Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December Empty [Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December

Post  xKeirafanx Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 am

Since we had this nice talk about Disney songs on twitter a few days ago, I really wanted to sing a cartoon movie song, but all songs I love are, in my opinion, better sung by our better singers.

In the end Bigi talked me into recording a song. My voice is very hoarse and I struggled with the high notes a bit. But still....enjoy it.

Once Upon A December is the theme song from the Fox Animation Studios movie "Anastasia" and the first animation movie they released. Those of you who don't know it, I recommend to watch it, because it's so good it could be one of the greater classical Disney movies.

Critic is welcomed, as usual.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December

Post  SitD Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

>_< I think Anastasia is a friggin scary movie... that bad guy *russian name I can't write* I legit creepy T_T
But very beautiful palace scenes and epic music to make up for it ^__^

Beeh, I'm so jealous that you can carry such a song... your voice is so beautiful for this.

First part was lovely, second part where you had to put more strength in the singing sounded a bit... idk forced, not so beautifully flowy as your the first part.

The last line you sang gave me chills *-* too bad you couldn't finish that last note perfectly, but you did it almost perfectly :)
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December Empty Re: [Solo] Keira - Once Upon A December

Post  Rakiu_desu Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Wow!!! I also sang this!!! (but in spanish xD)
It's sooooo beautiful Keiraaa!!!!! *O*
I loved it!!!
(and also love Anastasia, Dimitri it's just so cool *O*)
Rakiu_desu
Rakiu_desu

http://spainshounenclub.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukidama Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am

Oooohhh, great song choice! :O I really like how you build up the song. You start off with a very fragile~ish, silent, sweet voice and during the last dramatic chorus you give it more power. I actually like that part a lot, it sounds a lot more emotional and full, like your using your voice to really "sing". Haha hard to explain x3 anyways I really like it when you sing that way rather when you're sounding too cute and airy. :3 Well done!
Yukidama
Yukidama
BR's Angelic Voice

http://yukidama.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down