Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa

4 posters

Go down

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa Empty [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa

Post  YouJuChan Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 pm

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa Fallen

Muahhahaha!! I think it's the first time I've covered an OST while the Drama is still being aired! XD
It's an upbeat song and it's pretty rare for me to solo an upbeat song xD;
I think I never had soo much fun recording a Solo (RECORDiNG..The mixing is another story XoX) XDDD Though I still have sooooooo many stuff to improve I'm pretty content with this one..kinda..*lol*
The harmonies are..well..decent I think? I asked Cho to beta listen and she told me its fine XD I dunno? Is it? The only harmony I liked was the verse-harmonies.. the chorus harmonies were kinda fail imo *lol*

Oh whatever~ Just tell me what you think! XD And tell me if its outmaxed cause I don't even know anymore! My iTunes plays it differently than box, garageband and youtube.. So I'm kinda LOST ... VERY LOST rofl..

YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa Empty Re: [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa

Post  Almighty Cho Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 pm

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 681505
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa Empty Re: [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa

Post  YouJuChan Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 pm

HAHA <3

Thanks for Betalistening hun <3
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 pm

nope, not outmaxed ^^

[Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 443284 such a happy energetic song *taps her foot to the rythm*

You can be very content with the outcome, really ^^
I need to stop commenting on your voice, cuz you already know how much I love it XD So song-wise: you bring good emotion, in the lower parts you sing very sweet and almost... shy? xD I like it!
The harmonies sounded good ^^

Very nice cover Bigi *-*

SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

PHEW! Glad to hear to that~ I think I'm having paranoia or something already with the volumes *LOL*

Shyyyy~~ Hihihihihi~~~ [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 671246

Thanks hun ;~~~~; [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 380820 [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 380820 [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 380820 [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 380820
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  xKeirafanx Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 pm

As far as fail!harmonies singer Keira can hear your harmonies are good so don't worry too much.

The song is awesome and it's already fun listening to. I can tell you had fun recording and it's a little different from the songs you usually sing. Maybe it was just me, but the beginning was...different from when you sing soft...there was an excitement underlying which seemed impatient to wait for the moment you can rock yourself out of your socks. And girl did you rock. The song brought the rock-ish part of your voice out, it's another color we don't see so often, I LOVE it.

Now I feel like I should make my half-thought why I won't try to record the low Minhyuk OST a complete thought and record.
xKeirafanx
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Back to top Go down

Post  YouJuChan Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am

Uweee!!! That makes me happy! :D

And yeah~ You know...The Chorus was the reason why I wanted to record it in the first place! haha!
I'm MOOOREEE than happy you liked it ^o^ [Solo] You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yonghwa 380820

And YES we discussed it already nihihihi you should totally cover it! *_____*
YouJuChan
YouJuChan
BR's Awesomesauce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down