fitted into this team. I loved your adlibs and the lonely lonely lonely's were beautiful.

I find this release very pretty, but one thing I noticed is that we have a voice characteristic height in every team. Team Lonely has the girl-like voices, Team Baby has very powerful voices while Team I Don't Know has the clear, mature voices. There's always one slightly falling out of that, Chantelle in Team Lonely, Me in Team Baby, but I find that very good, because it has three different interpretations, if you can say so. Three different voice characteristics give the song also their own characteristic. Team I Don't Know comes closest to the original, because 2NE1 had a mature and clear sound in Lonely.

@Bbung: Thank you~
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:19 am

I prefer more these [...] than just (....) XDDDD
and even before I have wrote team with small letters..XD
no one has notices it seems...but
I ALWAYS USE IT!! XD

and team I don't know includes one hairy and not so girly/womanly voice..XD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 am

Ah, sh*t up Hani sorry for the bad language, you fitted in there perfectly. I don't want to hear any complaints, because they would be completely unjustified.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 am

@Firefly YAYY OUR TEAM FOR BEING THE MATURE KIND! lololol
@Hani tanks tanks(: (but I like your team better)
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyllia Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:38 am

Team Lonely
Stine - I really loved your parts you were really girly and had a strong voice it was really nice! A bit more attitude would've made it more CL but you definitely made her part your own. :)
Kyllia -
Neorago - Pitch issues >w< and timing as well I had a really had time timing your parts and I know Dara's parts are hard which is why I didn't even try to take them lol but as long as you did your best then I can't say much :)
Chantelle - I love how you can hold notes soooo well while holding the note and keeping your voice strong especially your adlibs. I think Keira thinks they were a bit quiet and eh I did turn them down a bit I had them louder before but I kinda liked it better after I turned it down lool :P

Team Baby
Tammy - T_T I'm so jealous of your voice. I have nothing further to say hmph!
Keira - You made a very sweet sounding Minzy hehe :P
New - Y U SO ADORABLE. I didn't recognize you at all I swear. At first I thought there was some sort of team label mix up or something because I looked at the team to see who was Dara and I'm like wtf that's not New! But it was and I was like O_O whaaaa and yeah...
AC - You made a very powerful Bom hehe :p A tad less girly that I would expect from Bom but of course you hit all those notes very well :)

Team I Don't Know
Hani - Very attitude-ful CL :) I liked your parts here and lol RONERYY xDD
Bigi - You sang your parts really well and it was really nice and stuff but for some reason you didn't really stand out to me haha I had to kinda go back and listen to your parts again to make a comment because I didn't really pay attention to them the first time. Not sure why because you sang beautifully and you were a way better Minzy than me but yeah :P
Mich - Your voice is really cute and soft and sweet and really fit Dara it's just your mic makes me T_T but it can't be helped. Even I have a crappy mic lol
Bbung - Always love your voiiice xD always!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sagacchi Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 am

hanipazui wrote:I prefer more these [...] than just (....) XDDDD
and even before I have wrote team with small letters..XD
no one has notices it seems...but
I ALWAYS USE IT!! XD

and team I don't know includes one hairy and not so girly/womanly voice..XD

-I- noticed it, hani, and its the worst that can happen.
Sorry for being serious, but I want to keep our tags uniform. It was ( ... ) from the start, not [...]. no matter who prefers what now, would you or whoever now please change it? I will check back tomorrow, and I swear to god I want to see the right tags and file name! I dont mind if ur moderator or member, we all have to keep it uniform. Right? Thanks.

and agreeing with what Meike wrote above! XD
Sagacchi
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks for the sweet commments <3

@Ky: Is that now bad or good?LOL Maybe my voice is getting boring already!XD

I'm happy its finally out *^* Was really looking forward to the result and I love each team <3 (of course I'm biased though nyahah) I especially loved Bbungs parts/adlibs <3 Soooo pretty !! You make such beautiful adlibs ide <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinepooz Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 am

Do this work??? Daring to look into the forum eventough its really expensive!! Cant wait to get home and listen to it <3 love you guys~ [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely 1185 [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely 326525
Stinepooz
Stinepooz
BR's Stone

https://www.youtube.com/stinepooz

Back to top Go down

Post  A-C--World Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Thank you all for your comments !!

I know it's not a lot girly but my voice is low and I can'y do power voice and be girly at the same tim! Well, thanks ! :)
A-C--World
A-C--World
BR's Frenchie

Back to top Go down

Post  Stinepooz Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 am

So maybe it's time that I post up personal comments [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely 744842 Sorry for the long time!!!

Team Lonely:
Stinepooz - I kinda feel that I sing to fast somewhere in the solos!!
Kyllia - I really like your voice <3 And your feeling is awezome *_*
Neorago - Some parts you are a little but off pitch, but you did really good! Thank you so much for the re-recordings, speacily because of your situation <3
dbangshinee - OMG!!! your bom is jang!!! your feel is really great and your adlibs! Wah really wished that I could hold those note as good and long as you!!
Kyllia: you did a really good job with mixing this! I kinda feel that I am a little bitt fast? But maybe it's me that sings to fast xDD haha

Team Baby:
Firefly - I really love your CL!! you have really a good attitude and feel!! And your voice is really strong! ^^
xKeirafanx - Your minzy is so good! Your feel is really what I was looking for! It's really relaxing hearing your voice!
newismyname - Your dara is really cute ^^ Your voice have an attitude but also a feeling that fits dara really good!!
A-C--World - Your voice is really awesome! Your adlibs are really great! And your feel is really good!
Bbung: This is a really good mix! And thank you so much for mixing another team! You are the best! Some places in the choures I feel that the echoes are a little bit to strong? but all over this is a really good cover!

Team I Don't Know:
hanipazui - I really like your CL! your feel is really great!
YouJuChan - Your voice is really beautiful and your voice is so soulful! I can really tell that this song is really fitting for your voice!
21cssk - Your dara is really cute! You sound really good <3 And you sounds so innocent and have a really good feel, and makes a really good dara!!
Bbung - Your Bom is really good! I really love your voice here! And your adlibs!! Wow! Gosebumps!!!
hanipazui: Your mixing is like always really good! ^^

Thank you sooo much for making this cover <3 I love every voice of all the girls! Everyone has their own style and we really blends well togheter! And those who did harmonies did a really good job! Thank you so much again and sorry for my late comments!! [PP 148] 2NE1 - Lonely 1185
Stinepooz
Stinepooz
BR's Stone

https://www.youtube.com/stinepooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down