Breaking Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand

+4
Bbung
Kyllia
Almighty Cho
hanipazui
8 posters

Go down

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand Empty [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand

Post  hanipazui Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 am

New's...I don't even know how many PP releases she has!!! 8DD

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand Tumblr_lnjp5ceHo11qixihxo1_500
LYRICS

link to mp3's can be found from BR's box.net account and from our Twitter...^___^

Team Wae Wae

Soohyun: SitD
Hoon: Bbung
Kevin: Firefly
Kiseop: xkeirafanx
AJ: hanipazui
Eli: chokyu19
Dongho: newismyname
mixer: newismyname

Team 1 2 Step
Soohyun: Honey
Hoon: youjuchan
Kevin: dbangshinee
Kiseop: newismyname
AJ: yeoniie
Eli: hanipazui
Dongho: chulderella
mixer: SitD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand Empty Re: [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 am

Release! *___*
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

https://www.youtube.com/user/Paine19

Back to top Go down

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand Empty Re: [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand

Post  Kyllia Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 am

Both teams sound very pretty~ ^^ First team instrumental seemed a bit quiet but the effects were nice~ How did Cho sound like a guy O_O that was.. hairier than Hani! LOL I think I liked the harmonies for the second team better? Not sure if it's the same harmonies but it blended better :) Great job guyss!!
Kyllia
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

mwhahaah i told you it would be creepy! cho! [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 966276
i recorded right after i woke up :PP
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bbung Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:31 am

wooh release >:D
hmm I feel like my whole set of lines are a tad bit faster than what it's supposed to be... but oh well.
gahh, stef's voice is just, DAMNN girl, DAMMMNNN. you blew the cow out of my head :33
and cho, lololol I love your guy voice XDD keira's voice stood out to me even though she had that only one solo line :P and the rest of you just sounds so great I just HAVE to keep checking back to the lyrics to see who it is XDD (you can see I'm too lazy to comment anymore LMAO)

great release! (:
Bbung
Bbung

Back to top Go down

Post  newismyname Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

@bbung
Was it? It sounded totallyfine with me?
newismyname
newismyname
BR's Khunnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 am

Yay release!:D Really like both teams! But for the mixing for team 1 there are some timing and volume issues.. I hope I can do a bit longer comment later XD
Firefly
Firefly
BR's Dolphin

http://firefly-31.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 pm

commenting time~~~

@Kyllia: Hani did a whole bunch of harmonies for the second team, but since she was in both teams I guess she did it for the first team as well? O.o Anyway, I gratefully used them! ^-^ But I also think the bg vocals from the vocal cut I used make everything blend a lil better... maybe... idk I still hate vocal cuts with a fervent passion D<

@Bbung: O_O ...... honestly the first thing that I thought when reading your comment was "she must have mixed me up with someone else, did she check the lyrics?" but apparently you did XD I'm quite happily surprised, no one commented on my 'voice' before x3 (or at least not like you did). Thank you Bbung! [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 380820 /I'm taking your comment as a compliment, correct me if I'm wrong XD

Team Wae Wae

Soohyun: SitD
I have some good parts, and some lesser parts. I won't say anything more or it will become a nagging rant XD.

Hoon: Bbung
Whatever you sing, it always feels so from the heart... aish such an enviable thing. I loved the lines you did in the bridge. Like the adlibs as well.

Kevin: Firefly
The emotion of your first full solo line is amazing *-* and I can hear you put emotion in every line you sang. You and your melodic voice that fits everything. Very lovely Kevin. "Why don't you with me now?" Now, why don't you? x3

Kiseop: xkeirafanx
One-line-kiseop has only got one line >_< Not much to comment, sorry XD Only that you had a different rythm than the original... kinda stands out

AJ: hanipazui
Your whispers are so sexy I can't concentrate on the song >////<

Eli: chokyu19
homfg, you nailed Eli so much, like even better than himself! Perfect! *-*

Dongho: newismyname
You grasped Dongho's flow pretty well.
Effects, dayum you're so good with them! Most of the effects you used aren't used in the original, but because you put them there, it makes this cover so much better. Those are some good mixer qualities. /jealous
Two people commented on the timing, and Imma make it three. It sounds kinda weird, sometimes too fast, sometimes too slow. BUT I downloaded the file and compared with the original and with my mix and there's actually nothing wrong with it :o The only reason I can think of is that you didn't adjust the personal rythm of the singers to the original?
Volume-wise I feel there are some issues as well, like most of the time Tammy is way stronger than the rest. I have the same feeling with Hani's intro.

Team 1 2 Step

Soohyun: Honey
Feel honored when I say that I used your files for my own Soohyun xD
I really like your parts so much *-*

Hoon: youjuchan
Queen of adlibs /bows
As always loving your lines, but that gets kinda boring after a while, so I decided to look for flaws... and I come up with nothing. Am I too biased? XD

Kevin: dbangshinee
A totally different Kevin fro Tammy, but daymit just as amazing.

Kiseop: newismyname
Srry but there's really not much to say about one line x3

AJ: yeoniie
Keke, we had some struggles getting that last part of the song right, but in the end everything came out well ne? ;) You didn't really have that whisperish approach but you bring across the lyrics and feeling well enough. Good AJ! ^-^

Eli: hanipazui
I think I tweeted about it before, but deng your Eli is sooo greasy and yummy *-* Love it.
And a gazillion thank yous for the harmonies [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 380820 [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 380820

Dongho: chulderella
I have the feeling you didn't fully get into Dongho's rap. I mean that your flow was a tad different cuz I had to shift and cut quite some stuff during mixing Maybe he's not your style? You suit Junhyung a lot better I think ^-^
Okay, I'm making it sound like I didn't like your parts... which I obviously do like.

mixing: yeah... lack of effects is kinda obvious compared to new's mix ^^;
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

[PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 671246
.. [PP 154] U-Kiss - I Don't Understand 326525
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 pm

@SitD it might be just me being deaf then cause i know i rapped a tad different than dongho, because last time when i rapped dongho i was said i was too much following him and lost my own style -shot- lawl... but when i've checked it with instrumental... it sounded fitting. o.o' but well ye, must be me being deaf.
tho... on contrary... i didn't like myself as Junhyung -shot even more- X''D
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hanipazui Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm

whispering from very low is actually harder than singing low...XDDD
hanipazui
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!

Back to top Go down

Post  SitD Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 pm

@rella: what is this?! we have total adversed opinions XDD lol

@hani: i wouldn't know, never tried that O.o /tries/ eh? I can't do it XD
SitD
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie

https://www.youtube.com/user/LMETstefa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chulderella Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 pm

SitD wrote:@rella: what is this?! we have total adversed opinions XDD lol
yeah we do XD totally twisted out.
Chulderella
Chulderella
BR's 希DICTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Almighty Cho Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:18 am

Will only precise comment on my team this time, sorry ><

Team Wae Wae
Soohyun: SitD: I think you did good with the hard parts, not outshining perfect, but good. you sounded a bit flat at some parts though, still like always they were onpitch and time, so ^^
Hoon: Bbung: You have such a mature voice, I somehow think it is a bit too dominating over those innocents around you.. XDD but really liked your bridge part ^^
Kevin: Firefly: You seemed so different in this song idk how to explain it XD I recognized your voice, but it was like... experiencing a new way of it. Really liked your parts *__*
Kiseop: xkeirafanx: 1 single line, but you made me remember you :)
AJ: hanipazui: You were sexy in that lowness element of you again XD i don't like the parts themself though (not how you sang them, but the original parts in the song) ^^" esp like the "1, 2 step hana dulssik neoreul irheogajanha" *.*
Eli: chokyu19: told you creepy!eli would come out xD
Dongho: newismyname: kinda felt like we 2 didn't fit together this time XD like after my lowness, you gave a really big contrast, but you did good on dongho's parts nonetheless, though i like you in other songs better ^^
mixer: newismyname: i think the mix was ok, it was sad there was no official instrumental, cause then it would've sounded better.. there were some volume and timing issues, but the effects were really good :)

@kyllia: ahahaaha XDD packed my balls out again xPP
@bbung: XDD
@stef: really? *__* thanks :3
Almighty Cho
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down